#22 User is offline   Dolmen 2.0 

• is probably lying
  • View gallery
  • Group: Malazan Artist
  • Interests:Walks in the park.

Waiting till jean gets here.

Posted 21 July 2013 - 06:19 PM

Posted Image
“Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof Gas-Fireproof.”

#23 User is offline   bubba 

• High Marshall
  • View gallery
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:5.3%
  • Kill all the golfers...

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:36 PM

View PostDolmen+, on 21 July 2013 - 06:19 PM, said:

Posted Image

Attached File  Jim-Carey-guns-the-mask.jpg (52.54K)
Number of downloads: 0

#24 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 23 July 2013 - 04:45 PM

View PostMacros, on 21 July 2013 - 04:49 PM, said:

Will resolve tomorrow evening.

two days later.......
I don't know what I'm doing but it sounds good.

#25 User is offline   bubba 

• High Marshall
  • View gallery
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:5.3%
  • Kill all the golfers...

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:33 PM

DAMN IT MAC!!!!!!!!

#26 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:13 PM

Sorry sorry, I got called to France for what was supposed to be a simple half days work, these things never work out.
in Gatwick at the moment on the way home again, will post tonight.

#27 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:33 PM

Ganoes Paran wasn't happy with his life, he'd wanted to be a soldier of the Empire so desperately as a youth, now he found himself trapped in a dead end posting in Quon Tali. should have taken the Adjuncts offer, would have at least had some excitement
He shock his head at his foolishness, the excitement that came with her wouldn't be of his liking judging by the rumours coming from Genebackis. He looked about his dusty posting, the only exciting thing to have happened here since the Adjunct's departure was the arrival of that new acolyte of D'rek, something to admire at least, and she had definitely been making eyes at himnot that I'd take the risk, being caught in there chasing that tail would be a death sentence, be handier to slit my throat right now and be done with it, better for her too
He turned back to his paperwork, his eyes squinting in the guttering candlelight to the abyss with this, if I don't try I'll always be wondering
Ganoes grabbed his cloak and stalked out the door, not noticing the shadow detach from the wall to follow him.

Starling trailed behind the bastard Malazan, she had waited for nearly two weeks to get him heading somewhere other than the barracks I'll get you now you filthy Malazan prick, you can't hide behind your desk and soldiers now

Dolmen looked down at the scene, he tilted his head in bemusement, did the girl following the Malazan officer really think she moved unseen because she wore a black cloak? the height of foolishness everyone knows black is such a visible hue, too dark to truly obscure He sighed, then again maybe everyone didn't know, most people seems lost when he spoke to them of shades and hue, it was tough being a genius. Although to be fair, he had never considered himself a genius until people started calling him one, and why would they lie to him after all?
He stopped dead as a figure stepped forward form the shadows, how long has he been here, here is a man who understands colour! such bulk concealed, a fellow genius! Alas for Dolmen, Twelve gave him no time to converse on the merits of a dark dull grey as a conceal-ant, his arm whipped up and the knife he threw buried itself in Dolmens brain.
Twelve was just about about to recover his dagger when he heard footsteps upon the stair, voices shouting, "Dolmen, where are you, you paint befuddled dolt?", moving quickly for someone of his bulk he quickly slid over the roofs retaining wall and let himself down onto the roof of the adjoining house, disappearing into the night.
Pig stumbled up onto the roof, being pushed by a jovial Pathos, "here now!" he squeaked, " you wouldn't be at that if wolf was about!"
"True" slurred Pathos, "but if my mother had balls she'd be my father"
Pig stopped, his face screwed up in thought, "so you'd have two da's?"
"Suppose so"
"What hole'd you come out then???"
Pathos frowned, considering the problem, he was about to speak when he spotted Dolmen's corpse. "Gods, Dolmen!" he rushed to his stricken friends side, scarce able to believe what he saw, he looked at Pig, "who? why?"
Pig sobered instantly, and hissed "look at that knife, that fat greasy Untan bastard if anyone"
Pathos stood, anger building in him, "he was warned, he wouldn't have"
"He clearly fucking did" snapped pig, "I've had enough of his shit, its time to get bloody again"
"Agreed"

