• « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Loot hunters, gear up! Coming Fall 2014

#81 User is offline   Jakovasaurus 

• Emperor
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 26 January 2015 - 04:48 AM

New DLC dropping this week. Lady Hammerlock (Baroness) a playable character and something about "going inside Claptrap's mind"

Link 1
Link 2

#82 User is offline   Blend 

• Gentleman of High House Mafia
  • View gallery
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 26 January 2015 - 02:18 PM

Well that's exciting!!!

I have a level 40 Handsome Jack on the go, but I haven't had a chance to play the second DLC yet (the Holodome?) because my friend who I play with doesn't have the DLC, so I don't think we can go and check it out. These are both pretty exciting - a new character is certainly interesting!
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#83 User is offline   DeadHedge 

• Fist
  • Interests:Reading MBotF and Playing 360/PC

Posted 27 January 2015 - 08:46 AM

they have announced that they are fixing the respawnable bosses. YAY. Ill actually start playing this now lol.

I have been too busy sinking my free time into Borderlands 2, which is infinitely more fun.
"The wise say that as vows are sworn, so are the reaped. I found this to be true"

Prince K'azz D'avore
Founder of the Crimson Guard

xbl GT - Arai Zenko

#84 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 27 January 2015 - 02:57 PM

View PostDeadHedge, on 27 January 2015 - 08:46 AM, said:

they have announced that they are fixing the respawnable bosses. YAY. Ill actually start playing this now lol.

I have been too busy sinking my free time into Borderlands 2, which is infinitely more fun.

You really think so? Everytime I go back to Borderlands 2, I just miss being able to boost my jumps and to butt-slam! I find Pre-Sequel to be WAY more fun than 2!
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#85 User is offline   DeadHedge 

• Fist

Posted 27 January 2015 - 03:09 PM

View PostBlend, on 27 January 2015 - 02:57 PM, said:

You really think so? Everytime I go back to Borderlands 2, I just miss being able to boost my jumps and to butt-slam! I find Pre-Sequel to be WAY more fun than 2!

I do loves me some boost jump, but i generally love the flow and feel of BL2 (that and respawnable bosses :) )

Im lvl 50 on a melee Zero and am still at the start of PT2 as ive been doing the DLC's and i cant see me putting this down anytime soon. But i will eventually play TPS.

What system do you play on Blend?
"The wise say that as vows are sworn, so are the reaped. I found this to be true"

Prince K'azz D'avore

xbl GT - Arai Zenko

#86 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 27 January 2015 - 03:14 PM

View PostDeadHedge, on 27 January 2015 - 03:09 PM, said:

View PostBlend, on 27 January 2015 - 02:57 PM, said:

I do loves me some boost jump, but i generally love the flow and feel of BL2 (that and respawnable bosses :) )

Im lvl 50 on a melee Zero and am still at the start of PT2 as ive been doing the DLC's and i cant see me putting this down anytime soon. But i will eventually play TPS.

What system do you play on Blend?

I play on PS3 - my main on Borderlands 2 is a Zero Sniper! I'm super excited for the new DLC on TPS because she's supposed to be the best Sniper class yet, which is my favourite, so yeah.... I'm super excited!

#87 User is offline   DeadHedge 

• Fist

Posted 28 January 2015 - 09:15 AM

Damn you and your sony console!!

I used to play a sniper Zero which was great fun, but then i tried melee and it is so darn fun. Yes your rather squichy, but when you can one shop a super badass in TVHM its very satisfying.

I have saw the trailer for Auralia, and im debating on buying teh season pass (when money permits anyway) so that i can play everyone. Ill probably wait until teh patch for bosses to re-spawn before i pick it back up though, by that point i should have completed my UVHM run on Zero and beat Terra (eventually)

Prince K'azz D'avore

xbl GT - Arai Zenko

#88 User is offline   Bulwyf 

• ½ man, ½ amazing

Posted 24 February 2015 - 09:23 PM

I'm going to get the Handsome edition at the end of March for the next gen systems.
I already have all the DLC for BL2 on 360, but the edition comes w/ all the DLC for BL2 and TPS.

haha, I'm tempted to drop $400 for the remote controlled claptrap!

This post has been edited by Bulwyf: 24 February 2015 - 09:24 PM

Now they will know why they are are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night. -Thulsa Doom

You're such an inspiration for the ways that I would never, ever choose to be. -MJK

#89 User is offline   Bulwyf 

• ½ man, ½ amazing

Posted 06 March 2015 - 05:38 PM

No one else got a boner :D for that claptrap robot? :D
Now they will know why they are are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night. -Thulsa Doom

You're such an inspiration for the ways that I would never, ever choose to be. -MJK

#90 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 06 March 2015 - 07:25 PM

I accept Claptrap for what he is but no way in hell, do I want to pay 400 dollars for the 30 minutes of novelty it would provide.

#91 User is offline   Bulwyf 

• ½ man, ½ amazing

Posted 06 March 2015 - 08:18 PM

Neither would I, but I still think it's awesome and want it :D

#92 User is offline   DeadHedge 

• Fist

Posted 23 March 2015 - 03:43 PM

Claptrap DLC drops tomorrow. Plus they are patching in re-spawnable boses and unique enemies huzzah.

Prince K'azz D'avore

xbl GT - Arai Zenko

#93 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 23 March 2015 - 04:34 PM

Claptrap DLC? As in the one where you go inside Claptrap's mind?

#94 User is offline   Jakovasaurus 

• Emperor

Posted 23 March 2015 - 04:36 PM

I'm totally pumped for the Claptrap dlc. I guess the premise is Handsome Jack digitizes you and then injects you into Claptrap's mind to retrieve some secret. So you know it's going to be bonkers!Posted Image

#95 User is offline   DeadHedge 

• Fist

Posted 24 March 2015 - 08:54 AM

View PostBlend, on 23 March 2015 - 04:34 PM, said:

Claptrap DLC? As in the one where you go inside Claptrap's mind?

Yup one in the same. I haven't got the season pass (yet) but if the dlc isnt a flop ill be getting it. There are rumoured to be another 17 'unique' and legendary guns released in teh DLC too. Some of which are the rummoured 'glitched' guns. Hopefully the DLC is good and then i can convince my wife to let me get it lol

Prince K'azz D'avore

xbl GT - Arai Zenko

#96 User is offline   Jakovasaurus 

• Emperor

Posted 03 May 2015 - 03:33 PM

Been playing through the Claptastic Voyage DLC and have made it to the final boss. Holy shit I cannot beat him solo, and I'm playing normal mode with my lvl 35 Handsome Jack Clone character. Any of you other vault hunters play this DLC and have any success killing the final boss solo? If so, any tips?

By the way, the Claptastic Voyage DLC has been great fun in my opinion. You're inside Claptrap's mind, so there have been a variety of bizarre landscapes to explore. Also some nice nostalgic areas that hearken back to the first Borderlands.

Also, the story will tug on your heart strings. You start to really feel bad for all the teasing and bullying Claptrap has endured through Borderlands 1, 2 & pre-sequel. It really hits home when Claptrap is given a decision and chooses to stand by his "friends".

Anyway, man, I need to defeat the final boss.

#97 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 03 May 2015 - 03:43 PM

View PostJakovasaurus, on 03 May 2015 - 03:33 PM, said:

Also, the story will tug on your heart strings. You start to really feel bad for all the teasing and bullying Claptrap has endured through Borderlands 1, 2 & pre-sequel. It really hits home when Claptrap is given a decision and chooses to stand by his "friends".

Anyway, man, I need to defeat the final boss.

I still want to put a bullet in clap traps voice box.

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users