• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dresden 3 (or 4) the game thread!

#241 User is offline   Tellan 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 09:00 PM

Should we lynch the person acting like a jester, go low poster hunt, or rehash yesterday?

Seeing as we're mostly dumb and lazy I leave out the option of using wit and logic to attempt to find faction members.

#242 User is offline   Korbas 

• Recruit

Posted 14 January 2015 - 09:29 PM

I am enjoying reading the posts this game. Mafia is quite an escape.

#243 User is offline   Tellan 

• Recruit

Posted 14 January 2015 - 10:06 PM

Mafia is reality. All else is the escape.

#244 User is offline   Tulas Shorn 

• Sergeant

Posted 14 January 2015 - 10:21 PM

View PostTellan, on 14 January 2015 - 10:06 PM, said:

That's a terrifying assertion.

#245 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 14 January 2015 - 11:52 PM

View PostTulas Shorn, on 14 January 2015 - 10:21 PM, said:

That's a terrifying assertion.

Very true though. Yes it is tennes!

#246 User is offline   Pallid 

• Recruit

Posted 15 January 2015 - 01:57 AM

The addict voices his dream. Summer can make it a reality.

Alas, I was out doing royal things all day today and thus I was not around to lend my enlightened guidance to you, mortals.

#247 User is offline   Omtose 

• Recruit

Posted 15 January 2015 - 02:31 AM

So Tennes has lapsed permanently into Gollum mode. Anybody else see that this ploy makes his posts deliberately difficult to understand?

#248 User is offline   Tiamatha 

• Recruit

Posted 15 January 2015 - 03:04 AM

Sorry I've been MIA since yesterday. I've been in bed sleeping through a ridiculous headcold. I'll catch up as soon as I can but the cold medicine is knocking my ass out and it's the only way I can breathe.

#249 User is offline   Spite 

• Recruit

Posted 15 January 2015 - 04:24 AM

View PostTiamatha, on 15 January 2015 - 03:04 AM, said:

Sorry I've been MIA since yesterday. I've been in bed sleeping through a ridiculous headcold. I'll catch up as soon as I can but the cold medicine is knocking my ass out and it's the only way I can breathe.

Apology accepted?

Colds suck!

#250 User is offline   Ultama 

• Recruit

Posted 15 January 2015 - 04:36 AM

View PostOmtose, on 15 January 2015 - 02:31 AM, said:

So Tennes has lapsed permanently into Gollum mode. Anybody else see that this ploy makes his posts deliberately difficult to understand?

I agree on that. There are ways to role play with and without making things harder on the rest of the thread. This example is the former.

Edit: former for latter

This post has been edited by Ultama: 15 January 2015 - 04:37 AM

#251 User is offline   Korbas 

• Recruit

Posted 15 January 2015 - 08:43 AM

I think Tennes made sense. It certainly was a possibility.

#252 User is offline   Korbas 

• Recruit

Posted 15 January 2015 - 08:43 AM

Ultama how are you on movie quotes?

#253 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 15 January 2015 - 10:26 AM

View PostUltama, on 15 January 2015 - 04:36 AM, said:

View PostOmtose, on 15 January 2015 - 02:31 AM, said:

I agree on that. There are ways to role play with and without making things harder on the rest of the thread. This example is the former.

Edit: former for latter

Tennes has stretched my patience quite far enough, if he continues with the gibberish I'll be voting him, regardless of the fact that both queens seem to want him gone (or at least don't mind if he is gone)

#254 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 15 January 2015 - 10:29 AM

Tinfoil hat on...

..the cold medicine is knocking my ass out and it's the only way I can breathe.

Someone aligned with winter tried to NK you?

View PostSpite, on 15 January 2015 - 04:24 AM, said:

Apology accepted? Colds suck!

Saying you're not winter-aligned?

