• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dresden 3 (or 4) the game thread!

#321 User is offline   Tellan 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 11:52 PM

Tennes, they seem to want us to shut up so I think I shall submit to their wishes for awhile to see if they can manage to say anything without us.

#322 User is offline   Spite 

• Recruit

Posted 15 January 2015 - 11:58 PM

View PostSilanah, on 15 January 2015 - 10:53 PM, said:

View PostTiamatha, on 15 January 2015 - 10:51 PM, said:

Yeah, this fuckery isn't making trying to figure out what is going on harder when I'm in and out.

Btw, whoever mentioned the obvious "cold"/"winter" thing earlier. It could just be that I'm sick with a headcold? Ya know? Occam's razor?

That would be me. And yes I am aware of that. Maybe I'm just being paranoid looking at all these references to cold in random posts.

I'm going to try and see where we stand in terms of vote counts since Obdi isn't providing much in the way of updates

On the subject of Frankness, thank you for your assessment above it's really useful. I am with Tiamatha on the coldpart, Occam's razor, but part of why this is fun.

#323 User is offline   Pallid 

• Recruit

Posted 16 January 2015 - 02:05 AM

so getting back to the serious bit (and I'm dropping the queen RP for the day cuz I've had a 12+ hour workday and can't be bothered).

in that bunch of gibberish crap, one thing did seem interesting--Tennes talking about Tellan "infecting" him. This may be complete BS, but who the hell knows, this is Obdi we're talking about.

the 3 alts acting funny are all in close alphabetical proximity to each other. I don't think it's the Feds, because making people insane aint their MO.

Which means either they're all fucking with us, or they are some 4th party. if we suppose that Obdi was cruel enough to put in jesters without warning us, our safest bet is to use whatever killing power we have to take them out.

#324 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 16 January 2015 - 02:32 AM

It is day 2. There are 9 hours and 28 minutes left.

There are 17 alive: (9 to lynch)
Ampelas, Korbas, Korlat, Mockra, Rikkter, Omtose, Pallid, Silanah, Spite, Tellan, Tennes, Tholen, Tiamatha, Togg, Tulas Shorn, Ultama, Venesara

2 - Tennes - Togg, Rikkter
5 - Rikkter - Venesara, Tulas Shorn, Spite, Tellan, Tennes

Not Voted: Ampelas, Korbas, Korlat, Mockra, Omtose, Pallid, Silanah, Tholen, Tiamatha, Ultama,
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#325 User is offline   Mockra 

• Recruit

Posted 16 January 2015 - 03:03 AM

You people have no idea how much fun I had reading up. It was hilarious! Way too much spare time on some people's hands though ...

I still want rikkter dead. I don't think there is much of a chance of him being a shield but I think he is the best choice today.

Vote Rikkter

#326 User is offline   Tholen 

• Recruit

Posted 16 January 2015 - 03:21 AM

I just want a lynch at this point.
Vote Rikkter

#327 User is offline   Omtose 

• Recruit

Posted 16 January 2015 - 03:25 AM

OK, I am not even sure why people are voting for a Rikkter lynch. I know I knew why when I started reading up, but then in all the double and quadruple talk in the middle I lost track of everything, and now my head hurts. To make things worse, Spite has started off a Frankish invasion.

But to address something that really bothers me:

View PostKorbas, on 15 January 2015 - 09:59 PM, said:

Tellan, I ORDER YOU TO STICK TO ONE SENTENCE PER POST FOR THE REST OF THE DAY

View PostKorbas, on 15 January 2015 - 10:08 PM, said:

I can always change that to one post per page.

View PostKorbas, on 15 January 2015 - 10:16 PM, said:

Want to talk in pictures?

These orders and threats of the Queen may have been very satisfying seeing as she was dealing with huge troublemakers, but look at the precedent and judge the implications. Restricting the number and size of posts? Thats near-Mod powers. Suppose they decided to target their opponents - i.e. one Queen got wind of who her opponents were, they could effectively stifle them. This I find to be pretty alarming.

