Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Malazan Play by Post RPG

#1 User is offline   Black the Elder 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 09 December 2013 - 05:30 PM

I'm currently working on creating a Malazan Play by Post RPG that functions with a similar but much simpler version of dnd, using d20.

The site is here, still under construction, but I was hoping I could get someone to lend a hand in it's creation or anyone who is looking forward to such an rp that would like to join in the meantime while the sites being finished up. All I have left to do is tweak the skin design and add the information required to introduce newbies to the setting and then it's be ready to kick.

http://malazanchronicles.b1.jcink.com/

#2 User is offline   Arn 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 28 December 2013 - 02:59 PM

Outstanding site!

I am interested in a Malazan PbP game. I can't speak for my best buddy (we've been RPGing for over twenty-five years) but I suspect he may be interested as well. Our own project for 2014 is to try and adapt the Runequest sixth edition rules to the Malazan setting. There are comments here and there on the web stating this particular rule-set would be fantastic for Erikson's universe.

Anyway, long story short, I would welcome the opportunity to join if this is still a project of yours. I am new to the Malazan opus but am enjoying it thus far.

Cheers,

Arn

This post has been edited by Arn: 28 December 2013 - 03:31 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users