• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Selling my special editions

#1 User is offline   CerpinTaxt 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 20 February 2014 - 06:41 PM

Hello,

I've been around this forum for a long time, I just never really post. I've been a huge fan of the Malazan series since I was first able to find the books, this was before they were widely available in the US, and I think this is a great community. I've decided to sell my special editions, and I'd rather they went to a good home, where they'll be taken care of. I decided to go here before I tried any other avenues, because of that. I'd like to sell the whole thing as a set, but I'm open to other offers. I'm not sure exactly how much to ask, I know the Erikson special editions have gone for over $900 each, so it's not gonna be very inexpensive, but they are beautiful and worth it. These books are in perfect shape, they've been in a book loving home. Anyways, on to the books.

I have the Subterranean Press limited editions of Gardens, Deadhouse and Memories of Ice (Memories is still in the plastic). These are not the slipcased editions, they are signed/numbered. Gardens #32, Deadhouse/Memories #36.
I have the PS editions of Night of Knives and Return of the Crimson Guard. NOK #453, ROCG #189 ( just noticed vol 1 has a slight wear at the top corner of the dust jacket, not very bad but I wanna be clear about these books)
I have the PS editions of Blood Follows, The healthy dead and The Lees of Laughters end. BF is just the 2004 paperback, HD is #79 and signed, Lee's is the unsigned hardcover

Please feel free to ask any questions, if you want to talk about purchasing please PM me instead of posting in comments.

Attached File  20140220_101627.jpg (2.2MB)
Number of downloads: 9

#2 User is offline   alicorn 

• Recruit

Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:18 AM

Hi there! I sent you a message regarding these. Please let me know if you didn't get them!!! ;) thanks!

#3 User is offline   Tiste Simeon 

• Faith, Heavy Metal & Bacon

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:19 PM

Do you take the veil, Cerpin Taxt?? :)

Also, that is a nice looking collection which I would love to buy if things like mortgage and the need to eat didn't keep getting in the way...
A Haunting Poem
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users