• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 115.5 They Eat Their Young M&P non-themed

#61 User is offline   Cast 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 06:48 AM

View PostTrake, on 03 September 2014 - 03:40 AM, said:

It's a catch worth checking day one:Vote the Senate and People of Rome (SPQR)

View PostMerrid, on 03 September 2014 - 06:08 AM, said:

Are we supposed to know what SPQR stands for? It has to be something Malazan. It is interesting what Fener said. Going to see what he says first. That vote for cast out of no where rings some bells. Ie he has been mentioned as a low poster but that's not much to start a train on when the thread is wanting more from SPQR

Really?

SPQR might be a slip but Merrid is seriously tempting my vote for thread blindness

Nice to see people are going down the low poster route on D1. Same for D2 & D3?

Yes I'm low posting. I will continue to do so.

#62 User is offline   SPQR 

• Recruit

Posted 03 September 2014 - 06:49 AM

View PostFener, on 02 September 2014 - 10:30 PM, said:

Have I missed something here?

I agree with you that it is likely there will be only two scum, but I have a question. Why would you say there were 8 players in the game?

If I was to look at that as a slip, it would suggest you have been spending all your time thinking about the remaining 8 of us and forgot to include yourself + your ally.

That was a very bad mistake, I blame it on tiredness. My answer is that I was talking on the assumption that no one new had signed up after I last checked the sign up thread. On my last check Khell and HD had not signed on.
However, I agree that my mistake is as a good as any reason to lynch on Day1.

#63 User is offline   Cast 

• Recruit

Posted 03 September 2014 - 06:53 AM

Vote the Senate and People of Rome (SPQR)

#64 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:30 AM

View PostSPQR, on 03 September 2014 - 06:49 AM, said:

I agree with you that it is likely there will be only two scum, but I have a question. Why would you say there were 8 players in the game?

If I was to look at that as a slip, it would suggest you have been spending all your time thinking about the remaining 8 of us and forgot to include yourself + your ally.

That was a very bad mistake, I blame it on tiredness. My answer is that I was talking on the assumption that no one new had signed up after I last checked the sign up thread. On my last check Khell and HD had not signed on.

I know its a game with a unusually large number of low posters but even so, this stretches credulity further than I am willing to go on Day 1. The number of players was in the start of game post and both time updates on thread made before you posted it.

Vote SPQR

#65 User is offline   Merrid 

• Captain

Posted 03 September 2014 - 08:25 AM

View PostCast, on 03 September 2014 - 06:48 AM, said:

Are we supposed to know what SPQR stands for? It has to be something Malazan. It is interesting what Fener said. Going to see what he says first. That vote for cast out of no where rings some bells. Ie he has been mentioned as a low poster but that's not much to start a train on when the thread is wanting more from SPQR

Really?

SPQR might be a slip but Merrid is seriously tempting my vote for thread blindness

How is it thread blindness. I saw that post. Does it mean I took him for his word that that is what it stood for? I thought he was creating his own meaning. I just "Googled" the letters and it does indeed come up with that meaning. How does it have a place in a mafia alt on this Malazan site? I have no idea.

Have you ever played a game called "Balderdash"?

I play this game frequently and a part of it has an abbreviation element. Basically a player gets a card with an abbreviation and its meaning. Everyone else just gets the abbreviation. They all write down what they think other people will think the abbreviation means. The person who knows the answer will read each card.

SPQR Standard Practice Querying Riots

SPQR Special Partnership of the Queens Road

SPQR Sizzling Pork Quiche Recipe

SPQR Speed Paraphernalia Quitters Rally

SPQR Senate and People of Rome

If no one guesses the correct answer the person with the card moves 2 spaces. For each guess of your answer you move one space, so if everyone guesses your answer (in this instance) you'd move up to 4 spaces.

Anyway

Vote SPQR

For having that name, and the potential slip.

#66 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 03 September 2014 - 09:54 AM

it is Day 1. 3 hours and 8 minutes remaining.

10 Players still alive: Cast, Fener, Gait, Hanas, Jalan, Lock, Merrid, Pallid, SPQR, Trake

6 votes to lynch, 5 votes to go to night.

6 Votes for SPQR ( Gait, Pallid, Trake, Cast, Fener, Merrid )
1 Vote for Hanas ( Jalan )
2 Votes for Cast ( SPQR, Hanas )
1 Vote for Merrid ( Lock )

Players not voted:

SPQR is lynched. He was Mold, a member of the House of Decay Board of Directors, RI, and EmperorMagus.

