Malazan Empire: My SciFi Short Story: At His Old Man's Side (Free to read) - Malazan Empire

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

My SciFi Short Story: At His Old Man's Side (Free to read) Looking for feedback - free reading!

Poll: Feedback? (0 member(s) have cast votes)

Did you...

1. Love it! (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Like it... (0 votes [0.00%])

3. Dislike it... (0 votes [0.00%])

4. Hate it! (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 User is offline   Skywalker 

• Mortal LightSaber
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Pedant.

Posted 07 June 2015 - 03:18 PM

Hey Malazites! Can't believe I forgot to share this on the forums, but just about a month back I wrote (and put up for public consumption) a teeny little short story on my blog. I'm working on a full length novel now. Regulars may remember I've self-published a novella on Kindle Direct earlier in the year, and really this is me trying to build on that momentum. Please do take an hour or two to read if you are so inclined - and leave feedback on either the poll, or as a comment, or both! :p

Hope you enjoy it - here's the blurb:

"On what has otherwise been an exhilarating day, our narrator - one Kushang Sen, 30 something and (admittedly petrified) expectant father - finds himself having to care for a senile old man left on his doorstep under strange circumstances. The next several hours have Kushang, and his hapless friend and unwitting accomplice Ray, pulled into a strange set of circumstances that resemble every geek and conspiracy theorist's fever dream. The truth however, is stranger than even they could imagine; for the fate of humanity - nay, the very universe! - may depend on what they do next!"

And here's the link to the full story (you can read it online or download a PDF)
Forum Member from the Old Days. Alive, but mostly inactive/ occasionally lurking

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users