• You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 115.5 They Eat Their Young M&P non-themed

#41 User is offline   Gait 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 08:37 PM

View PostFener, on 02 September 2014 - 07:54 AM, said:

View PostMerrid, on 02 September 2014 - 07:12 AM, said:

Can we not have a no editing rule again? I liked that.

Checking in.

Trying to change the rules post hoc so that Trake is automatically modkilled huh?

Early distancing or trying to get PS to do your dirty work for you? :D

Jokes aside, I am in for the no editing posts again, that was the best part of the last game.

Might also be interesting that Lock decides to go after Merrid as the "discussion pushing vote". Merrid, who Fener had already poked at seemingly jokingly.

#42 User is offline   Lock 

• Recruit

Posted 02 September 2014 - 09:01 PM

View PostGait, on 02 September 2014 - 08:37 PM, said:

View PostFener, on 02 September 2014 - 07:54 AM, said:

View PostMerrid, on 02 September 2014 - 07:12 AM, said:

Can we not have a no editing rule again? I liked that.

Checking in.

Trying to change the rules post hoc so that Trake is automatically modkilled huh?

Early distancing or trying to get PS to do your dirty work for you? :D

Jokes aside, I am in for the no editing posts again, that was the best part of the last game.

Might also be interesting that Lock decides to go after Merrid as the "discussion pushing vote". Merrid, who Fener had already poked at seemingly jokingly.

See that is a little bit of prodding. If Fener (who is probably scum due to him being Fener. You heard it here first) had actually bother to vote and engage rather then just do a mildly retarded smiley face then you might be on to something.

We can take a look at why you are defending Merrid by attacking his attacker. For a discussion vote Merrid sure has people starting to come out of the wood work to defend him. Why is that? Is he not capable of demonstrating his innocence?

#43 User is offline   Trake 

• Recruit

Posted 02 September 2014 - 09:05 PM

When was the last time a town player legitimately "didn't make any mistakes"? I know I fumble around like a fucktard 99% of the time.

I don't think people are defending Merrid, Lock. I think they are merely calling a spade a spade: i.e. you have no case.

But whatevs.

#44 User is offline   SPQR 

• Recruit

Posted 02 September 2014 - 09:08 PM

View PostLock, on 02 September 2014 - 09:01 PM, said:

See that is a little bit of prodding. If Fener (who is probably scum due to him being Fener. You heard it here first) had actually bother to vote and engage rather then just do a mildly retarded smiley face then you might be on to something.

We can take a look at why you are defending Merrid by attacking his attacker. For a discussion vote Merrid sure has people starting to come out of the wood work to defend him. Why is that? Is he not capable of demonstrating his innocence?

Since that people would include me and Gait at the least, I think the problem here is you. The probability of us having 3 scum in a game with 8 players is really small.

So, all three of the people you are implying are scum cannot be scum. I believe that means at least one of us is town. I would say that shows how good your accusations were. I do applaud your sentiments in trying to engage the thread though.

I would like a low-poster lynch today.(low poster relatively .. :D ) Because with this great a number of people declaring low poster in the sign ups thread, I would prefer to kill one of them off early on to stop scum hiding among them later on.

Vote Cast

#45 User is offline   SPQR 

• Recruit

Posted 02 September 2014 - 09:09 PM

View PostTrake, on 02 September 2014 - 09:05 PM, said:

When was the last time a town player legitimately "didn't make any mistakes"? I know I fumble around like a fucktard 99% of the time.

I don't think people are defending Merrid, Lock. I think they are merely calling a spade a spade: i.e. you have no case.

But whatevs.

That makes it four. And as he so accurately stated "whatevs"

#46 User is offline   Lock 

• Recruit

Posted 02 September 2014 - 09:13 PM

View PostTrake, on 02 September 2014 - 09:05 PM, said:

But whatevs.

Of course I have no case. I voted after one post and I am not morgy spotting dibs. Voting and asking questions is the only way that we can find out who scum is. As (supposed members of town) you should always be putting pressure on someone. I put a vote down on Merrid and am attempting to move the game along. Jalan put a vote down on Hanas and is attempting to move the game long. This day is already half way done with. That is the only pressure so far in the game. Town come together and focus. If we starting to put pressure on each other eventually we shall hit scum and win the day. Otherwise we shall go down as yet another mediocre game of town play that allowed scum to slide by 2 days with little to no pressure and found ourselves no better off on dday then we were at the start of day 1.

#47 User is offline   Trake 

• Recruit

Posted 02 September 2014 - 09:16 PM

And I agree with that in principal, but pressure based on nothing nets just that much. It's why Day 1 lynches are, well, day 1 lynches.

I'd rather lynch a low poster than either of your votes right now, but of the two Jalan's has more merit.

#48 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 02 September 2014 - 09:52 PM

It is Day 1. 15 Hours and 8 Minutes remaining.

