Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What Are You Working On?

#1 User is offline   CowboyYojimbo 

• Sergeant
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 27 April 2013 - 12:49 AM

A thread to share your current labour, whether it is a whole project, an outline or a certain scene you are struggling with.

As of this moment I am working on two scripts.

- Island of Toys: A film about an island of forgotten toys where a lone bear begins to question his own origins and what lies beyond the sea.
( I hope this film this with actual toys )

- A horror piece about a vast deep fissure, known by few to be a perfect spot for murder victims, suicides, and aborted children. Speculating on the sheer concentration of malice and misery a lone priest descends in to the dark depths but why? And what awaits him?
(I've been outlining a series of stand alone horror stories that all take place in a fabricated medieval world. With horror on the decline in a sea of cliche, I thought I could refresh it by setting them in a world where the viewer has no idea of the worlds rules and inhabitants, keeping one perpetually off balance and alone)

This post has been edited by CowboyYojimbo: 27 April 2013 - 12:52 AM

#2 User is offline   Baco Xtath 

• Wait. What?
  • Interests:Reading, writing, building, fly fishing, anime, MMA, and being a father.

Posted 06 May 2013 - 12:15 AM

I've got a six book series with a prequel. Prequel is written and the first book is nearly done. The five other books in the series have outlines and about fifty pages of random scenes each. I've also got three stand-alones in different universes, one in our own about a war between Jesus and Santa called a Red Christmas. One book is sort of like Not Another Teen Movie in that it spoofs all the heavy-hitters. I write almost every day but don't really plan on ever getting published. I may save and refine all my stuff and hand it off to my girls forty years from now.
"Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett, Jingo"Just erotic. Nothing kinky. It's the difference between using a feather and using a chicken." - Terry Pratchett, Eric
"Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of a lack of wisdom." - Terry Pratchett

#3 User is offline   Studlock 

• First Sword

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:40 AM

Five thing's, and whole bunch of short stories. I think like most people I aim to be published but at the moment writing a hobby, something fun to do when I have the time, so I doubt it'll be anytime soon. Basically I like making neat stuff but is rarely good at it (the making of that is). Sometimes I think I'd be a better game designer than writer.
A fantasy series called the Fell and Honoured Alike which I've written the first book for twice but then scrapped to change the setting while largely keeping characters arcs and themes intact. Before it was set in generic fantasy land, then a setting that was little more than North America (along with First Nation tribes) and Western/Northern Europe as a sister subcontinent but now I'm really happy with the setting. It mixes a lot of weirdness with a familiar setting (that of Europe). I really like the setting which I've purposely imbued with the major theme of the serious: the nature of human Chaos versus the natural worlds Order, the main villains are basically interdimensional space robots who also act as a immune system for the multiverse represent Order while humans in both real life forms and those changed by magic (in the setting generally if a society goes on long enough they pledge themselves to a god and it changes their physical properties) and their gods represent Chaos. Not really a new theme but one I like more than Good vs Evil.

Second is mystery/western. It's set in a secondary world mirror a very 'light' version of the American West. Basically it's inspired by my love for Westerns but informed by current university studies. The story takes place in a wooden city/megastructure called Mercy's Breath aka the last free place on the continent which all manner of people go to to stay out of the Rebellion. The main characters are the Sheriffs office and a few odds and ends from the city. To the east is two countries based on the British America pre-revolution and a group of rebels that was are informed by the American Revolution and Confederation. To the west is the Spiritlands that are basically infinite (like the inside of a cylinder) unless you know the Paths, and past the Spiritlands are the city-states of the Trainers, who control all train travel on the continent and are birthed from a magical metal that also makes the trains. The main theme of this would be freedom which I would, hopefully, through the effects of the rebellion has on the main character (a new deputy) and how the city is free in a total sense. The law has little power, it's really basically Rapture but functional with less mad scientist and more refugees and conmen.