Lock is dead. He was Blot, a member of the House of Decay Board of Directors, RI, and Vengy.

Scenes may be added when I wake up in a couple of hours.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 03 September 2014 - 10:10 AM

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#67 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 03 September 2014 - 10:06 AM

It is Day 2. 35 hours and 58 minutes remaining

8 Players still alive: Cast, Fener, Gait, Hanas, Jalan, Merrid, Pallid, Trake

5 votes to lynch, 4 votes to go to night.

Players not voted: Cast, Fener, Gait, Hanas, Jalan, Merrid, Pallid, Trake
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#68 User is offline   Gait 

• Recruit

Posted 03 September 2014 - 10:24 AM

Bah, that was the worst kind of slip then by EM - so scummy that it actually wasn't scummy. Unless they were a symp?

Really?

Wow, thanks for the participation there, real helpful. And already covering your defence for the next few days (heh, and also seems to suggest that you reckon you'll be around on D3)? Unless something comes up today, this will be where my vote goes methinks.

And I see you're nicely ensconced in the middle of the lynch train too.

#69 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:02 AM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 03 September 2014 - 09:54 AM, said:

10 Players still alive: Cast, Fener, Gait, Hanas, Jalan, Lock, Merrid, Pallid, SPQR, Trake

Players not voted:

SPQR is lynched. He was Mold, a member of the House of Decay Board of Directors, RI, and EmperorMagus.

Lock is dead. He was Blot, a member of the House of Decay Board of Directors, RI, and Vengy.

If we suppose 8 town 2 scum setup (which is most likely IMO) then odds are that both of them are on the train, unlikely they have the ability to coordinate 1 on 1 off in such a small game (again IMO)

On train: Gait, Pallid, Trake, Cast, Fener, Merrid
Off train: Jalan, Hanas

Scum are more motivated than town to get a lynch on any player that isn't them, and they think (or know) is unlikely to be on their team.

#70 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:22 AM

Gait - 7 posts middle of the pack

A few boring intro posts before the supposed slip by SPQR

View PostGait, on 02 September 2014 - 08:32 PM, said:

View PostLock, on 02 September 2014 - 05:08 PM, said:

View PostSPQR, on 02 September 2014 - 04:53 PM, said:

View PostLock, on 02 September 2014 - 04:50 PM, said:

So this game is off to a bang up start. A conversation about the virtues of editing.

In order to get the ball rolling I am going to vote for Merrid. Why you ask? Because in this post he indicates that town should be able to explain away mistakes.

A) A member of town should make no mistakes because they are town.

:p The last game was Dresden 2.0 and there where no lynches based on slips.

Vote Merrid

I do not like your memory. Day2 lynch was Korbas because he answered a post which was addressed to Korvalain.

That wasn't really a slip. Tatts didn't care about that alt.

Why are you trying to defend Merrid. If he is town he should be able to do that himself.

I'm gonna have to side with the people who've already called you out on this - yes, there was a slip, mistake, whatever you want to call it, and it was a bad one. It's odd to try and accuse SPQR of defending Merrid over something which is just being pointed out to you as what actually happened.

Calls out Lock for building cases out of cardboard and cooking sherry (had already been stated by others)

View PostGait, on 02 September 2014 - 08:37 PM, said:

View PostFener, on 02 September 2014 - 07:54 AM, said:

View PostMerrid, on 02 September 2014 - 07:12 AM, said:

Can we not have a no editing rule again? I liked that.

Checking in.

Trying to change the rules post hoc so that Trake is automatically modkilled huh?

Early distancing or trying to get PS to do your dirty work for you? :D

Jokes aside, I am in for the no editing posts again, that was the best part of the last game.

Might also be interesting that Lock decides to go after Merrid as the "discussion pushing vote". Merrid, who Fener had already poked at seemingly jokingly.

Suggests tenuous link between myself and Lock

Then SPQR posts the 8 players comment

View PostGait, on 03 September 2014 - 01:00 AM, said:

Oh that is eeenteresting, and gets my vote.

Vote SPQR

Also for being an abnormal alt. We don't take kindly to differents around these parts.

After the slip he is the first to vote, makes no additional opinions or comments beyond a joking "just because" reason that he could hide behind and switch off from if the vote went another way?