In a game with a summer/winter divergence I admit to being surprised how many comments like this there have been. Subtlety? Naaaaaaaaaaaahh

#255 User is offline   Togg 

• Recruit

Posted 15 January 2015 - 11:13 AM

View PostSilanah, on 15 January 2015 - 10:29 AM, said:

Tinfoil hat on...

..the cold medicine is knocking my ass out and it's the only way I can breathe.

Someone aligned with winter tried to NK you?

View PostSpite, on 15 January 2015 - 04:24 AM, said:

Apology accepted? Colds suck!

Saying you're not winter-aligned?

In a game with a summer/winter divergence I admit to being surprised how many comments like this there have been. Subtlety? Naaaaaaaaaaaahh

Maybe it shows that there is a greater portion of humans or undecideds than we think. Or maybe people really just are this blatant.

#256 User is offline   Tholen 

• Recruit

Posted 15 January 2015 - 12:09 PM

I think the biggest thing that jumps out at me so far is that Tennes starts his Gollum act right after Night. So what did he do at night that is making him talk like this? Does anyone disagree that him using a night action is the most likely reason for him to post like this? Or Tennes can you make a post in a normal manner just to prove that you can?

#257 User is offline   Togg 

• Recruit

Posted 15 January 2015 - 12:23 PM

View PostTholen, on 15 January 2015 - 12:09 PM, said:

I think the biggest thing that jumps out at me so far is that Tennes starts his Gollum act right after Night. So what did he do at night that is making him talk like this? Does anyone disagree that him using a night action is the most likely reason for him to post like this? Or Tennes can you make a post in a normal manner just to prove that you can?

Pretty sure the sudden change of posting style is going to be the result of making a deal with a queen to become a FM or immortal.

#258 User is offline   Tholen 

• Recruit

Posted 15 January 2015 - 12:32 PM

View PostTogg, on 15 January 2015 - 12:23 PM, said:

Pretty sure the sudden change of posting style is going to be the result of making a deal with a queen to become a FM or immortal.

Fair enough

#259 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 15 January 2015 - 01:48 PM

Tennes I think that Tholen is trying to set us up. I agree Tennes. He is obviously someone who can't read the thread very well at all, as he can see we started talking to each other during day 1. Oh absolutely. Why might he ask. Well because obviously our conversations is better then anyone elses. Perhaps when other people start to have decent conversation we might elect not to talk to ourselves. Will we really? No but they don't need to know that. Oh right. So fucktard should check the timestamps and fuck off. Yep.

Try to actually engage your head and demonstrate reading comprehension dimwit.

View PostTennes, on 13 January 2015 - 05:39 PM, said:

View PostTulas Shorn, on 13 January 2015 - 04:52 PM, said:

Deliberate obtuseness is so frustrating.

The two of them are unable to be hung/killed until their bodyguards are gone.

Seems pretty clear to me.

vote Tennes

For not only having the gall to insinuate the idea that it's okay to waste a lynch, but to continue defending that point with ridiculous assertions.

What ever. You seem to be to far up your own ass to think out side of the box. I thinking why would the queens need changlings to choose a side? I mean if it is a straight forward 2 person (tyrant steve game) with a included hunter-killer party. It got me wondering. Well since today is day 1 and no changlings have made a choice yet. It would stand to reason that the queens are at there weakest. The queens have to get something other then a vote from the changlings. That got me to thinking. Tennes I said. I like to think in thirdperson alt. Tennes I said if you had designed the game as you have been known to do from time to time what would you have done to make the queens want to recruit. Well I Tennes I would have probably have done a couple of variations. From a 15 player minimum Tennes. Oh right. Oh right. Well lets take 2 queens out so now we have 13 players to play with.
Town has to have a majority. So if each queen starts with 2 players as shields then that removes 6players from the 15 leaving us with 9 players. Then because the fbi needs to have something to couteract the queens unlynchabilty. So say 3 players for them. So now you have 6 players as town...hmmmm Possibly Tennes but that isn't a lot to swing a majority. I mean the fbi isn't going to want to vote with a queen that has changling recruits. You have to figure that there are finders and players with various abilities on there team. That is a good point Tennes. If one queen had 2 recruits then she would have a 5 person faction while town would be 4 the other queen would still be at 3 and then the fbi. That is a long and painful game.