Thirdly would be a Urban Fantasy series called High Hells and Higher Heavens(or the first arc anyways) with the first book called New World Blues set in my own hometown of Edmonton (basically a city small enough nothing truly important happens there but big enough to get lost in). The first four books would be focused the main character's family. It would involve a lot of Christian Mythology (though it is most definitely not the 'biggest' or 'strongest' or 'right' as many UF do) along with stuff I make up, throw in some Norse stuff and local Cree stuff, and that would be the setting. Mostly the first two books would be mysteries, one focused on the Personifications, basically ghosts who are mutated to feel only a single emotion so like Rage, or Apathy, and whose controlling them and the second would be focused on a group a dead soldiers that were sent to hell throughout time, and formed their own little mercenary corps and a piece of hell along with it. The mystery would be why their hunting the main character and his friends. The third book would be the main characters families going to hell to save his brother's souls and the fourth would be a big 'war' based on the repercussions of the ending of the third. After that I would be satisfied but do have more stories I'd like to tell.

Fourth is a very loose retelling of Hercules 12 Labours set in a comic book setting I made for the five thing I work on a lot (the comic book I write but have no one to draw it, CURSE my hands!).

Sorry for the long post, I just get so uh, nerdy, when talking about my writing. It mostly why I keep quiet about it because I think I come off as obnoxious.

#4 User is offline   Ruthan Good 

• Magi House 94

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:41 PM

I have a few good (I think) ideas but when I try and put them on paper it translates into something resembling a mashed pineapple. It's a hobby really, although I really do want to succeed here. I basically have a few character plots and a big main storyline split across four different timelines, and the intention is to write (can't draw) a comic book script based on all that, but I'm failing miserably.

I am exploring Greek and Arthurian mythology (two of the more popular settings), a modern superhero universe, and 23rd century sci-fi opera. I know, sounds easy ). With the comic book scripts I am getting a vague idea of pacing now, however I struggle with

A) Forming more self-contained stories
:apt: Knowing exactly what and how much information to give the theoretical artist to draw the stuff

But yeah, despite having a long-term plot I am trying to write some shorter more introductory stories for my modern superhero universe leg of the journey, once that get you interested and more involved with the character.
I don't have time to consider things I have to consider.

#5 User is offline   Baco Xtath 

• Wait. What?
  • Interests:Reading, writing, building, fly fishing, anime, MMA, and being a father.

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:12 AM

View PostBriar King, on 07 May 2013 - 08:59 PM, said:

Im hesitant to try to explain this huge world Ive been drawing on Paint and writing notes(lots of fucking notes) on since about 2008. I dont have MWord so I dont really have the means to write it down... :apt:

Its set in the FAR future with lots of SciFi explanations yet this world has been chosen as a testing spot for humans in a Fantasy setting with the very tiny idibity hint of Steampunk. Main story at a guess Id say would be 3 bks but this place is huge... A bit bigger than Earth with alot of land masses that have alot of Kingdoms/Empires to write about. Magic, Gods/Angels typical Fantasy but if I can one day get it written down I think it would truly cast the Fantasy bits in a dif light.

Heres hoping...

Uhm.......your setting sounds a lot like mine........so.......uhm, if you could go ahead and change it, that would be great, thanks.
"Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett, Jingo"Just erotic. Nothing kinky. It's the difference between using a feather and using a chicken." - Terry Pratchett, Eric
"Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of a lack of wisdom." - Terry Pratchett

#6 User is offline   Defiance 

• Vicariously I live while the whole world dies
  • Interests:Malazan, RPGs, writing

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:25 AM

I'm at an impasse.

I've been working on a fantasy world for as long as I can remember. It's form has changed drastically over the years, to the point where everything I had initially is pretty much entirely gone. In fact, I don't even remember what it originally looked like. As a result, I'm very invested in this world. But lately, I've been questioning whether or not I want to write in it. Not because I don't like it, but because of my desired scope. This world was designed with epic fantasy in mind. The tale I want to tell spans the globes. But, with the way my writing and outlining is currently going, I don't feel like I'm doing justice to the story I want to tell.