Doesn't post again until after the lynch.

Pallid - 3 posts low poster

No content before the "slip"

View PostPallid, on 03 September 2014 - 12:32 AM, said:

View PostTrake, on 02 September 2014 - 10:42 PM, said:

The big piece of bacon has a point.

Yah, dah piggy is perceptive.

Agreement the slip looks bad, doesn't vote first

View PostPallid, on 03 September 2014 - 01:12 AM, said:

While I don't necessarily buy the defending Merrid angle (actually more like framing by supporting angle), I do agree that is an interesting slip.

Vote SPQR

Votes 12 minutes after the first vote from Gait.

Trake - 9 posts "High" poster

Lots of early safe day 1 posts not a lot about the game until;

View PostTrake, on 02 September 2014 - 09:05 PM, said:

When was the last time a town player legitimately "didn't make any mistakes"? I know I fumble around like a fucktard 99% of the time.

I don't think people are defending Merrid, Lock. I think they are merely calling a spade a spade: i.e. you have no case.

But whatevs.

One more disagreeing with Lock's approach

View PostTrake, on 02 September 2014 - 09:16 PM, said:

And I agree with that in principal, but pressure based on nothing nets just that much. It's why Day 1 lynches are, well, day 1 lynches.

I'd rather lynch a low poster than either of your votes right now, but of the two Jalan's has more merit.

8 minutes after SPQR mentions only 8 players, probably just missed it. States he is more likely to go for a low poster than anyone else and prefers Jalan (why?)

After the slip;

View PostTrake, on 02 September 2014 - 10:42 PM, said:

The big piece of bacon has a point.

First to comment after I point it out, does not vote, does not want to be the first?

It's a catch worth checking day one:

Votes without adding anything more after others jump on first.

#71 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:39 AM

Cast - 3 posts low poster

Really?

Gets annoyed by Merrid, happy to lynch low posters from D1 to D3 (this opinion has advantages and disadvantages, if we can't come up with a good target a low poster is probably best, but would prefer a target based on post content over post count)

View PostCast, on 03 September 2014 - 06:53 AM, said:

Votes without reason or opinion 4 minutes after SPQR defends himself

Fener - 6 posts middle of the pack

Checking in.

Trying to change the rules post hoc so that Trake is automatically modkilled huh?

Early distancing or trying to get PS to do your dirty work for you? :p

Jokes aside, I am in for the no editing posts again, that was the best part of the last game.

Early prod of Merrid

View PostSPQR, on 02 September 2014 - 09:08 PM, said:

View PostLock, on 02 September 2014 - 09:01 PM, said:

See that is a little bit of prodding. If Fener (who is probably scum due to him being Fener. You heard it here first) had actually bother to vote and engage rather then just do a mildly retarded smiley face then you might be on to something.

We can take a look at why you are defending Merrid by attacking his attacker. For a discussion vote Merrid sure has people starting to come out of the wood work to defend him. Why is that? Is he not capable of demonstrating his innocence?

Since that people would include me and Gait at the least, I think the problem here is you. The probability of us having 3 scum in a game with 8 players is really small.

So, all three of the people you are implying are scum cannot be scum. I believe that means at least one of us is town. I would say that shows how good your accusations were. I do applaud your sentiments in trying to engage the thread though.

I would like a low-poster lynch today.(low poster relatively .. :p ) Because with this great a number of people declaring low poster in the sign ups thread, I would prefer to kill one of them off early on to stop scum hiding among them later on.

Vote Cast

View PostPath-Shaper, on 02 September 2014 - 09:52 PM, said:

It is Day 1. 15 Hours and 8 Minutes remaining.

1 Vote for Cast ( SPQR )

Players not voted: Cast, Fener, Gait, Hanas, Merrid, Pallid, Trake

Points out the slip, doesn't vote. (As for why I didn't vote right away, I didn't know if anyone else would agree with me that it was a big enough slip to warrant it)

View PostFener, on 03 September 2014 - 07:30 AM, said:

I know its a game with a unusually large number of low posters but even so, this stretches credulity further than I am willing to go on Day 1. The number of players was in the start of game post and both time updates on thread made before you posted it.

Vote SPQR

Votes for SPQR after he explains the mistake, states reasons.

Merrid - 5 posts middle of the pack

View PostMerrid, on 02 September 2014 - 05:41 PM, said:

So this game is off to a bang up start. A conversation about the virtues of editing.

