Malazan Empire: MOL Halfway point - Malazan Empire

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MOL Halfway point Is this even the same series?!?!

#1 User is offline   Spoilsport Stonny 

• Mortal Sword
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:05 PM

For reals, WOT readers. The action is relentless and I'm just seriously enjoying the living fuck out of this book so far. It is so much fun and such a pleasure to read. Honestly, since the Thom/Jain/Mat raid on the Snakes and Foxes tower, this thing has been moving at lightspeed and has been nothing short of intense. It is the literal equivalent of two chicks on your junk at once, at least in my case. These guys are all up to their dick in Trolloc blood and I want to buy Talmanes a Heady Topper.

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER!!!
Spoiler

Theorizing that one could poop within his own lifetime, Doctor Poopet led an elite group of scientists into the desert to develop a top secret project, known as QUANTUM POOP. Pressured to prove his theories or lose funding, Doctor Poopet, prematurely stepped into the Poop Accelerator and vanished. He awoke to find himself in the past, suffering from partial amnesia and facing a mirror image that was not his own. Fortunately, contact with his own bowels was made through brainwave transmissions, with Al the Poop Observer, who appeared in the form of a hologram that only Doctor Poopet could see and hear. Trapped in the past, Doctor Poopet finds himself pooping from life to life, pooping things right, that once went wrong and hoping each time, that his next poop will be the poop home.

#2 User is offline   End of Disc One 

• House Knight

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:22 PM

I'm also halfway through and while it has its moments, I wish it had more of those "moments." Hordes of trollocs can only hold my interest for so long.

#3 User is offline   Spoilsport Stonny 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:02 PM

Awww. You brought me down. Faugh.
Theorizing that one could poop within his own lifetime, Doctor Poopet led an elite group of scientists into the desert to develop a top secret project, known as QUANTUM POOP. Pressured to prove his theories or lose funding, Doctor Poopet, prematurely stepped into the Poop Accelerator and vanished. He awoke to find himself in the past, suffering from partial amnesia and facing a mirror image that was not his own. Fortunately, contact with his own bowels was made through brainwave transmissions, with Al the Poop Observer, who appeared in the form of a hologram that only Doctor Poopet could see and hear. Trapped in the past, Doctor Poopet finds himself pooping from life to life, pooping things right, that once went wrong and hoping each time, that his next poop will be the poop home.

#4 User is offline   Spoilsport Stonny 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:58 PM

Spoiler

This post has been edited by Stalking Stonny: 07 February 2013 - 01:58 PM

#5 User is offline   Grimjust Bearegular 

• Irregular Bacon Berserker Medic of the Abyssmal Army
  • View gallery
  • Group: Malazan Artist
  • Interests:MAFIA, drawing and writing.
  • Godless killing machine - and proud of it!

Also, braaaaiiiinnnnzzzzzzzz!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:11 AM

I loved the intense action ALL THE FUCKING TIME! But what I don't get is why they don't just fight the Trollocs at Tarwin's Gap through gateways? That would stop the Shadowspawn from advancing, wouldn't it? Seeing as they can't go through a gateway without dropping dead...
Things and stuffs...and other important objects.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users