So, for the past few days I've been sketching another world in my head (once again, fantasy). I don't have anything too concrete at the moment other than some theme/tone stuff. I want to keep the setting of the story tight. It will most likely be contained to a single nation, although I am going to develop all of the bordering nations as well as get an idea of what the other continents are like so that it doesn't seem like the place I'm writing about exists inside a glass dome.

Now, my dilemma: characters. As I'm creating this new world and getting a sense of what inhabits it, characters from my other writing keep pushing into my thoughts. Part of the problem is that many of these characters have been with me for 5 years at the minimum. I've not only written about them, I've role-played with them. I know them as intimately as I know myself. I don't want to use them in what I'm writing now, though. In the slim chance that I ever get published, I want to leave these characters to my epic fantasy world and story. It's where they originated, and it's where they belong .

The bitch of it is getting them entirely out of my head so that I can create a new cast of characters. Every time I begin designing a new character for this world, my mind is immediately thinking about how they would relate to my other characters, different situations they could find themselves in, and so on. I think I'm going to take a nice long walk tomorrow after I drop the kid off at school to try to clear my mind so that I can start fresh.
uhm, that should be 'stuff.' My stiff is never nihilistic.
~Steven Erikson

Mythwood: Play-by-post RP board.

#7 User is offline   Garak 

• Emperor
  • Interests:40k, Star Wars, Babylon 5, WW2, A Song of Ice and Fire, the Drenai series, the Riftwar and all that followed it, D&D, Vikings, the Malazan Book of the Fallen. I think you get the gist of it.

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:21 AM

Working on a high fantasy series, got something like 4 books planned. Right now I'm working at writing a short story intro for the protagonist and I'm seriously considering self publishing in electronic format. The publishers in my country would give me weird looks for not writing in my first language (I can only work in english ... plus fantasy and SF just doesn't sound right to me if it's not in english) and getting rejected multiple times by various publishers ..... I don't think I could take it very well.

Anyone here have any experience with self publishing?
The meaning of life is BOOM!!!

#8 User is offline   D'iversify 

• First Sword

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:12 AM

View PostBriar King, on 07 May 2013 - 08:59 PM, said:

Im hesitant to try to explain this huge world Ive been drawing on Paint and writing notes(lots of fucking notes) on since about 2008.
Have a similar Paintworld. Have given up for the moment on writing around it and am developing a new setting with slightly less ambitious dimensions (i.e. half a continent instead of a whole planet). Also, have decided to be less bothered about lifting real world cultures than I was before, when i was trying to create more novel ones.
I am the Onyx Wizards

#9 User is offline   Fist Gamet 

• Mortal Sword
  • Interests:Writing, reading, writing, climbing, writing, scuba diving and writing (not at the same time)

Posted 25 May 2013 - 05:48 PM

View PostDefiance, on 15 May 2013 - 02:25 AM, said:

I'm at an impasse.

I've been working on a fantasy world for as long as I can remember. It's form has changed drastically over the years, to the point where everything I had initially is pretty much entirely gone. In fact, I don't even remember what it originally looked like. As a result, I'm very invested in this world. But lately, I've been questioning whether or not I want to write in it. Not because I don't like it, but because of my desired scope. This world was designed with epic fantasy in mind. The tale I want to tell spans the globes. But, with the way my writing and outlining is currently going, I don't feel like I'm doing justice to the story I want to tell.

So, for the past few days I've been sketching another world in my head (once again, fantasy). I don't have anything too concrete at the moment other than some theme/tone stuff. I want to keep the setting of the story tight. It will most likely be contained to a single nation, although I am going to develop all of the bordering nations as well as get an idea of what the other continents are like so that it doesn't seem like the place I'm writing about exists inside a glass dome.

Now, my dilemma: characters. As I'm creating this new world and getting a sense of what inhabits it, characters from my other writing keep pushing into my thoughts. Part of the problem is that many of these characters have been with me for 5 years at the minimum. I've not only written about them, I've role-played with them. I know them as intimately as I know myself. I don't want to use them in what I'm writing now, though. In the slim chance that I ever get published, I want to leave these characters to my epic fantasy world and story. It's where they originated, and it's where they belong .