Also regarding the humans bit, are there any true humans? Will have to check the OP. But if there are they would not be any use on their own or part of a Fairy facion, but consider they may get extra powers once aligned with the FBI.

Another funny thing: Bith Queens seem to be down on Tennes and Tellan. Korbas wants to limit their posting, Pallid wants to straight up lynch them. I think one is a distraction.

#328 User is offline   Omtose 

• Recruit

Posted 16 January 2015 - 03:31 AM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 12 January 2015 - 04:57 AM, said:

There are 3 races in this game. Human, Changeling, and Sidhe. Humans do not have the power to hurt the Sidhe, and Sidhe are constrained from hurting humans. Changelings qualify as both, and are able to hurt both.

View PostPath-Shaper, on 12 January 2015 - 04:59 AM, said:

Once again, Mab and Titania are at each others throats in the beautiful city of Chicago. No one knows what set them off this time, but it seems that almost all their troops are defending the borders of reality from the outsiders, so they must turn those that they had previously ignored. The cast offs. The changelings.

They are offering prime places in their courts for any who declare for them and help drive out the hated enemy.

Humans just want peace, but the thought of power and immortality is certainly attractive to some.

Be warned, a shadowy government organization has taken interest in all the odd happenings in Chicago, and is in town investigating.

Ok retract the part in the earlier post about humans. Humans are most definitely present and they may go any which way. I find the second quote very significant. They "just want peace" I take that as implying they are ripe for government recruitment as the government surely only wants 'law and order' But, they may also want power and immortality. Can the Knights mantle be bestowed upon a vanilla human? Think in terms of magical artifacts that can empower humans. and you have a bunch of magically enhanced human enforcers running around.

#329 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 16 January 2015 - 03:35 AM

For a lynch

Vote Rikkter

#330 User is offline   Omtose 

• Recruit

Posted 16 January 2015 - 03:49 AM

Oh right, went back and read Venesara's post on Rikkter. The trick to keeping the logic is to simply avoid reading everything after that. Anyway I am satsfied that Rikkter may be a definite part of a faction. So, yeah lets go for a lynch:

Vote Rikkter

#331 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 16 January 2015 - 10:35 AM

To make sure:

Vote Rikkter

#332 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 January 2015 - 12:57 PM

It is day 2. There are 0 hours and 4 minutes left.

There are 17 alive: (9 to lynch)
Ampelas, Korbas, Korlat, Mockra, Rikkter, Omtose, Pallid, Silanah, Spite, Tellan, Tennes, Tholen, Tiamatha, Togg, Tulas Shorn, Ultama, Venesara

2 - Tennes - Togg, Rikkter
9 - Rikkter - Venesara, Tulas Shorn, Spite, Tellan, Tennes, Mockra, Tholen, Korlat, Omtose

Not Voted: Everyone Else.

That is a lynch on Rikkter. I'm going to process that then night.

I will extend day 3 until Monday Night at 8pm, EST.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#333 User is offline   Pallid 

• Recruit

Posted 16 January 2015 - 02:55 PM

Tick-tock...

#334 User is offline   Togg 

• Recruit

Posted 16 January 2015 - 03:00 PM

View PostPallid, on 16 January 2015 - 02:55 PM, said:

Tick-tock...

Sheeshh there are four minutes left give him a chance :(

#335 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 January 2015 - 03:16 PM

Sorry all there is a massive emergency at work. Assume the weekend freeze has started.

Rikkter was Starling, and a human.

I'll push back the full day for next week. Check back later for night resolution.

#336 User is offline   Tellan 

• Recruit

Posted 16 January 2015 - 11:05 PM

I spy a PS post in SH!

#337 User is offline   Tellan 

• Recruit

Posted 16 January 2015 - 11:22 PM

Posted Image

#338 User is offline   Tiamatha 

• Recruit

Posted 17 January 2015 - 12:53 AM

Good ol' Starling. She gets lynched a lot early.

#339 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 17 January 2015 - 01:59 AM

Ok im home. Lets see if I can do this without making mistakes.

#340 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 17 January 2015 - 02:07 AM

Share this topic:

• 45 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

20 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 20 guests, 0 anonymous users