In order to get the ball rolling I am going to vote for Merrid. Why you ask? Because in this post he indicates that town should be able to explain away mistakes.

:D The last game was Dresden 2.0 and there where no lynches based on slips.

View PostMerrid, on 02 September 2014 - 12:33 PM, said:

Town have nothing to hide, and should be able to explain away their mistakes but scum make mistakes under pressure, or in the heat of the moment. Look at last game, we lynched day 2 because of a slip.

Vote Merrid

I was thinking more along the lines of grammar mistakes, you know, not caring whether things are smooth or not. I was saying that scum are the ones who need to be more careful with their posts and that is why editing should be banned.

And last game Korbas was lynched due to a slip. He replied to a post addressed to his other alt. I didn't want to mention Tatts name but yeah, he is prone to mistakes.

Responds to Lock's weak case against them

Doesn't vote for SPQR after others have done so, wants to wait for him to reply, is alarmed by Hanas's vote for Cast.

View PostMerrid, on 03 September 2014 - 08:25 AM, said:

snip

How is it thread blindness. I saw that post. Does it mean I took him for his word that that is what it stood for? I thought he was creating his own meaning. I just "Googled" the letters and it does indeed come up with that meaning. How does it have a place in a mafia alt on this Malazan site? I have no idea.

Have you ever played a game called "Balderdash"?

I play this game frequently and a part of it has an abbreviation element. Basically a player gets a card with an abbreviation and its meaning. Everyone else just gets the abbreviation. They all write down what they think other people will think the abbreviation means. The person who knows the answer will read each card.

SPQR Standard Practice Querying Riots

SPQR Special Partnership of the Queens Road

SPQR Sizzling Pork Quiche Recipe

SPQR Speed Paraphernalia Quitters Rally

SPQR Senate and People of Rome

If no one guesses the correct answer the person with the card moves 2 spaces. For each guess of your answer you move one space, so if everyone guesses your answer (in this instance) you'd move up to 4 spaces.

Anyway

Vote SPQR

For having that name, and the potential slip.

A lot of words that don't do anything but take time to read, and a vote at the end. A really bad post following his last one which was quite good. Cancel each other out :D

#72 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:47 AM

Players that have actions that stand out

Pallid - low poster, hasn't contributed anything of substance but found the time to jump on the lynch train just a few minutes after it started, but was unwilling to start it himself

Cast - low poster, actively wants to lynch low posters for the first three days, waits for SPQR to defend himself but then votes without response or comment.

Note: I didn't quote every post from all players, a lot of it is Day 1 nonsense, quoted what I felt was relevant.

#73 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 03 September 2014 - 12:00 PM

OFF TRAIN

Just for completeness

Jalan - 2 posts low poster

View PostJalan, on 02 September 2014 - 06:56 PM, said:

View PostHanas, on 02 September 2014 - 06:51 PM, said:

Also seems like your view on here is guilty until proven innocent for the players. As you voted early on Merrid's comment as well as saying that SPQR is covering for someone and assuming already that SPQR might be scum. This is probably just prodding to see what happens but it seems backwards.

Seriously? The general rule in Mafia IS guilty until proven innocent. That's why terms like PI, VPI, and CI exist, rather than PS, VPS and CS.

vote Hanas

for not getting one of the basic tenets of Mafia correct.

Only post of substance, not on train likely because they weren't around.

Hanas - 5 posts middle of the pack

View PostHanas, on 02 September 2014 - 06:51 PM, said:

Because in this post he indicates that town should be able to explain away mistakes.

View PostMerrid, on 02 September 2014 - 12:33 PM, said:

Town have nothing to hide, and should be able to explain away their mistakes but scum make mistakes under pressure, or in the heat of the moment. Look at last game, we lynched day 2 because of a slip.

Vote Merrid

Lock, I don't know if that's a valid reason against Merrid. Mistakes are always made by both parties especially since everyone is fishing and just hoping someone will say something out of the ordinary just to incriminate them.

View PostLock, on 02 September 2014 - 06:15 PM, said:

View PostSPQR, on 02 September 2014 - 05:37 PM, said:

View PostLock, on 02 September 2014 - 05:25 PM, said:

So you aren't defending him? Is that because he isn't a fellow scum or because your town? No don't answer that you will just lie.

Actually, If I am town I will tell the truth and I am town. No, I wasn't defending him.

