• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

some thoughts after reading part HOC

#1 User is offline   spartan301 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:meet me and find out :)

Posted 07 February 2016 - 04:25 PM

as normal very epic ending though partly disappointed that the battle between Tavore and Korbolo Dom's forces never happened but never the less the ending was exciting and raised a bunch of questions though most i bet will be answered in due time. Bridgeburners ascended hell yea i knew it and wonder what exactly that means for the future and Paran accepted the house of chains into the game which should be interesting and can't wait to see how it all plays out. Lastly i'd like to say those poor Tiste Liosan getting blasted this way and that and in the end I'm glad they just wanted to go home after their long trip. I can't wait to start the next tale in the Malazan book of the fallen series. ^_^

#2 User is offline   Kellanved's shadow 

• The blade in the shadow
  • Interests:being king of high house shadow
    ordering Cotillion
    ordering the Hounds
    commanding shadows (oh wait I am a shadow)

Posted 08 February 2016 - 07:48 AM

I agree poor Tiste Liosan. If they weren't so single minded in their pursuit to avenge the slight of intrusion then none of that stuff would have happened.
"I walked this land when the T'lan Imass were but children. I have commanded armies a hundred thousand strong. I have spread the fire of my wrath across entire continents, and sat alone upon tall thrones. Do you grasp the meaning of this?"
"Yes" said Brood , "you never learn".

#3 User is offline   Andorion 

• God
  • Interests:All things Malazan, sundry sci-fi and fantasy, history, Iron Maiden

Posted 08 February 2016 - 01:17 PM

View Postspartan301, on 07 February 2016 - 04:25 PM, said:

as normal very epic ending though partly disappointed that the battle between Tavore and Korbolo Dom's forces never happened but never the less the ending was exciting and raised a bunch of questions though most i bet will be answered in due time. Bridgeburners ascended hell yea i knew it and wonder what exactly that means for the future and Paran accepted the house of chains into the game which should be interesting and can't wait to see how it all plays out. Lastly i'd like to say those poor Tiste Liosan getting blasted this way and that and in the end I'm glad they just wanted to go home after their long trip. I can't wait to start the next tale in the Malazan book of the fallen series. ^_^

Agree with everything, Paran, Bridgeburners mostly RAFO, Liosan getting blasted was an excellent running gag

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users