• « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

118 sign up

#81 User is offline   Lizradusa 

• A Flare Unholiest
  • Group: Mott Irregulars

Posted 07 December 2014 - 01:58 PM

@Brujah: If you want someone to check over your games, I'd be happy to help. :The Force:
Posted Image 'Tired of Wasting Time, Let LizInc organize your lazyness!' - Obdigore Posted Image

#82 User is offline   Gnaw 

• Recovering eating disordered addict of HHM
  • View gallery
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 07 December 2014 - 02:57 PM

View PostBrujah, on 07 December 2014 - 06:14 AM, said:

And you did that on purpose?

Did you get into a knife fight and have to stitch yourself up?

Druggie. People just don't go that route randomly and for recreation.

You're a Hype.

Let's hope you stick to just pills and booze. And although I didn't drink, I spent my time in the past wasting my life doing pills. Started off small with a couple vicoden here and there, and progressed to crushing up and snorting Roxy 30s and OC 80s. Believe me. It's not a fun ride.

I said something rude to you a year or so back and PMed you an apology to which you never responded. Apology retracted.

Go fuck yourself.

Apologies

This post has been edited by Gnaw: 07 December 2014 - 08:03 PM

"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor Frankl

#83 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 07 December 2014 - 05:28 PM

Don't make me have to admonish mafia players in a mafia thread.

Drugs and alcohol are bad in combination. That being said please don't judge anyone's combinations. Some people are dealing with specific issues that the thread are not aware of.

I. E. This line of talk doesn't need to continue on.
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#84 User is offline   Brujah 

• Suicide of High House Mafia

Posted 07 December 2014 - 05:58 PM

View PostGnaw, on 07 December 2014 - 02:57 PM, said:

View PostBrujah, on 07 December 2014 - 06:14 AM, said:

And you did that on purpose?

Did you get into a knife fight and have to stitch yourself up?

Druggie. People just don't go that route randomly and for recreation.

You're a Hype.

Let's hope you stick to just pills and booze. And although I didn't drink, I spent my time in the past wasting my life doing pills. Started off small with a couple vicoden here and there, and progressed to crushing up and snorting Roxy 30s and OC 80s. Believe me. It's not a fun ride.

I said something rude to you a year or so back and PMed you an apology to which you never responded. Apology retracted.

Go fuck yourself.

I think you took my post the wrong way, or I came across the wrong way accidentally. Sometimes joking text doesn't come out right.

I didn't mean to offend you.

And I don't remember you being rude to me in the past either. Plus I post from my phone so rarely check messages.
And when you're Gone, you stay Gone, or you be Gone. You lost all your Seven Cities privileges. - Karsa

you're such an inspiration for the ways that I will never, ever choose to be...
- Maynard James Keenan

#85 User is offline   Brujah 

Posted 07 December 2014 - 06:00 PM

View PostLizradusa, on 07 December 2014 - 01:58 PM, said:

@Brujah: If you want someone to check over your games, I'd be happy to help. :The Force:

Even the most finished one is only about half done, but I'll send it to you soon.
And when you're Gone, you stay Gone, or you be Gone. You lost all your Seven Cities privileges. - Karsa

- Maynard James Keenan

#86 User is offline   Brujah 

Posted 07 December 2014 - 08:05 PM

View PostNicodimas, on 07 December 2014 - 06:33 AM, said:

Judemental post.

Let's hope you stick to just pills and booze

I don't recommend this advice at all. Drinks and pill..people take too many pills and wind up braindead/dead.

Yeah, I wasn't saying he should take pills while drinking. I was more so saying I hope he stops there and doesn't ever move on to harder stuff like.cocaine/heroin/crystal meth etc....but as Venge has decreed, we shouldn't be getting involved in such talks, so dropping it. I just wanted to clear up what I was saying.

Venge is right, it's none of my business. I do feel compelled to share my story about the dangers of drug abuse when it comes to prescription drugs though, because I went through hell and back abusing pills, mostly opiates, and if you've ever beat a bad addiction then you also understand the desire to want to help people. It helps give at least some positive aspect to such a horrible time if you feel your experience helps prevent others from making the same mistakes.

- Maynard James Keenan

#87 User is offline   Blend 

• Gentleman of High House Mafia
  • View gallery

Posted 08 December 2014 - 04:47 AM

Right... Onto more serious things. I am now working on getting everyone into an alt and a character! Yall should have your game PMs in an hour or so!
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#88 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 08 December 2014 - 05:42 AM

All the alts are sent out and such. Game should start around 9:30am my time tomorrow!

Bru - I'll be in touch with you tomorrow to have you help out with modding!
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users