Malazan Empire: A great opportunity for self-published fantasy authors - Malazan Empire

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

A great opportunity for self-published fantasy authors

#1 User is offline   Mark Lawrence 

• Fist
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 03 March 2015 - 09:24 AM

I've got 10 well known fantasy bloggers/blogs to agree to sift through up to 250 self-published fantasy novels and find the one they like best. All 10 will review the winner, each will review their own favourite and others that catch their imagination. You can't buy better publicity, and it's open to everyone, gratis.We have 134 entries so far.

http://mark---lawren...sy-authors.html

This post has been edited by Mark Lawrence: 03 March 2015 - 02:11 PM

#2 User is offline   Maark Abbott 

• Part Time Catgirl
  • Interests:Redacted

Posted 03 March 2015 - 10:20 AM

Give me a year or two and I might be in a position to contribute something to be reviewed...
Debut novel 'Incarnate' now available on Kindle

#3 User is offline   Gorefest 

• Witness

Posted 03 March 2015 - 02:05 PM

Said the actress to the bishop.
Yesterday, upon the stair, I saw a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. Oh, how I wish he'd go away.

#4 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 30 May 2015 - 02:57 PM

View PostBriar King, on 10 March 2015 - 10:00 PM, said:

If I only had the PC/Word/Means to write I'd love to get back into the game. It's so fun.

Weakest excuse ever, BK. Give us the epic swamp fantasy of Man with fire vs. all insect life, winner keeps the planet!
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users