• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

THE 100 The CW / Netflix show

#81 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • Interests:Nothing, just sitting. Quietly.

Posted 01 May 2018 - 07:10 PM

View PostBriar King, on 01 May 2018 - 06:56 PM, said:

Skipping thread. Hmm well that was unexpected. Not tagging S4 stuff. Just finally watched it. It was good. Time jump..6 yrs and 7 days. Sucks they are just glossing over the disaster almost like they couldn’t be bothered...oh well. Wonder who is on the Prison airship that dropped? I ll find out shortly.

The first ep of S5 is "what happened to Clarke and the people above in the space station in that time", and from what I've seen ep 2 is "What happened to those in the bunker" ep. Not to worry!
"When the last tree has fallen, and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no." ~Aurora

“Someone will always try to sell you despair, just so they don't feel alone.” ~Ursula Vernon

#82 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 07 June 2018 - 11:44 PM

View PostI am the Bachelorette, on 07 June 2018 - 06:03 PM, said:

Enjoying the hell out of S5...

This week was great.

This show lost me/us at the end of last season. Far too much suspension of disbelief became required to buy what was happening. We watched the S5 premier but none of us wanted to go on. Its a shame too, this show had a lot of unexplored potential back in the first couple seasons.

#83 User is offline   Cause 

• Elder God
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 02 May 2019 - 01:43 PM

this still exists?

#84 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog

Posted 10 May 2019 - 02:51 PM

So it sounds like they've righted the ship now...

spoilers obvs

Spoiler

Anyways, the wife and I are going to jump back in and see if S6 can grab us back.

This post has been edited by QuickTidal: 10 May 2019 - 02:51 PM

"When the last tree has fallen, and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no." ~Aurora

“Someone will always try to sell you despair, just so they don't feel alone.” ~Ursula Vernon

#85 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog

Posted 16 May 2019 - 12:46 PM

View PostLackluster Bachelorette, on 16 May 2019 - 02:55 AM, said:

Watched S6 ep 1. Ugh I’m so pissed my CW isn’t clear HD. It never has been for some reason so anytime I come back to this shit channel/show after watching it on clear as fuck Netflix it jars me with its 90’s lvl signal. If I could see that new location in HD it probably is full of candy. I can tell a lot went into the visuals but unfortunately the cheese is set by end of Ep story wise(I think) and I fear my future eye rolls.

Just read the tag QT. I see you mentioned the book 1 thing also. That shit is nuts.

Totally crazy. We haven't watched S6 Ep1 yet (probably tonight along with the latest CHERNOBYL Ep)...but just the prospect of a new planet, and new trials and tribulations in that environment makes things better. In the end I only care that Clarke and Bellamy end up together though....let's be real. :p

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users