Malazan Empire: Stones Unhallowed - Malazan Empire

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Stones Unhallowed Book 3 of the Stormlight Archive (SPOILERS)

#1 User is offline   Blend 

• Gentleman of High House Mafia
  • View gallery
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 08 July 2014 - 07:20 PM

Howdy folks! Anyone else see this:

Brandon Sanderson Reads an Excerpt from Stones Unhallowed

If you'd rather just read it, you can go HERE
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#2 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • Interests:Nothing, just sitting. Quietly.

Posted 08 July 2014 - 07:46 PM

Man, Sanderson is a damned writing MACHINE!

Awesome post, thanks Blend!
"When the last tree has fallen, and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no." ~Aurora

“Someone will always try to sell you despair, just so they don't feel alone.” ~Ursula Vernon

#3 User is offline   Kaamos 

• EW, SHIPPER
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 11 July 2014 - 08:52 AM

Uuuuuuu can't wait to get the book into my hands. Read the transcription, and thanks to spending hundreds of hours with Michael Kramer's narration, my brain insist on reading it with his voice. O_o

Transcribers ought to proof their texts to avoid goofs such as this, however: "Grass spread in fields that came up to his waste [. . .]"
A mighty producer of manure, that Kaladin. A side-effect of Stormlight overconsumption?

#4 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 11 July 2014 - 01:24 PM

View PostKaamos, on 11 July 2014 - 08:52 AM, said:

Uuuuuuu can't wait to get the book into my hands. Read the transcription, and thanks to spending hundreds of hours with Michael Kramer's narration, my brain insist on reading it with his voice. O_o

Transcribers ought to proof their texts to avoid goofs such as this, however: "Grass spread in fields that came up to his waste [. . .]"
A mighty producer of manure, that Kaladin. A side-effect of Stormlight overconsumption?

Yeah, that irked me too, but hey, pobody's nerfect!
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#5 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 30 September 2014 - 07:03 PM

So Tor have just released a longer version of the above-noted chapter - I'm assuming it's had some editing and whatnot!

Click here to read it!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users