Malazan Empire: Avatar Problem - Malazan Empire

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

#1 User is offline   Wolfdrop 

• Fist
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:30 PM

Whenever I try to change my avatar it shows it as changed in my profile settings but on all my posts, it just appears as my previous one but stretched into whatever dimensions the new one uses. So sometimes it will appear shorter and stretched wide etc.

Is there any fix for this?

#2 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Group: The Hateocracy of Truth
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 03 August 2014 - 01:42 PM

Try refreshing the thread you're viewing the post on. Sometimes it takes a while for it to update.
Hello, soldiers, look at your mage, now back to me, now back at your mage, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped being an unascended mortal and switched to Sole Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a warren with the High Mage your cadre mage could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an acorn with two gates to that realm you love. Look again, the acorn is now otataral. Anything is possible when your mage smells like Sole Spice and not a Bole brother. I’m on a quorl.

#3 User is offline   Silencer 

• Manipulating Special Data
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Malazan Book of the Fallen series.
    Computer Game Design.
    Programming.

Posted 03 August 2014 - 02:11 PM

Yeah, the change you've made on the site needs to filter into your browser's cache before you'll see the new image.

Refresh a few times, it should show up. If it doesn't, let me know and I'll see what else might be going wrong. :)

Shinrei said:

<Vote Silencer> For not garnering any heat or any love for that matter. And I'm being serious here, it's like a mental block that is there, and you just keep forgetting it.

#4 User is offline   Wolfdrop 

• Fist
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 03 August 2014 - 02:21 PM

Thanks for your help, a few refreshes did the trick!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users