Dresden 3 (or 4) the game thread!

#121 User is offline   Pallid 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 10:19 PM

View PostTennes, on 12 January 2015 - 09:59 PM, said:

View PostPallid, on 12 January 2015 - 09:56 PM, said:

THAT is your idea of a lady? :( :couch:

Winter stepped up their offer. Can you top it? Pow!

Yawn.
Music: we got you covered, we got everything, from reggae to samba, with hip-hop and techno in between.
Chicks: she says viking chicks. I say Latin. I say Asian, I say Indian, African. I got choice. Winter's a one trick pony.

You want extreme? Summer gives you the world. Scale a peak and Paraglide off it with the eagles. Cross the ocean on a blue mother-effing shark. Cross the world without worrying about crap like extra layers. Live for the experience, all the time.

She talks fireplace? I say campfire. On the beach, in the mountains, in a forest-- I got choices. Enough to last for an eternity, and certainly more than enough to keep mortals occupied.

#122 User is offline   Tiamatha 

• Recruit

Posted 12 January 2015 - 10:22 PM

Attached File  warmer.jpg (7.22K)
Number of downloads: 0

#123 User is offline   Tellan 

• Recruit

Posted 12 January 2015 - 10:25 PM

You've both got the wine, women, and song covered. That's desert.

What's the main course? Can't enjoy all that desert without some meat first.

Power, baby, power.

We gotta survive the choice after all.

#124 User is offline   Rikkter 

• Recruit

Posted 12 January 2015 - 11:12 PM

I think Tiam's trying to tell us that we should be thinking about lynch targets.

#125 User is offline   Tellan 

• Recruit

Posted 12 January 2015 - 11:22 PM

View PostRikkter, on 12 January 2015 - 11:12 PM, said:

I think Tiam's trying to tell us that we should be thinking about lynch targets.

In a hurry?

#126 User is offline   Rikkter 

• Recruit

Posted 12 January 2015 - 11:24 PM

Wait, guess not. Those pictures looked like timers from my phone.

In any case, this is a thing we should be thinking about, day one lynches being notoriously difficult to get.

I'm leaning towards Tellan, personally. Clearly a mercenary, not currently allied with anyone. Does anyone else have thoughts? Because as entertaining (or not) as you find this conversation, it isn't getting us anywhere.

#127 User is offline   Rikkter 

• Recruit

Posted 12 January 2015 - 11:24 PM

View PostTellan, on 12 January 2015 - 11:22 PM, said:

View PostRikkter, on 12 January 2015 - 11:12 PM, said:

In a hurry?

More like over your conversation.

#128 User is offline   Pallid 

• Recruit

Posted 12 January 2015 - 11:28 PM

View PostTellan, on 12 January 2015 - 10:25 PM, said:

You've both got the wine, women, and song covered. That's desert.

What's the main course? Can't enjoy all that desert without some meat first.

Power, baby, power.

We gotta survive the choice after all.

What power?

I thought we've made it perfectly clear that this is a dictatorship. You merely bargain on the terms of your eternal indenture.

The difference being that I am an Enlightened Absolutist, whilst my murderous frigid counterpart is a Totalitarian maniac.

When the mortal world eventually embraces the Eternal Summer, I shall achieve perfection and I will no longer require to employ my servants as tools. Thus they will be free to live out their existences without the burdens of free will, free to experience the endless pleasures Summer has to offer.

Should by some cosmic folly Winter be the one to shatter the balance, the mortals will become mere pawns in a sadomasochistic dystopia, where the winter queen will make their existence endless torment out of sheer boredom.

#129 User is offline   Pallid 

• Recruit

Posted 12 January 2015 - 11:29 PM

Incidentally, I believe Tellan needs to be punished for his arrogant presumptions

#130 User is offline   Pallid 

• Recruit

Posted 12 January 2015 - 11:32 PM

Henceforth Tellan shall preface his every post by a line from a song sung by "Queen" that reflects the tone or content of the post

#131 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 12 January 2015 - 11:48 PM

View PostRikkter, on 12 January 2015 - 11:24 PM, said:

In any case, this is a thing we should be thinking about, day one lynches being notoriously difficult to get.

I'm leaning towards Tellan, personally. Clearly a mercenary, not currently allied with anyone. Does anyone else have thoughts? Because as entertaining (or not) as you find this conversation, it isn't getting us anywhere.

View PostMockra, on 12 January 2015 - 06:39 AM, said:

Hey enemies. I wish you all painful deaths.

If anyone seems to be a lone mercenary than I would pick Mockra because of that there post.

#132 User is offline   Tellan 

• Recruit

Posted 12 January 2015 - 11:56 PM

"There's no time for us,"

There's no hurry Rikkter. Day doesn't end with the lynch.

And the conversation is getting us many places. For one it's letting us know that you don't like sex talk, don't read the OP, and aren't interested in finding out who the changleings might be.

Are you a shield or do you carry one?