Wait Tennes what if you increased the town size to say 10. Take away the day 1 body guards. Well that would just be stupid Tennes. I know but what if we put in language in the op. Oh you mean something like they can't be lynched but feel free to try. Something along those lines. Yeah something like that. Well tennes how would the queens keep from getting lynched. Say each new changling who commits to one side or another they become the bodyguards.... So then the FBI would have a harder time narrowing down the body guards, well yeah. But the queens would be vunerable day 1. I don't like that Tennes. I wouldn't do it. I would put 1 bodyguard to start with and then have them increase as changlings choose sides. Hmmm.. I don't know Tennes. I could see it working either way. If you take Malaz mafia players into account. They can barely get a lynch done on a normal game. I think the queens would be fine on day one with out any body guards. Hmm tennes it is an idea. I mean if the queens where going to start off weak then day 1 would be when they would be vulnerable to a potential lynch. But wouldn't that break the game? Not necessarily Tennes. I would just make the other queen into a straight tyrant steve scenario. Pow!

View PostTennes, on 13 January 2015 - 09:46 PM, said:

View PostTellan, on 13 January 2015 - 08:09 PM, said:

"Hey I was just a skinny lad
Never knew no good from bad"

One last bit of misogyny. Just for you Rikki.

Summer, you show imagination. Winter, you show.. well, hostility.

Tellan, you bring up an issue that is intriguing to me. You really think that they're vulnerable today or are you just splashing words around for the hell of it?

Tennes I says to me. Do you think that he is talking to us. Well yes I do Tennes. I mean after all he is Tellan. But wait Tennes we talk to ourselves. Couldn't he? Well sure he could! Oh well now you have done it haven't you. He might not be talking to us. He might be talking to himself. Well should we answer him? I don't see why not. Oh excellent.

Well Tellan (See Tennes we are going to use his name correct. I see Tennes. I see.) I think that if they are vulnerable then it would only be for today. Of course there is no guarantee that they are. But with what we know about the game so far. (Nothing Tennes. Yes I know Nothing, thank you very much, now stop interupting. Oh right, sorry. TENNES!! Sorry!) It seems as good of a shot as anything else. Of course the counter to it is if the lynch fails (Which it may. TENNES!!! Sorry!) then tomorrow we will be back here lynching a slightly random person. Pow!

View PostTennes, on 13 January 2015 - 09:49 PM, said:

View PostTellan, on 13 January 2015 - 08:56 PM, said:

'Ev'ry night and day I go crazy"

yeah, that should be addressed to Tennes.

Tennes we were right he was talking to us. Oh good. I thought he was but you never know do you Tennes? No you never do! Pow!

View PostPath-Shaper, on 13 January 2015 - 11:21 PM, said:

It is day 1. There are 12 hours and 39 minutes left.

There are 18 alive:
Alkend, Ampelas, Korbas, Korlat, Mockra, Rikkter, Omtose, Pallid, Silanah, Spite, Tellan, Tennes, Tholen, Tiamatha, Togg, Tulas Shorn, Ultama, Venesara

1 for Omtose - Silanah
3 for Tellan - Rikkter, Ampelas, Togg
2 for Tennes - Tulas Shorn, Tennes

Not Voted: Alkend, Korbas, Korlat, Mockra, Omtose, Pallid, Spite, Tellan, Tholen, Tiamatha, Ultama, Venesara

#260 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 15 January 2015 - 01:51 PM

View PostTogg, on 15 January 2015 - 12:23 PM, said:

Hey Tennes? Yeah I think this is another one with reading comprehension and a weak attempt at setting us up.

Share this topic:

• 45 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

17 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 17 guests, 0 anonymous users