10 Players still alive: Cast, Fener, Gait, Hanas, Jalan, Lock, Merrid, Pallid, SPQR, Trake

6 votes to lynch, 5 votes to go to night.

1 Vote for Cast ( SPQR )
1 Vote for Hanas ( Jalan )
1 Vote for Merrid ( Lock )

Players not voted: Cast, Fener, Gait, Hanas, Merrid, Pallid, Trake
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#49 User is offline   Hanas 

• Recruit

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:05 PM

Because with this great a number of people declaring low poster in the sign ups thread,

That's also a good point. The opportunity to not post anything, while hiding behind one of the low post comments on signup might be a good strategy. Even though I am not sure if scum would keep quiet as low posters do bring about attention, especially early in game with little and not detailed evidence.

So Pallid, Cast, can you guys give us something since it does seem like a lower poster might be a safer choice right now.

#50 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:30 PM

View PostSPQR, on 02 September 2014 - 09:08 PM, said:

View PostLock, on 02 September 2014 - 09:01 PM, said:

Since that people would include me and Gait at the least, I think the problem here is you. The probability of us having 3 scum in a game with 8 players is really small.

So, all three of the people you are implying are scum cannot be scum. I believe that means at least one of us is town. I would say that shows how good your accusations were. I do applaud your sentiments in trying to engage the thread though.

I would like a low-poster lynch today.(low poster relatively .. :D ) Because with this great a number of people declaring low poster in the sign ups thread, I would prefer to kill one of them off early on to stop scum hiding among them later on.

Vote Cast

View PostPath-Shaper, on 02 September 2014 - 09:52 PM, said:

It is Day 1. 15 Hours and 8 Minutes remaining.

10 Players still alive: Cast, Fener, Gait, Hanas, Jalan, Lock, Merrid, Pallid, SPQR, Trake

1 Vote for Cast ( SPQR )

Players not voted: Cast, Fener, Gait, Hanas, Merrid, Pallid, Trake

Have I missed something here?

I agree with you that it is likely there will be only two scum, but I have a question. Why would you say there were 8 players in the game?

If I was to look at that as a slip, it would suggest you have been spending all your time thinking about the remaining 8 of us and forgot to include yourself + your ally.

#51 User is offline   Trake 

• Recruit

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:42 PM

The big piece of bacon has a point.

#52 User is offline   Pallid 

• Recruit

Posted 03 September 2014 - 12:32 AM

View PostTrake, on 02 September 2014 - 10:42 PM, said:

The big piece of bacon has a point.

Yah, dah piggy is perceptive.

#53 User is offline   Gait 

• Recruit

Posted 03 September 2014 - 01:00 AM

Oh that is eeenteresting, and gets my vote.

Vote SPQR

Also for being an abnormal alt. We don't take kindly to differents around these parts.

#54 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 03 September 2014 - 01:06 AM

It is Day 1. 12 Hours and 2 Minutes remaining.

1 Vote for Cast ( SPQR )
1 Vote for SPQR ( Gait )

Players not voted: Cast, Fener, Hanas, Merrid, Pallid, Trake
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#55 User is offline   Pallid 

• Recruit

Posted 03 September 2014 - 01:12 AM

While I don't necessarily buy the defending Merrid angle (actually more like framing by supporting angle), I do agree that is an interesting slip.

Vote SPQR

#56 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 03 September 2014 - 03:12 AM

It is Day 1. 9 Hours and 58 Minutes remaining.

1 Vote for Cast ( SPQR )
2 Votes for SPQR ( Gait, Pallid )

Players not voted: Cast, Fener, Hanas, Merrid, Trake

#57 User is offline   Hanas 

• Recruit

Posted 03 September 2014 - 03:16 AM

This might be an interesting slip up on his part but doesn't necessarily mean what Fener has stated. Seems to me that mistakes like that can make someone an easy target. We will have to see the reply to the accusation, if it comes. Out of the voted I will have to go for Cast for now as well as there hasn't been anything from him since the introduction.

Vote Cast

#58 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 03 September 2014 - 03:24 AM

2 Votes for Cast ( SPQR, Hanas )
2 Votes for SPQR ( Gait, Pallid )

Players not voted: Cast, Fener, Merrid, Trake

#59 User is offline   Trake 

• Recruit

Posted 03 September 2014 - 03:40 AM

It's a catch worth checking day one:

Vote the Senate and People of Rome (SPQR)

#60 User is offline   Merrid 

• Captain

Posted 03 September 2014 - 06:08 AM

Are we supposed to know what SPQR stands for? It has to be something Malazan. It is interesting what Fener said. Going to see what he says first. That vote for cast out of no where rings some bells. Ie he has been mentioned as a low poster but that's not much to start a train on when the thread is wanting more from SPQR

Share this topic:

• 9 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users