• You cannot reply to this topic

What happened to "The Dark"

#21 User is offline   Messremb 

• Honorary Symp of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • High Artificer of Team Quick Ben

Posted 14 November 2014 - 01:24 PM

View Postcaladanbrood, on 13 November 2014 - 10:33 PM, said:

Hmm, maybe it was still cached on my computer somehow. Sorry!

Brood, you have a duty to the internet to extract those cached versions and post them.
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#22 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 14 November 2014 - 02:25 PM

Seconded
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#23 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 14 November 2014 - 03:27 PM

I'll hunt around at the weekend. Chances are slim, I don't know where they were still loading from :)
O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde; keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

#24 User is offline   Torisen 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 14 November 2014 - 03:43 PM

View Postcaladanbrood, on 14 November 2014 - 03:27 PM, said:

I'll hunt around at the weekend. Chances are slim, I don't know where they were still loading from :)

Hey folks, long time lurker here, but I'm de-lurking briefly as I have copies of both episodes of The Dark somewhere. I'll dig them out later today and see if I can share them with you all.

#25 User is offline   Torisen 

• Recruit

Posted 14 November 2014 - 06:00 PM

Presenting Tanked & The Flush:

https://www.dropbox....WO-GBcuFaa?dl=0

Hopefully people should be able to download them from there. Please let me know if there is any problem with the link.

#26 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 14 November 2014 - 08:28 PM

It won't play on my system, Media PLayer issue
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#27 User is offline   Torisen 

• Recruit

Posted 14 November 2014 - 10:08 PM

View PostHiddenOne, on 14 November 2014 - 08:28 PM, said:

It won't play on my system, Media PLayer issue

The files are rather old, they're showing as being last modified on 11 ‎November ‎2006!
They play fine for me through VLC/Media Player Classic/Windows media players on Win7, but I do have the CCCP codec pack installed which helps me play nearly everything.

#28 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 14 November 2014 - 11:03 PM

They appear to be mov files so you're probably gonna need the Quicktime codec, whatever player you use.
They came with white hands and left with red hands.

#29 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 14 November 2014 - 11:49 PM

Anyone know what the rights situation is for these? I presume patch still has the rights? Or is it SE? Be nice to have these saved on the website somewhere for people to see...

#30 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 15 November 2014 - 02:46 PM

And in a more accessible format!

Because I know nothing about installing codecs in my software. I'm so ashamed...

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users