Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Avid Fan Read all 10 books 3 times

#1 User is offline   Shallen 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 10 January 2016 - 12:07 AM

I have enjoyed the Malazan book series over and over. It took the 3rd reading to finally "bring it all together.' These books have made me laugh, cry, shudder, anticipate. The realness of the characters, and the overall moral lessons are the best I have seen. God bless Fiddler, he stuck it all out. May he forever catch the big one.

#2 User is offline   Andorion 

• God
  • Interests:All things Malazan, sundry sci-fi and fantasy, history, Iron Maiden

Posted 10 January 2016 - 01:56 AM

View PostShallen, on 10 January 2016 - 12:07 AM, said:

I have enjoyed the Malazan book series over and over. It took the 3rd reading to finally "bring it all together.' These books have made me laugh, cry, shudder, anticipate. The realness of the characters, and the overall moral lessons are the best I have seen. God bless Fiddler, he stuck it all out. May he forever catch the big one.

Sounds like you will fit right in! Welcome!

#3 User is offline   Abyss 

• abyssus abyssum invocat
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Interesting.

Posted 10 January 2016 - 03:03 AM

View PostShallen, on 10 January 2016 - 12:07 AM, said:

I have enjoyed the Malazan book series over and over. It took the 3rd reading to finally "bring it all together.' ...

That's a good start but it only really crystallizes on the 4th read. Then you need a 5th to really let it sink in.By the 6th... Well, I don't want to spoil anything.... :(
Also, welcome!
THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT THERE IS A
'VIEW NEW CONTENT' BUTTON THAT
ALLOWS YOU TO VIEW NEW CONTENT

#4 User is offline   Whisperzzzzzzz 

• Reaper's Fail

Posted 10 January 2016 - 04:53 AM

Welcome!

#5 User is offline   Egwene 

• Emperor

Posted 18 January 2016 - 12:49 PM

Hi Shallen, welcome to Malazan Anonymous!

Please be aware that unlike other support group for addicts, this one is not set up to free you from your addiction. It is in fact our sole aim to make sure that it becomes stronger until you, too, are routinely using Malazan words in daily life as in 'oh, for Hood's sake' for example. We also suggest that you learn from our past therapy sessions and add words like Darujhistan and Anomander to your spell check :)

In line with our already stated purpose, we also do everything we can to supply those who have only just become addicted with more reason to fuel the habit. So we very much welcome someone like you who can jump on those innocent souls and answer just enough to make them want to read more but give them plenty of RAFOs to make sure they HAVE TO read on :D

Should you need an extra strong dose of Malazan, I suggest you get involved with editing the Malazan Wiki :D

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users