Ah but if your scum you would say that. Since I don't know that you aren't scum I have to assume that your lying.

Also seems like your view on here is guilty until proven innocent for the players. As you voted early on Merrid's comment as well as saying that SPQR is covering for someone and assuming already that SPQR might be scum. This is probably just prodding to see what happens but it seems backwards.

Responds to Lock about his weak case.

View PostHanas, on 02 September 2014 - 07:33 PM, said:

Jalan: Thats the thing. You start potentially guilty not guilty. its pretty much impossible to prove that you are innocent. All you can do from game start is be the least suspicious.

Lock: I dont want to get into why you mentioned America and the consitution, caues thats the only place that follows that. Maybe I am a 'murican that everyone needs to hate? I never said I am not prodding people, if I wasn't doing anything then we probably wouldn't have this conversation. I just dont believe your vote had any real credence.

Couple of responses to Jalan and Lock, doesn't blow up over Jalans vote for him.

View PostHanas, on 02 September 2014 - 10:05 PM, said:

Because with this great a number of people declaring low poster in the sign ups thread,

That's also a good point. The opportunity to not post anything, while hiding behind one of the low post comments on signup might be a good strategy. Even though I am not sure if scum would keep quiet as low posters do bring about attention, especially early in game with little and not detailed evidence.

So Pallid, Cast, can you guys give us something since it does seem like a lower poster might be a safer choice right now.

No comment on the slip from SPQR, again probably just missed it. Wants to hear more from low posters but doesn't feel the need to vote for them. Oh wait;

View PostHanas, on 03 September 2014 - 03:16 AM, said:

This might be an interesting slip up on his part but doesn't necessarily mean what Fener has stated. Seems to me that mistakes like that can make someone an easy target. We will have to see the reply to the accusation, if it comes. Out of the voted I will have to go for Cast for now as well as there hasn't been anything from him since the introduction.

Vote Cast

Doesn't see the slip as worth voting until SPQR defends himself, chooses to vote for Cast because he hasn't turned up yet. No posts after to change his vote before the lynch.

Jalan is a non-entity at the moment, and Hanas is playing pretty level headed, disagree with him about the cast vote and failing to switch onto SPQR.

#74 User is offline   Cast 

• Recruit

Posted 03 September 2014 - 12:46 PM

View PostFener, on 03 September 2014 - 11:47 AM, said:

Cast - low poster, actively wants to lynch low posters for the first three days, waits for SPQR to defend himself but then votes without response or comment.

Clearly my SARCASM at the thought of lynching low-posters for D1 D2 D3 didn't come across.

Additionally, there was a few min between SPQRs defence and my post. Guess what, I was flicking back and forth between Merrid and SPQR and decided to go with SPQR.

#75 User is offline   Cast 

• Recruit

Posted 03 September 2014 - 12:50 PM

View PostGait, on 03 September 2014 - 10:24 AM, said:

Bah, that was the worst kind of slip then by EM - so scummy that it actually wasn't scummy. Unless they were a symp?

Really?

Wow, thanks for the participation there, real helpful. And already covering your defence for the next few days (heh, and also seems to suggest that you reckon you'll be around on D3)? Unless something comes up today, this will be where my vote goes methinks.

You're being a little bit twee, stop it. As above, sarcasm. Because I don't rate low poster hunting in a game of acknowledged low-posters on Day 1. Day 2 or 3, maybe fine but only when there is nothing else to go on. The slip by SPQR was worth investigating. Lets not rule out the potential symp angle as mentioned - one killer and a symp is a potential game combo meaning he still thought that there was 8 town.

Lets take a super-fast look at you Gait. Smack bang in the middle number of posts and first vote on SPQR. Hunting for a case to divert from yourself there? Eager to get town following your lead?

#76 User is offline   Jalan 

• Recruit

Posted 03 September 2014 - 01:28 PM

Howdy folks, I'm around, haven't had a chance to have a really good look at the thread, but there doesn't seem to be much to Day 2 yet. I have some actual work to do today, so have to concentrate on that for now, but I'll keep poking in and out when I can, and will certainly take some time to really look at the thread later today!

#77 User is offline   Gait 

• Recruit

Posted 03 September 2014 - 02:14 PM

View PostCast, on 03 September 2014 - 12:50 PM, said:

View PostGait, on 03 September 2014 - 10:24 AM, said:

Really?

