Understanding Dragnipur

#21 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 01 December 2017 - 02:50 AM

View Postworry, on 01 December 2017 - 02:19 AM, said:

Nope, that's

Spoiler

Ok. I was way off then. That does explain all the ash in the Imperial Warren, I suppose. But does that mean then
Spoiler

#22 User is offline   Gorefest 

• Witness

Posted 01 December 2017 - 11:02 AM

Nope. Why do you tie in the IW with Dragnipur?
Yesterday, upon the stair, I saw a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. Oh, how I wish he'd go away.

#23 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 01 December 2017 - 01:54 PM

View PostGorefest, on 01 December 2017 - 11:02 AM, said:

Nope. Why do you tie in the IW with Dragnipur?

I thought I had seen a connection from the MoI prologue when K'rul, Draconus and Sister of Cold Nights create a warren specifically to hold the Kallor destroyed continent of Jakuruku to the warren inside Dragnipur. Especially since Draconus references the sword he has been creating for a long while and acknowledges alterations will need to be made in the finishing of it after this warren is created. But I'm told the ruined Jakuruku warren is actually what becomes the Imperial Warren. Which would explain the ever present ash and bone in the Imperial Warren we've heard of when multiple characters have traveled it. But if that is the case, what warren is within Dragnipur?

#24 User is offline   Gorefest 

• Witness

Posted 01 December 2017 - 04:52 PM

I assume you read the whole series, but just in case

Spoiler

This post has been edited by Gorefest: 01 December 2017 - 04:53 PM

Yesterday, upon the stair, I saw a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. Oh, how I wish he'd go away.

#25 User is offline   Gorefest 

• Witness

Posted 01 December 2017 - 04:58 PM

Also, the reason why K'rul tells Draconus that he needs to make alterations to the sword is because of the curse that Kallor puts on them. Kallor tells Draconus that whatever he creates will eventually be his downfall, or something like that. I assume that originally Draconus had planned that there was no coming back from being hit by Dragnipur, so K'rul suggests that maybe he should devise some sort of escape route just in case.

This post has been edited by Gorefest: 01 December 2017 - 04:59 PM

#26 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 01 December 2017 - 06:00 PM

View PostGorefest, on 01 December 2017 - 04:58 PM, said:

Also, the reason why K'rul tells Draconus that he needs to make alterations to the sword is because of the curse that Kallor puts on them. Kallor tells Draconus that whatever he creates will eventually be his downfall, or something like that. I assume that originally Draconus had planned that there was no coming back from being hit by Dragnipur, so K'rul suggests that maybe he should devise some sort of escape route just in case.

Ok. I jumped to a conclusion with the forming of a warren just for damaged Jakuruku and the conversation about Dragnipur. What you say makes sense. Thanks.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users