Malazan Empire: Sengoku 5 - Malazan Empire

• 33 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sengoku 5 Chaos is the ladder by which we rise.

#41 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 21 July 2014 - 10:53 PM

It is Day 1. 22 hours and 10 minutes remain in the day.

14 players are alive:
Anthras, Desra, Fener, Galain, Jalan, Kalse, Kedeviss, Omtose, Ryadd Eleis, Silchas Ruin, Tellan, Trake, Ultama, Venesara

8 votes to lynch, 8 to go to night

1 vote Omtose: Kedeviss
1 vote Fener: Omtose,
1 vote Kedeviss: Ryadd Eleis

Players not voted: Anthras, Desra, Fener, Galain, Jalan, Kalse, Silchas Ruin, Tellan, Trake, Ultama, Venesara
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#42 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:25 PM

Does anyone else get the impression that this game is mourning the death of James Garner? Where is the day 1 spamming? False accusations? FFS what happened to dragonsecks?

#43 User is offline   Ryadd Eleis 

• Recruit

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:35 PM

View PostGalain, on 21 July 2014 - 11:25 PM, said:

Does anyone else get the impression that this game is mourning the death of James Garner? Where is the day 1 spamming? False accusations? FFS what happened to dragonsecks?

The lake and mountain scenery at the start was just so zenn I can't even think about being a vengeance right now and dragonsex would be fucked up with us being all bald old farts.

#44 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:42 PM

View PostRyadd Eleis, on 21 July 2014 - 11:35 PM, said:

The lake and mountain scenery at the start was just so zenn I can't even think about being a vengeance right now and dragonsex would be fucked up with us being all bald old farts.

Speak for yourself. Sexing bald old farts is my turn on.

#45 User is offline   Ryadd Eleis 

• Recruit

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:47 PM

View PostGalain, on 21 July 2014 - 11:42 PM, said:

Me too! I so want Ked and Omtose to make out! Too bad I have a fro

#46 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 22 July 2014 - 02:08 AM

It is Day 1. 17 hours and 55 minutes remain in the day.

14 players are alive:
Anthras, Desra, Fener, Galain, Jalan, Kalse, Kedeviss, Omtose, Ryadd Eleis, Silchas Ruin, Tellan, Trake, Ultama, Venesara

1 vote Kedeviss: Ryadd Eleis

Players not voted: Anthras, Desra, Fener, Galain, Jalan, Kalse, Silchas Ruin, Tellan, Trake, Ultama, Venesara
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#47 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 22 July 2014 - 02:43 AM

The small clearing next to the footpath was quiet, apart from the occasional cry of a bird and the buzzing of insects. The small Jizo statue stood peacefully, as it had for nearly a century. Being off the path just enough meant it was a rather lonely little Buddha, as travelers often did not even notice the short trail leading off the main path.

Mura, however, having procured the necessary travel documents was enjoying the first, and likely only, trip of his life. Taking it slowly, he was exploring every notable spot he came across. Sitting cross-legged in the clearing, he took a bite of the dry millet cake and gazed at the Jizo, which passively stared off into the distance. He noted that this was the first Jizo statue he'd seen that did not face the road. Instead, it faced outwards from the clearing, its gaze piercing the jungle-like growth of vines and bushes that made up the forest floor.

On such an idea summer day, it was hard to imagine anything could ever disturb the peaceful calm that stilled the very air.

#48 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 22 July 2014 - 03:23 AM

View PostGalain, on 21 July 2014 - 11:42 PM, said:

Are we playing Mafia with Steel Panther?

#49 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 22 July 2014 - 03:53 AM

View PostKedeviss, on 21 July 2014 - 02:37 PM, said:

So for posterity's sake...

• Inane Babble
  • Azath
  • Lizradus
  • Unfound
  • Brujah
  • Blend
  • Lady Bliss
  • Tatts
  • Khell
  • GH
  • HO
  • Starling
  • Obdigore
  • D'rek
That's our list right?

Listmaking is a sure sign of scum.

VOTE KEDVISS

#50 User is offline   Silchas Ruin 

• Recruit

Posted 22 July 2014 - 04:47 AM

Hello all!

It's a long time since we've had any decent dragonsecks. Kids these days, don't knowwhat they're missing!

#51 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 22 July 2014 - 05:40 AM

These days its dragonsexting.

#52 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 22 July 2014 - 08:20 AM

It is Day 1. 12 hours and 42 minutes remain in the day.

14 players are alive:

2 votes Kedeviss: Ryadd Eleis, Fener

Players not voted: Anthras, Desra, Galain, Jalan, Kalse, Silchas Ruin, Tellan, Trake, Ultama, Venesara

#53 User is offline   Omtose 

• Recruit

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:10 AM

View PostKedeviss, on 21 July 2014 - 02:09 PM, said:

View PostOmtose, on 21 July 2014 - 09:06 AM, said:

First!