The bitch of it is getting them entirely out of my head so that I can create a new cast of characters. Every time I begin designing a new character for this world, my mind is immediately thinking about how they would relate to my other characters, different situations they could find themselves in, and so on. I think I'm going to take a nice long walk tomorrow after I drop the kid off at school to try to clear my mind so that I can start fresh.

I sympathise but I would offer a little advice, if I may. Be ruthless. The world you have created has become a very personal experience for you, and whilst this is understandable and all well and good, it is actually stopping you from telling a story. So, be ruthless and focus on the story you want to tell. The painful truth for writers like us is that NOBODY finds your world all that interesting, UNLESS you tell them a great story that shows it off. I have long since accepted that the vast majority of my world and its people and history will never be on paper and will serve me only in telling the story I have to tell. And that's cool.
Victory is mine!

#10 User is offline   Ain't_It_Just_ 

• The Recidivist
  • Group: LHTEC
  • Interests:Dungeons and Dragons, and the odd caramel slice.
  • The AIJman cometh

Posted 06 June 2013 - 03:19 PM

Working on what started off as a little idea but is starting to snowball. I thought about the whole "two brothers on opposite sides of the war" thing, and from there I thought: what if a man, a member of an inquisitorial organisation (ahem ahem), ended up having to torture his wife, a dangerous revolutionary?

I'm keeping the timeline, location and general universe vague. I think it works better that way.
Suck it Errant!

"It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum...and I'm all out of gum."

QUOTE (KeithF @ Jun 30 2009, 09:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It has been proven beyond all reasonable doubt that the most powerful force on Wu is a bunch of messed-up Malazans with Moranth munitions.

#11 User is offline   Studlock 

• First Sword

Posted 23 June 2013 - 09:06 AM

Banged out a couple thousand words in a new universe I created after rewatching the Men in Black and getting into Warehouse 13. It's a spy/military fantasy with some science-fiction tropes thrown in. The story follows a man named Ode To Alvey (usually called just Odey, his name is an important characterization point for his father who was so legacy obsessed that he names his child 'Ode To' his family name), who is first kidnapped by alien-created demons called the New Northerners and then by a secret organization called the Black Room. Who becomes an operative because of both his skill set (he use to work for an intelligent organization) and his only other option was death. The setting while important to the plot is pretty much second fiddle to the Odey's search for self-worth. Abused and neglected as a child with having his only friend (his brother) die saving him when both were young adults kind of ruins his self of esteem. Ignored by his mother, abused by his father and not being able to redeem himself to a dead person Odey put all of himself into his work, first as an agent then as a Black Box (a single operating Black Room team). The book works as both of strange coming of age story (speaking as a person who suffered abuse and knowing others, those hurts as a child kind of follow you throughout your adulthood making you 'less developed' emotionally like a young adult or child. Obviously this is my experience with abuse, each case is unique) and a spy-action.

In the team he works with is a hive-mind of nanobots called Nanny, a Polar Bear possesed by a nature spirit called Bear, an Alien from one of the Great Space Civilizations called Shive, a telepath named John Smith and a powerful mage/soldier named Jane Doe. I created them to give a sense of otherness (which I then contrasted with their plain names), and their own characters was important. Their main mission is to stop the New Northerners from pushing the earth into a new ice age. In the setting the galaxy had a numerous of warring civilizations which interaction and fighting got to the point where a Great War happen, a war fought by a hundred different factions on a hundred different fronts over hundreds of years. Weapons of all kinds (like the New Northerners and Nanny) were created, magic was found, and Cults were made. Cults had a singly purpose, usually tied into a religious reason. For example the New Northerners believe if they cause the heat death of the universe they will ascend to a higher level of Death (which they worship) and become gods. Anyways the war was such a great lost of life that a treaty was written between the GSCs, the great weapons were broken and the Cults banished. Worlds like Earth, untouched by this, where open ground for the Cults to continue the Great War. The GSCs send shadow operatives to control these conflicts from getting out of hand. The plot of this novel is when one of these conflicts do get out of hand.

I am very good at creating I think but very bad at following through so this will hang around in the unfinished folder for awhile.

