Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sinter/Kisswhere question What happened to them in RG? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Obi-John Kenobi 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:40 AM

I've read a few other books since I finished RG (RotCG, TTH, SW, and OST) and I'm fuzzy about an issue.

I'm only 10% into DoD.

In Sinter and Kisswhere's first scene, they're returned to the Malazans after being prisoners of some Preda outside of Letheras.

Can anyone refresh my memory as to how they ended up being captured (or a chapter/page ref from RG)?

Thanks Malazaniacs.

This post has been edited by jkrealm: 29 April 2014 - 06:41 AM

#2 User is offline   nacht 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:43 AM

It happened offscreen in Reaper's gale.

Primly's squad, the 10th, was also but one short, while the 4th was down two, including Sergeant Sinter and that sent yet another pang through Badan Gruk. She'd been from his own tribe, after all. Damn, she'd been the reason he'd joined up in the first place. Following Sinter had always been way too easy.

The squad thinks that they blew up but apparently Preda Norlo Thumb captured them before that.

'Bliss'em clay balls? Ya mad, tit-woman? Less time I done that—' 'They blew up, aye. Sinter and Kisswhere. Into pieces but nice and quick, right? Listen, it's my only way to escape Honey's advances. No, seriously, I want one of your blissin' curses or cursed blissin's. Please, Nep—'

This post has been edited by nacht: 29 April 2014 - 11:43 AM

#3 User is offline   Obi-John Kenobi 

• Recruit

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:00 PM

View Postnacht, on 29 April 2014 - 11:43 AM, said:

It happened offscreen in Reaper's gale.

Primly's squad, the 10th, was also but one short, while the 4th was down two, including Sergeant Sinter and that sent yet another pang through Badan Gruk. She'd been from his own tribe, after all. Damn, she'd been the reason he'd joined up in the first place. Following Sinter had always been way too easy.

The squad thinks that they blew up but apparently Preda Norlo Thumb captured them before that.

'Bliss'em clay balls? Ya mad, tit-woman? Less time I done that—' 'They blew up, aye. Sinter and Kisswhere. Into pieces but nice and quick, right? Listen, it's my only way to escape Honey's advances. No, seriously, I want one of your blissin' curses or cursed blissin's. Please, Nep—'

Great! thanks a heap nacht. That's what I was looking for.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users