Bigfoot Found, Brief Cases anthology story bundle

#1 User is offline   Abyss 

• abyssus abyssum invocat
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Interesting.

Posted 28 October 2014 - 06:28 PM

From http://www.jim-butcher.com/

]BIGFOOT FOUND

Curious about the reference to Harry's client River Shoulders in Skin Game? Jim's trilogy of Bigfoot short stories is a bonus book in this month's Story Bundle!

How it works:
[/size]
  • Pay-what-you like for five books by awesome indy authors, including Kevin J. Anderson, Elizabeth Bear!
  • Pay at least $14 and get the five bonus titles, including Jim Butcher, P.N. Elrod, Michael A. Stackpole and more!
  • Read all their books on your tablet, e-reader, laptop, or smartphone, DRM free!
Jim's "Working for Bigfoot" collection unites the three Bigfoot stories published in 2012: "B is for Bigfoot," originally in Under My Hat: Tales from the Cauldron; "I Was a Teenage Bigfoot," originally in Blood Lite 3: Aftertaste, and "Bigfoot on Campus," originally in Hex Appeal. If you don't want to wait another year or so forBrief Cases, sequel to Side Jobs, this is your chance to learn all about the times Harry took a case from one of the few people out there taller than he is.

The bundle is available for another nine days and some hours.

I'm sorely tempted.

...oh, who am i kidding i'm totally buying this... in fact i just did. Wheeeeeeee....
THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT THERE IS A
'VIEW NEW CONTENT' BUTTON THAT
ALLOWS YOU TO VIEW NEW CONTENT

#2 User is offline   amphibian 

• Ribbit
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Hopping around

Posted 28 October 2014 - 07:30 PM

The short stories are basically "Harry does Private Eye work for a particular Bigfoot and learns a lot about how cool Bigfoot people can be". They're not up to the level of Side Jobs, but are still good, solid Butcher work.
I survived the Permian and all I got was this t-shirt.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users