You're being a little bit twee, stop it. As above, sarcasm. Because I don't rate low poster hunting in a game of acknowledged low-posters on Day 1. Day 2 or 3, maybe fine but only when there is nothing else to go on. The slip by SPQR was worth investigating. Lets not rule out the potential symp angle as mentioned - one killer and a symp is a potential game combo meaning he still thought that there was 8 town.

Lets take a super-fast look at you Gait. Smack bang in the middle number of posts and first vote on SPQR. Hunting for a case to divert from yourself there? Eager to get town following your lead?

OMGUS much? I think it's pretty safe to say if I hadn't pointed you out you wouldn't be posting anything of note at all, just waiting for the rest of us to do any work. Ever thought of commenting on something not to do with you? Ah no, my bad, that would be a townie thing to do.

#78 User is offline   Gait 

• Recruit

Posted 03 September 2014 - 02:24 PM

To complete Fener's analysis, here are the posts which stood out for me regarding Fener:

Checking in.

Early distancing or trying to get PS to do your dirty work for you? :D

Already mentioned this before in relation to Lock's pressure on Merrid. We now know Lock wasn't a killer at least, so I can at least break from that line of thought. Still, this is the first dig at someone in the game, jokey or not.

View PostSPQR, on 02 September 2014 - 09:08 PM, said:

View PostLock, on 02 September 2014 - 09:01 PM, said:

See that is a little bit of prodding. If Fener (who is probably scum due to him being Fener. You heard it here first) had actually bother to vote and engage rather then just do a mildly retarded smiley face then you might be on to something.

We can take a look at why you are defending Merrid by attacking his attacker. For a discussion vote Merrid sure has people starting to come out of the wood work to defend him. Why is that? Is he not capable of demonstrating his innocence?

Since that people would include me and Gait at the least, I think the problem here is you. The probability of us having 3 scum in a game with 8 players is really small.

So, all three of the people you are implying are scum cannot be scum. I believe that means at least one of us is town. I would say that shows how good your accusations were. I do applaud your sentiments in trying to engage the thread though.

I would like a low-poster lynch today.(low poster relatively .. :p ) Because with this great a number of people declaring low poster in the sign ups thread, I would prefer to kill one of them off early on to stop scum hiding among them later on.

Vote Cast

View PostPath-Shaper, on 02 September 2014 - 09:52 PM, said:

It is Day 1. 15 Hours and 8 Minutes remaining.

1 Vote for Cast ( SPQR )

Players not voted: Cast, Fener, Gait, Hanas, Merrid, Pallid, Trake

Fener is the one who notices the 8 players/10 players slip by SPQR. Now that SPQR has come back RI, should we be asking if Fener noticed it because they are the ones who are diabolically focused on how many scum versus town there are?

View PostFener, on 03 September 2014 - 07:30 AM, said:

Vote SPQR

Fener doesn't vote on SPQR straight away, but waits to see which way the wind blows first. Or, to put it in a less hostile, more kindly fashion, they wait for SPQR to provide some kind of explanation first, which they then did not like.

View PostFener, on 03 September 2014 - 11:02 AM, said:

View PostPath-Shaper, on 03 September 2014 - 09:54 AM, said:

Players not voted:

If we suppose 8 town 2 scum setup (which is most likely IMO) then odds are that both of them are on the train, unlikely they have the ability to coordinate 1 on 1 off in such a small game (again IMO)

On train: Gait, Pallid, Trake, Cast, Fener, Merrid
Off train: Jalan, Hanas

Scum are more motivated than town to get a lynch on any player that isn't them, and they think (or know) is unlikely to be on their team.

Not an unreasonable assumption by any stretch of the imagination, but this does have a little whiff of trying to direct our 'train' of thought (har har). Still, I am inclined to agree.

#79 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 03 September 2014 - 04:20 PM

It is Day 2. 29 hours and 44 minutes remaining

8 Players still alive: Cast, Fener, Gait, Hanas, Jalan, Merrid, Pallid, Trake

5 votes to lynch, 4 votes to go to night.

Players not voted: Cast, Fener, Gait, Hanas, Jalan, Merrid, Pallid, Trake

#80 User is offline   Pallid 

• Recruit

Posted 03 September 2014 - 05:05 PM

Well I'm about to fly and the drive about 3 hours, so consider me quiet until later this evening.

Share this topic:

• 9 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

5 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users