Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Stormriders connection to the Crippled God Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Stonehenge 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 13 June 2015 - 07:33 PM

In reading "Stonewielder" I noticed connections between the Stormriders and the Crippled God, for one the books describe both as being alien to the Malazan world or realm, for a few reasons I believe that they may have come from the same place and if not that they had known each of each other prior to coming to the Malazan world. As we find out in Stonewielder, the deity worshiped in Korel "The Lady" is just large pieces of Kaminsod that were in Korel.The Stormwall was built to keep the Stormriders from invading Korel but as we find out later in the book, the main reason that the storm riders were attacking the Stormwall and trying to get into Korel was to destroy the pieces of The Lady. I have a theory that the Stormriders and the Crippled God were enemies even before they ever came to the Malazan World.
The Stormriders and maybe their god (if they have one) May have followed Kaminsod in order to destroy him. The Stormriders use water and ice as their weapons.
Spoiler

My theories could be way off and I could be seeing connections where their are none but I would like to know the thoughts of others on this. Has anyone else seen similar connections? Again I could just be crazy and not know what I am talking about.

This post has been edited by Brys_Beddict: 13 June 2015 - 09:32 PM

#2 User is offline   Soulcrusher 

• Sergeant

Posted 14 June 2015 - 10:02 AM

I was under the impression that they were related to the Andii ^^ The stormriders that is

#3 User is offline   Stonehenge 

• Recruit

Posted 15 June 2015 - 11:56 AM

Yes, they are said to have a similar look

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users