#133 User is offline   Rikkter 

• Recruit

Posted 13 January 2015 - 12:19 AM

View PostTellan, on 12 January 2015 - 11:56 PM, said:

"There's no time for us,"

There's no hurry Rikkter. Day doesn't end with the lynch.

And the conversation is getting us many places. For one it's letting us know that you don't like sex talk, don't read the OP, and aren't interested in finding out who the changleings might be.

Are you a shield or do you carry one?

Day doesn't end with the lynch. I still want a lynch at some point today, or this game is going to be long and boring. I'd like to use this tool, because it's the only one I have available to me.

And we're unlikely to find out anything about changelings with you doing all the talking.

#134 User is offline   Tellan 

• Recruit

Posted 13 January 2015 - 12:29 AM

View PostRikkter, on 13 January 2015 - 12:19 AM, said:

And we're unlikely to find out anything about changelings with you doing all the talking.

"Who wants to live forever,"

You want to lynch the talkers?

Vote Rikkter

#135 User is offline   Rikkter 

• Recruit

Posted 13 January 2015 - 12:35 AM

View PostTellan, on 13 January 2015 - 12:29 AM, said:

Vote Rikkter

Sure, if they're not talking anything useful.

Vote Tellan

#136 User is offline   Spite 

• Recruit

Posted 13 January 2015 - 12:42 AM

View PostRikkter, on 13 January 2015 - 12:35 AM, said:

View PostTellan, on 13 January 2015 - 12:29 AM, said:

Vote Rikkter

Sure, if they're not talking anything useful.

Vote Tellan

Tell us something useful Rikkter.

#137 User is offline   Ampelas 

• Recruit

Posted 13 January 2015 - 12:51 AM

Wait, guess not. Those pictures looked like timers from my phone.In any case, this is a thing we should be thinking about, day one lynches being notoriously difficult to get.I'm leaning towards Tellan, personally. Clearly a mercenary, not currently allied with anyone. Does anyone else have thoughts? Because as entertaining (or not) as you find this conversation, it isn't getting us anywhere.
"There's no time for us,"There's no hurry Rikkter. Day doesn't end with the lynch.And the conversation is getting us many places. For one it's letting us know that you don't like sex talk, don't read the OP, and aren't interested in finding out who the changleings might be.Are you a shield or do you carry one?

With two Tyrants, that means they are also trying to get the other's shields killed, right? No reason to hide or interact with one's own shield. you can take those off your list if you know who they are. But the the rest of the unknowns, well, they are just targets ripe for the pickin. I'm going to go with Tellan and see why Mab was toying with him. The comment about carrying shields and being shields also seemed strange to me, just helping me with my decision:

Vote Tellan.

#138 User is offline   Ultama 

• Recruit

Posted 13 January 2015 - 02:13 AM

View PostAmpelas, on 13 January 2015 - 12:51 AM, said:

Wait, guess not. Those pictures looked like timers from my phone.In any case, this is a thing we should be thinking about, day one lynches being notoriously difficult to get.I'm leaning towards Tellan, personally. Clearly a mercenary, not currently allied with anyone. Does anyone else have thoughts? Because as entertaining (or not) as you find this conversation, it isn't getting us anywhere.
"There's no time for us,"There's no hurry Rikkter. Day doesn't end with the lynch.And the conversation is getting us many places. For one it's letting us know that you don't like sex talk, don't read the OP, and aren't interested in finding out who the changleings might be.Are you a shield or do you carry one?

With two Tyrants, that means they are also trying to get the other's shields killed, right? No reason to hide or interact with one's own shield. you can take those off your list if you know who they are. But the the rest of the unknowns, well, they are just targets ripe for the pickin. I'm going to go with Tellan and see why Mab was toying with him. The comment about carrying shields and being shields also seemed strange to me, just helping me with my decision:

Vote Tellan.

Seems I logged in just as the serious posts start. I also find the shields comment odd.

#139 User is offline   Tellan 

• Recruit

Posted 13 January 2015 - 02:28 AM

"To be honest you haven't got a clue"

Posted Image

Shadowy government agents. Feds. Badges. Badges are often referred to as shields.

#140 User is offline   Mockra 

• Recruit

Posted 13 January 2015 - 02:28 AM

View PostKorbas, on 12 January 2015 - 09:28 PM, said:

View PostTellan, on 12 January 2015 - 09:26 PM, said:

View PostKorbas, on 12 January 2015 - 09:22 PM, said:

Every. Single. Post.POW! 😈
Has anyone ever mentioned to you that you lack imagination?Pictures and pows. Comic books much?
Pallid is exercising his use awfully. What's the point of having all this power and not enjoying it?Give me ideas minion. Be a good shield and help your master

View PostPallid, on 12 January 2015 - 11:29 PM, said:

Incidentally, I believe Tellan needs to be punished for his arrogant presumptions

I feel like this is both queens telling their followers that Tellan should be lynched. (As they know their shields and they can provide acceptable targets that are not shields to their followers.)

So, I don't like a Tellan lynch today. Rikkter, otoh, has been very fishy since they resurfaced.

Share this topic:

• 45 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

34 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 34 guests, 0 anonymous users