• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

elder gods

#1 User is offline   spartan301 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:meet me and find out :)

Posted 10 January 2016 - 09:35 PM

I am at the start of memories of ice and am loving it so far. have a question, i expect the answer to be read more and find out but is Silverfox part elder god? Kallor seems really pissed and thinks and i think also that nightchill is that unnamed elder god at the beginning, one of the three that cursed Kallor in his high king days. The only name that was given was the sister of cold nights. If that is true then Sliverfox must be very powerful... i think. Since i also think the answer will be reveled in time, maybe not even this book but i have some thoughts on something too, are elder gods older then the gods around because well the name suggests elder meaning old basically but in the very start of the book it talks about K'rul and it talks about the the summoners that opened a warren to a foreign, alien realm so i wonder if all elder gods are not really "very old" but from different realms altogether. If that is true then elder races from other realms too? Lastly one last question that has been bothering me is that which are older the 4 founding races or the elder races? I love how complicated things are and one day hopefully i can figure everything out but in that's an aspect that makes me love these books i love trying to figure it all out and everyone's hidden hands in everything.

#2 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 10 January 2016 - 09:57 PM

Linking Sister of Cold Nights to Nightchill in one way or another: not a bad line of thought, and an answer you'll get in MOI.

Your other questions are indeed longer-term RAFO, but I will say this: The mysteries of very old events are layered, but MOI peels off that first layer pretty thoroughly. When you finish the book you're going to have at least a preliminary understanding of a lot of stuff introduced in the first couple books.
They came with white hands and left with red hands.

#3 User is offline   spartan301 

• Recruit
  • Interests:meet me and find out :)

Posted 11 January 2016 - 12:53 AM

i kinda expected as much but thank you for the reply, the ascendant and warren stuff are the hardest to get my head around so far

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users