Bubba limped along the outer wall of the temple, aiming for the novices' quarters. Let the old priestess wither and die, take out the apprentices, ensure there was no future for the cult of D'rek anywhere Those had been his instructions, and he was a loyal adherent, his rewards, he had been assured, would be great when the deed was done. two more temples and I will be rewarded
He reached the window he desired, and looked up, within jumping distance for an average man, he looked down at his twisted leg and cursed, this could pose a problem

Paran arrived at the temple after a short walk, creeping around the outer wall, aiming for the novices' quarters, this is madness, suicide!
Part of him wanted to flee, but the rest of him wanted to see if he had been right about what he had seen in her eyes. He reached the window he had been seeking, and looked down at the base of the wall, baffled. there was a half broken crate lying there someones got a similar idea as me he grinned better not be the exact same idea he climned through the window, and realised he had no idea how to find her. A voice caught him by surprise as he headed into the hallway "I wondered how long it would take you to pluck up the courage"
Paran turned slowly, his breath catching in his throat at the sight of her , "it's death if I'm caught here"
"Mine too, now hurry!"
Starling hesitated, unwilling to follow the Malazan into temple grounds, she'd heard grim stories of the debauchery practiced in the temple of D'rek. not be a better time to get him
She was just about to go to the window when screams ripped through the air, cursing she turned and sprinted from the temple as two figures, one half dressed fought to get out through the window.

How it went:
Ganoes and D'rek shot themselves, were attacked and survived
Bubba shot D'rek, was not attacked and survived
Starling shot Ganoes, was not attacked and survived
Pathos and Jade shot Twelve, were not attacked and survived
Twelve shot Dolmen, was attacked and died
Dolmen shot air, was attacked and died

So, we have 6 left. its round 2
Pathos
Jadepig
Bubba
Starling
Ganoes Paran
D'rek

choices please

#28 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:35 PM

Also, Twelve dying round one game one of season 2 makes me very happy

#29 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:43 PM

Starling I knew it! :blink:
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#30 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:56 PM

View PostMacros, on 24 July 2013 - 09:35 PM, said:

Well to quote myself:

"Someone is clearly going to shoot me but because we have history. Shoot Dolmen. "

I wanted a little payback and was willing to go out early to get it.
I don't know what I'm doing but it sounds good.

#31 User is offline   Jade-Green Pig-Hog Swine-Beast 

• Knight Seneschal
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • Interests:Fencing, ninpo, didjeridu, good books, good films and irn-bru.
  • Pre-dinner mayonnaise -- it's good for you!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:03 PM

It catches up to you, eh?
The love I bear thee can afford no better term than this: thou art a villain.

"Perhaps we think up our own destinies and so, in a sense, deserve whatever happens to us, for not having had the wit to imagine something better." Iain Banks

#32 User is offline   Starling 

• Not Docile
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:06 AM

View PostGanoes Paran, on 24 July 2013 - 09:43 PM, said:

Starling I knew it! :blink:/>

Sorry Tatts, couldn't resist :)
... a nature generally described as happy-go-fuck-yourself.

#33 User is offline   Dolmen 2.0 

• is probably lying
  • View gallery
  • Group: Malazan Artist
  • Interests:Walks in the park.

Waiting till jean gets here.

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:20 AM

View Posttwelve, on 24 July 2013 - 09:56 PM, said:

View PostMacros, on 24 July 2013 - 09:35 PM, said:

Well to quote myself:

"Someone is clearly going to shoot me but because we have history. Shoot Dolmen. "

I wanted a little payback and was willing to go out early to get it.

Ha! Karma be upon you!

Shooting air was a great social experiment. Now i know the enemies of Clint Eastwood. oh twelve you piteous fool, you knew it was a magnum, that could blow your head clean off. you really had to ask yourself, did ya feel lucky?

Well did ya...punk?

This post has been edited by Dolmen+: 25 July 2013 - 01:22 AM

“Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof Gas-Fireproof.”

#34 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:15 AM

Debauchery?!!!

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#35 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:37 AM

yes, you filth merchant

#36 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:49 AM

think I have all choice in. WILL resolve this evening, although I'll admit there was no real planning into this scenario so god knows what direction its going to take. for episode 2 I'm definitely going to make the break in tone I intended for game ...11? season 1

#37 User is offline   pathos 

• Captain
  • Group: Kings of Drink

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:11 AM

Round 2 baby! already beating my record from last year i think.
You never have the same problem twice when you set it on fire

#38 User is offline   Jade-Green Pig-Hog Swine-Beast 

• Knight Seneschal

Posted 27 July 2013 - 05:11 AM

Just to let you know, I'm probably not going to be able to post until Tuesday now. If I'm able to check the thread before then, I will but I can't promise anything.

