Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

So, am I missing it?

#1 User is offline   Croaker812 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 01 September 2013 - 12:06 AM

So did a podcast ever get created? If so, where can I find it. If not, does anyone know any good podcasts with any Malazan discussion going on?

#2 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:50 PM

I dont't think so no, its never really gotten off the ground afaik. Ideally they need two people willing to host it on a regular (monthly?) basis, who actually know the books quite well then they'd have to co.e up witha rough format, will it be a planned thing, with segments on this this and this, with a discuss with guest section? I don't think its just as simple as having someone mumble about the books for ten minutes.

#3 User is offline   Croaker812 

• Recruit

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:46 PM

Thanks. I have no idea the effort that would go in to making a podcast, but I definitely imagine its like you suggest, more than 10 minutes of mumbling. Reading the other threads in this sub-forum, it looked like there were some interested in making one and then it just dropped off, so I wasn't sure if it died or just moved to the locked forum. I was just hoping there was some discussion worth listening to somewhere, as I truly am loving this series (1/2 way through Deadhouse Gates) but at the same time and truly lost on some of the story. TOR re-reads is helping, but I was hoping there was something like that I could listen to as well. Thanks again.

#4 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:51 PM

It was an inspired idea, but nothing ever came of it. The guy who had the idea originally disappeared from the forum, and those of us who were interested at the time are apparently busy with RL concerns. There was some talk of formatting, and a bit of submission from potential voice talents, but that was the end of it.

Perhaps one day it will rise again
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#5 User is offline   melonhead 

• Lieutenant

Posted 29 September 2015 - 08:41 AM

Oh podcast, when will you rise again?
Do you think God stays in heaven because he too, lives in fear of what he's created?Steve BuscemiSpy Kids 2

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

5 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users