#5381 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:24 PM

Khellendros, on 30 April 2013 - 08:20 PM, said:

HiddenOne, on 30 April 2013 - 08:03 PM, said:

EmperorMagus, on 30 April 2013 - 06:02 PM, said:

I hate you Dude.
Also, we did not win, BUT OUR TEAM WAS THE LAST TEAM STANDING!

meaningless

I was jealous of your Mistborn role, HO. That one was awesome.

Also, nothing in life is meaningless, if it holds meaning for you personally.

I just made that one up on the spot you know!

yes I thought I was going to be the Bringer of Death to mine enemies, but I had no discernible effect. I figured I was going to die, blew my load too soon, and watch all my teammates get picked off...it was terrible

Still don't know if I was guarded, hit BPs, or what, it would take me a lot of work to figure it out

and I'm a bad faction leader apparently (apologies, teammates)
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#5382 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:27 PM

HiddenOne, on 30 April 2013 - 08:24 PM, said:

yes I thought I was going to be the Bringer of Death to mine enemies, but I had no discernible effect. I figured I was going to die, blew my load too soon, and watch all my teammates get picked off...it was terrible

Still don't know if I was guarded, hit BPs, or what, it would take me a lot of work to figure it out

I'm still wading through SH myself, but the (colour-coded) rundown on the first page of who did what and if it worked was extremely helpful in figuring out how things went down.

And you're not a bad faction leader, HO. Everyone else was just a bad listener :(
"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

#5383 User is offline   Trull's son 

• First Sword
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:30 PM

Congrats Dude, that was awesome.

#5384 User is offline   Blend 

• Gentleman of High House Mafia
  • View gallery

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:31 PM

Hey, TS, sorry, I totally neg repped you by accident! I shall find other posts and rectify the situation!
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#5385 User is offline   Tapper 

• Lover of High House Mafia

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:00 PM

Congratulations to the Dude and all other players. Props to Drek and apologiea to all mods and co-mods and players (dkt especially) for being absent mostly a mm d ignorant when I was there.
Everyone is entitled to his own wrong opinion. - Lizrad

#5386 User is offline   The Dude 

• Recruit
  • Interests:Your Mom
  • Ment Shall Die

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:19 PM

Khellendros, on 30 April 2013 - 08:27 PM, said:

HiddenOne, on 30 April 2013 - 08:24 PM, said:

I'm still wading through SH myself, but the (colour-coded) rundown on the first page of who did what and if it worked was extremely helpful in figuring out how things went down.

And you're not a bad faction leader, HO. Everyone else was just a bad listener :(

D'rek's organization for SH is a thing to behold. Very well done.
Mafia 100 Champion. There can only be one!!!

Yossarian was sorry to hear that they had a mutual friend. It seemed there was a basis to their conversation after all.

#5387 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:26 PM

That new sig of yours is sickening, Dude.

That's it, I can't wait for Mafia 200 to try again. We're going to have to have a special Mafia 150, at least!

#5388 User is offline   The Dude 

• Recruit
  • Interests:Your Mom
  • Ment Shall Die

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:53 PM

Khellendros, on 30 April 2013 - 11:26 PM, said:

That's it, I can't wait for Mafia 200 to try again. We're going to have to have a special Mafia 150, at least!

hahahahahaha I knew you'd like it :(
Mafia 100 Champion. There can only be one!!!

Yossarian was sorry to hear that they had a mutual friend. It seemed there was a basis to their conversation after all.

#5389 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:07 AM

The Dude, on 30 April 2013 - 11:53 PM, said:

Khellendros, on 30 April 2013 - 11:26 PM, said:

hahahahahaha I knew you'd like it :(

And fuck, I've just found out that you're only six years old!!

#5390 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Interests:Football

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:33 AM

Good game everybody. Good fun. Probably not the best game for someone with very little time to play. I'll take the blame for that one.

I expected more of a "light-hearted/jovial" game to this. Which was awesomely designed, btw.
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#5391 User is offline   Trull's son 

• First Sword

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:35 AM

Blend, on 30 April 2013 - 08:31 PM, said:

Hey, TS, sorry, I totally neg repped you by accident! I shall find other posts and rectify the situation!

No worries.

Man this game has rekindled my love of mafia. If only I had more time.

#5392 User is offline   Brujah 

• Suicide of High House Mafia

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:14 AM

I'm feeling rough
I'm feeling raw
In the prime of my life.

Let's make some music
Make some money
Find some models for wives.

We'll move to Paris
Shoot some heroin
And fuck with the stars.

You can have the islands
And the cocaine
And the elegant cars.

This is our decision
To live fast and die young
We've got the vision
Now let's have some fun.

We're fated to pretend.

Good game boys and girls. You guys are all awesome. Seriously. Much <3

Congrats Dude. Well done, man. Very well done. And thanks for the shout out.

