• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Outlander Starz show

#101 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 28 January 2019 - 09:38 PM

Lol! Pippin!

He got c-blocked by that pillow-biting nancy boy - Little Lord Fauntleroy (aka Lord John Grey). I guess Pip won't be having 2nd breakfast with Brianna. Boooooooo!

It's, it's ... it's a love that reaches across the expanse of time.
Posted Image

#102 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 11 December 2019 - 02:12 PM

View PostBfuckinK, on 04 June 2019 - 03:18 AM, said:

I want to see Scotland before I die!

My wife and I went to Scotland in '99 on a several years belated honeymoon. My (adoptive) father's father came over from Scotland when he was a young man so I've always had an interest and have loved bagpipes for almost as long as I can remember. My wife and I both have a love of castles so that is what we mostly focused on seeing. We planned the whole trip ourselves and which places we wanted to go to. Its a stunningly beautiful country, we loved every moment we were there (except the roundabouts while driving on the "wrong" side of the road!). I only have 2 regrets: we only went onto the Isle of Skye far enough to see Dunvegan Castle and tour the Talisker Distillery (I HIGHLY recommend the single malt they produce there, though it has a very strong smoky, peaty flavor. All I have to do is catch a whiff of it and it takes me right back there) and we didn't go up into the true highlands in the north. Just didn't have enough time and I squeezed a lot of places in to our 7 or 8 days. I would love to take our kids there now as we went before they came along. But that ain't likely to happen anytime soon, unfortunately.

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users