Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Icarium vs Traveler

#1 User is offline   Elzhi 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:24 PM

Just finished Bonehunters.. at the end during the battle in the cave, I started thinking.

Since all the fights with Icarium and the "good guys" tend to get interrupted (I forgot about QB's awesome, two minute defense).

Traveler as Dessembrae, if that gives him any extra power? Or just plain Traveler. Either way. I think that would be a fight worth speculating on. And as a Dassem fan, I would put my bet on him.

"I believe in our side and theirs, with the good and evil decided after the fact, by those who survive. Among men you seldom find the good with one standard and the shadow with another."

#2 User is offline   Vaddon Ra 

• Fist

Posted 12 April 2015 - 08:47 PM

It would be great...

however Icarium would win eventually

Couple quotes.

In HOC from Karsa's perspective when Icarium attacks him "never seen a blow swung that fast"

So we are assuming he is insanely fast

In Deadhouse Gates Mappo near the end in his internal monologue (and Crokus too if I recall) surmise that an Azath may not be strong enough to hold Icarium (this houses are powerful enough to hold mad powerful ascendants like Silchas Ruin and friends so, go for that eh :D)

Edited

Yh I think Icarium in Hulk mode is unstoppable...Icarium in normal mode ... who knows :D

Edited: massive spoilers. This is a thread for bonehunters only.
- Venge

#3 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:35 PM

That TCG spoiler isn't minor and you shouldn't have included it. And again, if you're gonna post a spoiler regardless, use a well-marked spoiler tag to hide it, not just a verbal warning.

Vaddon Ra, I genuinely appreciate your clear enthusiasm for the books. It's evident in all your posts. But nearly all your posts seem to have a huge risk of including spoilers. I really urge you, when you have a point to make (and you usually do), just please restrain yourself to making that point using only content up to and including the book you're posting on and nothing later.
They came with white hands and left with red hands.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users