This is clearly Messremb. He's always trying to be first!

Safe post, accusing someone of being a person who isn't even playing, good way to seem not too interested in the game while getting your post count up. Generates innocuous attention to him and gets some back and forth going but none of it will have any substance.

View PostKedeviss, on 21 July 2014 - 02:33 PM, said:

View PostOmtose, on 21 July 2014 - 02:21 PM, said:

View PostKedeviss, on 21 July 2014 - 02:09 PM, said:

View PostOmtose, on 21 July 2014 - 09:06 AM, said:

First!

This is clearly Messremb. He's always trying to be first!

Always trying but never first.

By the by, Mess isn't even playing, why are you trying to introduce meta about a player who isn't even in the game?

I have my eye on you!

Bah - I was just looking at Gnaw's latest list and didn't even realize that Mess had backed out.

Backs off quickly when he is called out on it, sets up the following post

View PostKedeviss, on 21 July 2014 - 02:37 PM, said:

So for posterity's sake...

• Inane Babble
  • Azath
  • Lizradus
  • Unfound
  • Brujah
  • Blend
  • Lady Bliss
  • Tatts
  • Khell
  • GH
  • HO
  • Starling
  • Obdigore
  • D'rek
That's our list right?

A "contribution" that tells us nothing more than what we all already knew. With so little content people might mistake this for clearing up confusion, but it is something he himself introduced and regardless of it's resolution it raised doubts with people about who they thought was in the game and wasted peoples time thinking about something that shouldn't even have been an issue.

View PostKedeviss, on 21 July 2014 - 05:39 PM, said:

View PostOmtose, on 21 July 2014 - 05:33 PM, said:

View PostVenesara, on 21 July 2014 - 05:31 PM, said:

My avatar is one of the best so far.

Oh please. This avatar is the only one people have fought over. It is plainly the best.

(I won)

Omtose is trying to subconsciously have us believe that he's going to win this game... single-handedly. This is a faction game, so this does not make any sense.

vote Omtose

Cause he's trying to confuse us already.

An ironic condemnation in this joke post. I'd say he is projecting, but don't credit him with such self awareness :p

Kedeviss has appears to be trying to be a helpful poster but hasn't done anything but state the obvious.

Vote Kedeviss

#54 User is offline   Omtose 

• Recruit

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:12 AM

We don't have a lot of time left to try and gather enough votes for any lynch, so we have to start taking a serious look at what we want to do today. Or we face another patented Malazan Mafia No Lynch On Day 1TM.

#55 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:26 AM

View PostOmtose, on 22 July 2014 - 10:12 AM, said:

We don't have a lot of time left to try and gather enough votes for any lynch, so we have to start taking a serious look at what we want to do today. Or we face another patented Malazan Mafia No Lynch On Day 1TM.

Maybe you should stop lying to the entire game, and actually remove your old vote before your fake-vote for someone who has voted for you as a way of distancing.

I mean... I'm just saying...

#56 User is offline   Galain 

• Recruit

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:26 AM

By my reckoning we have 10 hours. It seems a bit premature to start whining that we won't get a lynch, no?

#57 User is offline   Omtose 

• Recruit

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:29 AM

View PostFener, on 22 July 2014 - 10:26 AM, said:

Maybe you should stop lying to the entire game, and actually remove your old vote before your fake-vote for someone who has voted for you as a way of distancing.

I mean... I'm just saying...

Oops!

Removte Vote

Vote Kedeviss

Thanks

@Galain: We have less than a 3rd of the day left, and have barely cracked 2 pages. I am not holding out a lot of hope for a nuanced and reasoned discussion for what pathetic amounts of discussion there has been to date with the amount of activity there has been.

#58 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:48 AM

View PostGalain, on 22 July 2014 - 10:26 AM, said:

By my reckoning we have 10 hours. It seems a bit premature to start whining that we won't get a lynch, no?

Look at that bald fop. I'm pretty sure whining is all he does, besides turning the vast swaths of peasants into eunuchs after they cuckold him.

#59 User is offline   Omtose 

• Recruit

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:50 AM

View PostFener, on 22 July 2014 - 10:48 AM, said:

Look at that bald fop. I'm pretty sure whining is all he does, besides turning the vast swaths of peasants into eunuchs after they cuckold him.

You REALLY want to start down the "ridiculous hair" route? You? Mr highly-suggestive-hair-structure?

Sometimes a cigar isn't a cigar, am I right?

#60 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:56 AM

View PostOmtose, on 22 July 2014 - 10:50 AM, said:

View PostFener, on 22 July 2014 - 10:48 AM, said:

You REALLY want to start down the "ridiculous hair" route? You? Mr highly-suggestive-hair-structure?

Sometimes a cigar isn't a cigar, am I right?

Old man, with hair as virile as mine, your attempts at shaming me are as poorly thought out as your topiary garden.

Share this topic:

• 33 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users