Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Olar Ethil ... Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Soletaken Toblakai 

• Corporal
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:55 PM

Okay, 3/4 into DoD and I just can't get that speech Olar Ethil gave to Torrent out of my head;

"from my ancient blood ran every stream of Soletaken and D'ivers. And my blood, ah, it was but half Imass, even less. I am old beyond your imagining warrior. Older than this world, I lived in darkness, I walked in purest light. I cast curses upon shadow... I am known by so many names even I have forgotten most of them... Parts of me sleep, tormented by sickness.... I am Burn the Sleeping goddess, in whose dreams life flowers unending..."

She goes on to talk about her being mother to many of the species in the Malaz universe etc... She alluded to so many things here I can't decide if she was telling the truth or just using poetic exaggeration, but if she was, then she must the most powerful entity in the whole series, but then again, we haven't read much about her so far, she's familiar with all the major aspects, light, dark and shadow to name a few... Is she older than the elder gods?
By the blood of the Eleint... Witness...

#2 User is offline   Spoilsport Stonny 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:57 PM

This is a BIG RAFO, homeslice.

Keep going though. I can safely tell you that she is absolutely batshit crazy though. But for legitimate reasons.
Theorizing that one could poop within his own lifetime, Doctor Poopet led an elite group of scientists into the desert to develop a top secret project, known as QUANTUM POOP. Pressured to prove his theories or lose funding, Doctor Poopet, prematurely stepped into the Poop Accelerator and vanished. He awoke to find himself in the past, suffering from partial amnesia and facing a mirror image that was not his own. Fortunately, contact with his own bowels was made through brainwave transmissions, with Al the Poop Observer, who appeared in the form of a hologram that only Doctor Poopet could see and hear. Trapped in the past, Doctor Poopet finds himself pooping from life to life, pooping things right, that once went wrong and hoping each time, that his next poop will be the poop home.

#3 User is offline   Soletaken Toblakai 

• Corporal

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:08 PM

Yeah, I kind of gathered as much, I just couldn't help it though you know, will I find out in this book or CG?

#4 User is offline   Soletaken Toblakai 

• Corporal

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:14 PM

Haha oh, and your signature... What a "sh*tty" story

#5 User is offline   Spoilsport Stonny 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:49 PM

Ha! Yes, a terribly sh*tty story.

More is to be found on Olar Ethil and her claims in tCG and FoD. And its great stuff.
Theorizing that one could poop within his own lifetime, Doctor Poopet led an elite group of scientists into the desert to develop a top secret project, known as QUANTUM POOP. Pressured to prove his theories or lose funding, Doctor Poopet, prematurely stepped into the Poop Accelerator and vanished. He awoke to find himself in the past, suffering from partial amnesia and facing a mirror image that was not his own. Fortunately, contact with his own bowels was made through brainwave transmissions, with Al the Poop Observer, who appeared in the form of a hologram that only Doctor Poopet could see and hear. Trapped in the past, Doctor Poopet finds himself pooping from life to life, pooping things right, that once went wrong and hoping each time, that his next poop will be the poop home.

#6 User is offline   nacht 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:19 AM

Can Stonny be credited with introducing Po(o)p Sci Fi.?

#7 User is offline   Spoilsport Stonny 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:01 PM

Poop - - - - the Final Frontier.
These are the defections of the poopship, Enterprise.
Its five-year movement: to explore strange, new toilets, to seek out new rectums and new lavatories, to boldly poop where no man has pooped before.

View Postnacht, on 01 November 2013 - 06:19 AM, said:

Can Stonny be credited with introducing Po(o)p Sci Fi.?

Sadly, I think Ween may have beat me to it...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users