#12 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 07 August 2013 - 04:59 PM

sounds like a good idea, although it would take a lot of work to fill in the territory required to make all these factions & scenarios seem plausible and to flesh out the universe - maybe throw out a draft of a chapter, I would read that for sure

reminds me of an acid trip, in a way
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#13 User is offline   Studlock 

• First Sword

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:28 AM

I started another project, sadly, after reading through a City of Saints and Madmen by Jeff VanderMeer. I find I usually have ideas that only find fruit in others first. Anyways it's a interconnected series of stories and journal entries called "the Nature of the City". The setting is in on Earth but after a catastrophic invasion of another ecosystem from a different plane of existence. Huge and seemingly indestructible monstrous plant systems have taken over the landscape outside the City, which is a futuristic city in North America, what city it use to be is pretty much forgotten since its, to the knowledge of it's citizens, the last city in a existence. It has buildings built of smart glass nanofibres that constantly rebuild themselves. It's protected by the same and the very edge of the city, the smart glass having an ongoing battle with the carnivorous roots of the Nature. The city has four, hundred-level green houses that produce meat, grains and other product from genetically modify crops. It collects enough water from the constant rain created by the surrounding Nature. It's pretty much self sufficient. Each human is implanted with a chip at birth to gauge if and when a crime is committed, how much food is consumed, and if there has been any genetic tampering done (some groups, like the police department, get special gene-packages to stand out and there is obviously computer programs to bypass some of the chips functions.). It's ruled by what I like to call a soft oligarchy because the city pretty much runs itself. In this oligarchy are seven 'cults' built from former professions of the old world. There is the Cult of Diggers (archaeologists), the Cult of Hands (not really a profession, the homeless), the Cult of Ties (mid-level white collar workers), the Cult of Iron Heroes (the military), the Cult of the Mob (criminals), the Cult of White-Bags (forensic scientists) and the Upstairs which everybody assume is what left over from the city's old ruling class but is really a A.I. running on emergency protocols. No one in the City knows how these people ended up ruling the city nor does anyone really care. Outside of the city there is three populations of impossibly large, intelligent, and humanoid bugs. They are Ants, Spiders (I know there not insects!), and Wasps. They range from friendly to not-so-friendly. There's also the fungal caretakers of the trees and in a far away place, the Grey People which the characters don't know exist let alone about. Anyways while each story has a singular plot, the novel as a whole has an over-reaching one of a new Cult proven to the others that they belong. This cult is called the Cult of Oneness and underlining philosophy is that the City should go back to old way of governing, with nation-states fighting for resources, land, and glory but instead of nation states they think individuals should be the ones to do so. So basically they're a group of allied nations made from single human beings waging war across the city.

The book would contain 7 stories of various length and inbetween these stories would be journal entries from one Alanis Cromwell as she hires some Ant people to take her along the vast river systems of the new North America. These journal entries would eventually tie into the plot as well. The first story would be called "Cynicism Begets Cynicism" which is pretty much a introduction from the eyes of a citizen attempting to join the cults of the Hand, Tie, and Diggers all the while being rejected for being to cynical about the nature of the city. Eventually the Cult of Oneness picks him up and he joins their ranks. The second is called "On the Edge" and is about a Iron Hero watching the 'wall' between the Nature and the City as a attack from fungal infected Ants. Basically its just a action pack punch while exploring what happen to the notions of honour and duty of a (robotically enhanced) soldier in such a world. The third is the center piece called "Last Words and Dirty Deeds" staring Stern Lock (a criminal) who is thought to have killed the Mob boss, Darling Rodriguez (a detective) who is investigating the murder, and Atticus Clay (a new member of the Cult of Oneness) who is said to witness the murder. The forth is called "Two for A Kingdom" which basically follows the rise of a single man in two identical bodies from body guard to the new Mob boss. The fifth is called "Wilding Out" features the Cult of Hands, the Cult of Iron Heroes, and representative warriors of the surrounding bug tribes launch a few raids against fungal-infects deeper in the forest. The sixth called "Seven and A Eighth" is three meetings between the leaders of the eight different cults to see if the Cult of Oneness should be added to official Charter of Cults. It's basically a legal drama told through the eyes of the Herby, the head White-Bag. The last is called "Outside" and it follows a group of DIggers as they come upon the journal of Alanis Cromwell which details her journey northwest finally coming to the Other City on the coast and her first and last encounter with the Grey People.