"Perhaps we think up our own destinies and so, in a sense, deserve whatever happens to us, for not having had the wit to imagine something better." Iain Banks

#39 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:18 PM

Gods this waiting is insufferable!
Bubba continued to pace, his hitching gait causing his angry stomping to look more like a drunken stumble. He had been told to wait for further instructions from the priest, and wait he had. For three damned days he had waited in the ramshackle hut he called a home, growing more nervous with each passing hour, his god wasn't known for rewarding failure.
He started as he heard someone stumbling down the street, but a swift glance through his tattered curtains showed him a muttering, drunk, Pathos bouncing from wall to wall down the alley. "Got to get this blood off, got to get this blood off, got to get this blood off...." His mutterings grew fainter as he staggered on down the street, towards the docks. Bubba frowned, he had not seen any blood on Pathos, only beer stains on his shirt, and the only cleaning he would get down that way was in the bay itself surely he wouldn't be drunk enough to consider bathing in the harbour?
Bubba made to go out the door after Pathos when the priest walked in.
"You failed Bubba"
Bubba dropped to his knees in supplication, "I am sorry my lord, there was interference, the cursed Malazans again!"
"I know what happened, you could have completed your mission, were you loyal enough"
Bubba's head dropped, "I am... I am sorry my faith faltered, it will not happen again"
"Your faith or lack there of is no longer my concern, you are dismissed from my Patron's service"
"No!!!!!" the priest walked from the doors, ignoring Bubba's pleading.
Bubba fell to the ground sobbing, no rewards for him, no healing for his leg, nothing.
Nothing.
He staggered to his feet and followed Pathos down to the docks.

D'rek looked up and down the hallway furtively, if she was caught dallying with any man, let alone a Malazan officer it was her life, but she couldn't resist the risk. She crept out the door and headed for the store room

Across the town Ganoes Paran donned his dark cloak again, and made his way from the barracks, heading for the temple, inteding only to stop at his local for a skin of wine.

Starling was hammered drunk, she had missed a golden opportunity to end the filthy Malazan's life, but had baulked at entering the temple. Disgusted with herself she had sought oblivion in the bottle, true oblivion. She had been trying hard to drink herself to death for three days now, she lurched out of her seat and started her stumbling hike back to the bar, leaving a trail of spilled ale and tossed chairs in her wake. As she neared the bar she clattered into a serving girl, tossing a full tray of drinks over the Pig, enraging him.
"You stupid drunk bitch!" Pig roared, scrabbling for his knife, he whipped it out and slashed the air where Starling had been, she had collapsed in a drunken stupor at his feet. He drew back his arm intent on plunging it down into her chest, when a firm hand gripped his arm.
"I think that's enough friend"
Pig turned slowly to regard the fool who had dared interfere, a Malazan, "release me or die" he said in a low voice
"Asualt and threatening the commanding officer?" the Malazan said calmly, why, that carries a penalty of death where I come from. Pig hadn't noticed the drawn blade in the officers hand, he noticed it when it was rammed up through his ribs.
Ganoes Paran looked down at the man he had jsut killed, cursing another two fucking hours of paperwork

D'rek waited for an age for the Malazan to arrive, but he never showed, eventually she hissed in frustration and turned to leave, only to find herself facing the high priestess. "Tut tut my dear, trysts in the night, this simply won't do..."

How it went
Pathos, D'rek and Bubba shot themselves, were not attacked - Died
Jadepig shot starling, was attacked - Died
Ganoes shot Pig, was not attacked - Survived
Starling shot herself, was attacked - Survived

round 3
Ganoes Paran
Starling

#40 User is offline   Jade-Green Pig-Hog Swine-Beast 

• Knight Seneschal

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:06 PM

Oh-ho! You want to make this personal do you?

What's that? You don't? Well too fucking bad, you've just made this personal!

This post has been edited by Jade-Green Pig-Hog Swine-Beast: 29 July 2013 - 08:07 PM

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users