Malazan Empire: Leoman - Malazan Empire

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Leoman A big WTF

#1 User is offline   OberynM 

• Sergeant
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Fantasy,anime,history,JAPAN:))

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:45 AM

Dudes..shit getting crazy...page 382 of my edition of BH Leoman of the fucking Flails bails out on his comrades and saves his worthless hide leaving children and his so called brother and second in command behind ?That arc deserved more i think even if it will resurface in another novel.That decision even made on the collapse of Shaik and the Rebbelion ,personal motivation and so forth ..i dont know?anyone else gets the feeling its just wrong?...

P.s A big Hello to everybody here since i was inactive for a while!!!

#2 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:47 PM

Leoman's actions were foreshadowed way back in DG. Remember the scene with him, Karsa, Felisin and Heboric when Felisin opens up the Book and passes it around to each person to say what they see - and Leoman only sees blank pages. As Felisin then says, Leoman is a man utterly without faith in anything, including the Apocalypse. And so how can you trust the loyalty of a man who believes in absolutely nothing?

There are also plenty of hints with the Bonehunters' earlier chapters as to what Leoman is intending to do once he reaches Y'Ghatan. Just look out for fire imagery :D
"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users