• « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Fear the Walking Dead

#121 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 22 August 2018 - 03:00 PM

Yeah, i watched it. Didn't comment on it, as there wasn't much to it. Just Alicia and little asshole murder girl working out their issues. And as you say, conveniently some how find themselves holed up in the same house to wait out the 'Zombicane'.

They screwed up the narrative. Murder girl, when her and Alicia were in the basement about to drown, wanted Alicia to kill her (shoot her in the head) so she didn't turn into a zombie. But earlier, murder girl was going to give herself to the zombie hanging on a branch outside near the roof. Was she expecting Alicia would put her down when she turned? Seemed dumb to me. And the episode overall was pretty boring. On the Talking Dead after show, they were gushing over all the symbolism in the episode and how the camera was set up in particular ways in the house and blah blah blah. I was all like, FFS, it's not high art or something. It's a dumb evening soap opera with zombies.

Not 100%, as I wasn't playing full attention through a lot of it (and I ff through a lot too), but in the Talking Dead after show, in the sneak peak clip, I think they said Morgan was in Mississippi (making his way back to Rick and co. ?). I could be wrong though, so don't hold me too that 'observation'.

#122 User is offline   acesn8s 

• Soletaken
  • Interests:Reading, video games, role playing games, Fountain Pens, journals...

Posted 22 August 2018 - 06:52 PM

You're right, she was planning on feeding herself to Savior/stuck in the tree zombie wasn't she.
“The others followed, and found themselves in a small, stuffy basement, which would have been damp, smelly, close, and dark, were it not, in fact, well-lit, which prevented it from being dark.”
― Steven Brust, The Phoenix Guards

#123 User is offline   acesn8s 

• Soletaken
  • Interests:Reading, video games, role playing games, Fountain Pens, journals...

Posted 01 October 2018 - 12:51 PM

SO I've got the last 2 episodes recorded and I'm in no hurry to watch them. This might be it for me.
“The others followed, and found themselves in a small, stuffy basement, which would have been damp, smelly, close, and dark, were it not, in fact, well-lit, which prevented it from being dark.”
― Steven Brust, The Phoenix Guards

#124 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 01 October 2018 - 06:27 PM

I forced myself to watch right through to the final episode last night. It's really horrible. I mean at least the first half of this season had some redeemable watch-ability, but this second half (which should be a completely separate season, imo), woof, it's crap.

Spoiler

Share this topic:

• 7 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users