Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hi

#1 User is offline   Darthjamo 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 18 May 2013 - 08:51 PM

I just want to introduce myself. I'm just starting, only read one chapter of Gardens of the moon, but I've read other fantasy series and look forward to diving in to this one. The writing style looks good, that seems to be a make or break deal for me, for example Cook's, The Black Company I can't stand, but I love GRRM, Sanderson, Jordan, Abercrombie,Hobb...and so on.

Anyway, I have some time on my hands this week, and plan to dive full into thjs book. I look forward to being part of your community.

#2 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Football

Posted 19 May 2013 - 05:55 PM

Welcome to the site! If you have any questions on Gardens of the Moon it'd probably be best to create a thread in the GotM sub-forum with a clearly labeled "still reading" somewhere in the title as it is assumed you have finished the book when posting there.

I hope you enjoy it as much as we all have!
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users