This time I might actually put a piece of writing up...maybe. (PS if anyone knows a play that will just pay from ideas let me know haha)

#14 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:16 PM

I like the premise, sounds very ambitious. Maybe start the story with the first journal entry that will give the working knowledge to frame the story - keep it in the 1st person

Post it up
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#15 User is offline   Spoilsport Stonny 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 23 December 2013 - 02:58 PM

Started outlining my first book, tentatively titled Psychopomp. The theme is about escorters of the dead of various religions to their proper place in the afterlife. NO shortage of historical context from which to pull, however, the main focus will be on a character who is being groomed as an escorter for a new religion. Very early stages here, research, theme development, character sketches, etc. But I'm really looking forward to getting cracking on this.
Theorizing that one could poop within his own lifetime, Doctor Poopet led an elite group of scientists into the desert to develop a top secret project, known as QUANTUM POOP. Pressured to prove his theories or lose funding, Doctor Poopet, prematurely stepped into the Poop Accelerator and vanished. He awoke to find himself in the past, suffering from partial amnesia and facing a mirror image that was not his own. Fortunately, contact with his own bowels was made through brainwave transmissions, with Al the Poop Observer, who appeared in the form of a hologram that only Doctor Poopet could see and hear. Trapped in the past, Doctor Poopet finds himself pooping from life to life, pooping things right, that once went wrong and hoping each time, that his next poop will be the poop home.

#16 User is offline   CowboyYojimbo 

• Sergeant

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:56 PM

I got a new short story half-way done.
It's about a man living in the city and his slow descent in to the dark corners of it. Out of his empathy for others, he is judgmental of the abusers, and takes it upon himself to deal out justice after helping a young woman out. I was inspired by having to spend some time in Toronto and things there made me ill.
Hope to have it done within a couple weeks.

View PostSpoilsport Stonny, on 23 December 2013 - 02:58 PM, said:

Started outlining my first book, tentatively titled Psychopomp. The theme is about escorters of the dead of various religions to their proper place in the afterlife. NO shortage of historical context from which to pull, however, the main focus will be on a character who is being groomed as an escorter for a new religion. Very early stages here, research, theme development, character sketches, etc. But I'm really looking forward to getting cracking on this.

This sounds very interesting!
Anything else you can share now? Death culture in various countries has always fascinated me.

This post has been edited by CowboyYojimbo: 26 March 2014 - 07:58 PM

#17 User is offline   Lycaenion 

• Captain

Posted 10 July 2014 - 05:59 AM

I just finished (well, three days ago really) my first ever manuscript which I worked on for three years, and I wrote a short story - which is something I don't usually do - and am thinking of submitting it to Tor.com's short fiction program, so right now I'm just kinda plotting other stuff. I have an idea for a series of books, but I'm having a hard time plotting the entire series, mainly because I want each and every book to be contained: have its own characters and own story, though still have the main plot weaving through it.
Be Your Own Hero

#18 User is offline   Gabriele 

• High Fist
  • Interests:History, Archaeology, Photogrpahy, Writing, Opera, Traveling, Riding, Languages

Posted 05 August 2014 - 03:21 PM

Still working on my Roman historical fiction stuff and the 10th century family saga that has turned trilogy on me.

This post has been edited by Gabriele: 02 January 2015 - 06:06 PM

#19 User is offline   Maark Abbott 

• Part Time Catgirl
  • Interests:Redacted

Posted 12 November 2014 - 06:39 PM

A novel idea I've been working on for some years now. We're about fifteen or sixteen chapters deep. Not sure how I'd summarise the story at this point, but I know where it's headed to.
Debut novel 'Incarnate' now available on Kindle

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users