Person of the Match to Dude, of course.
Special shout out to twelve, who is my Person of the Match for the non-winner. Excellent game.
Other shout outs to Khell, Eddie, HD, and Trull for being the Esells to make it down the stretch with me.
Conciliatory shout out to Tats who still failed to get me, even though I was out in the open the entire game.
Nice Try Award to Obdi who pushed oh-so-hard for my lynch. Better men than you have tried and failed.
The backup for this award going to Khell, for also getting the idea to at least lynch me there at the end, so it wasn't a total loss, even if it was a really stupid move. It warms my heart to know you guys would lynch me, even if on the same team, just to see it done. I admit, it'll happen one day. But not today.
Hats off to Goodkinders, original and recruited. You guys did good, just got unlucky.

And to D'rek. Words cannot say how impressive the creation and the administration of that game was. I want you to know I realise the time and effort you must have spent on this game was extraordinary. I'd shake your hand if I could. Thank you for this. And to Shin and Taps for helping mod it.
And when you're Gone, you stay Gone, or you be Gone. You lost all your Seven Cities privileges. - Karsa

you're such an inspiration for the ways that I will never, ever choose to be...
- Maynard James Keenan

#5393 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:21 AM

Karsa, on 01 May 2013 - 03:14 AM, said:

Nice Try Award to Obdi who pushed oh-so-hard for my lynch. Better men than you have tried and failed.

You literally lost the game for everyone not the SK, and I wasn't pushing hard on your lynch. Do you really know why you never get lynched? Because you talk so much idiotic shit that the town assumes you are just an idiotic townie and the scum have no reason to kill you because you just fucking up the thread.

That really isn't something to be proud of, nor is losing the game for your team. But I guess you need to take 'em where you can find 'em.
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#5394 User is offline   Brujah 

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:13 AM

Obdigore, on 01 May 2013 - 03:21 AM, said:

You literally lost the game for everyone not the SK
, and I wasn't pushing hard on your lynch. Do you really know why you never get lynched? Because you talk so much idiotic shit that the town assumes you are just an idiotic townie and the scum have no reason to kill you because you just fucking up the thread.

That really isn't something to be proud of, nor is losing the game for your team. But I guess you need to take 'em where you can find 'em.

I must be really powerful, then. I single-handedly swayed the decisions of 20 or so people. And did so WHILE everyone knew it was me. If I post so much stupidity, why did everyone listen then? You're damn right I'm proud of this. I'm exceedingly proud of watching you die before me. Extra happy with getting your whole team killed. Most proud of out-lasting you as I did so. You're just bitter that you couldn't convince the sheeple to go your route, instead. I out-manipulated, out-played, and outlasted you and your whole team while BLATANTLY doing it my way.

And most most importantantly, I had far more fun than you. You see Obdi, that's the part of your personality you're missing. You're always bitter, and never seem to be in a good mood, nor want to have fun. We're playing a game, which you've long since forgot how to enjoy. I had a blast playing, and always do.

And I know most people dislike me. That's fine, I earn most of it, and many people openly tell me so. But at least I give reason for people to dislike me, and they say it to my face. You on the other hand, I'm always getting PMs from nearly EVERYONE you can think of, saying 'Don't pay attention to Obdi, he's just bitter.' and 'Everyone just ignores Obdi, he's always in a bitchy mood.' No one even likes you. At least I know I'm disliked. You obviously have no idea how bitter and pathetic you are.

And again, I enjoyed wiggling out of your lynch push. You kept trying that to no avail. Glad I was able to be more persuasive than you, and get you all killed, too. Am I happy? Jesus Christ, YES. Why don't you do something. Win a game or something. Quit living off of your past accomplishments, whatever they happen to be, because you ain't did shit lately. Except lose to me in the Zombies game, when you were one night away from winning, as all you had to do that night was finish your VCs with my blood. But I pushed a lynch on your ass, and deaded you. Just like I helped dead you this go round. You Obdi, are a bitter, whiny little bitch. You can't stand it when ANYONE else does anything. I've watched you hate on everyone for every little thing. You're quite pathetic man. At least with me it's all an act. I'm trying to have fun and goof off. You are just.......you.

So after this post you can start responding by ridiculing me from top to bottom, and saying as many negative things you want. But you argue with EVERYONE for no reason. Hell, poor Grief in chat the other day didn't even say anything and you went off on him the whole time. I've been just ignoring you lately because you never have anything good to say, so I'm going back to that. Say what you will, I'm not doing this with you forever. I'll go back to ignoring you.
And when you're Gone, you stay Gone, or you be Gone. You lost all your Seven Cities privileges. - Karsa

- Maynard James Keenan

#5395 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:24 AM

Karsa, on 01 May 2013 - 04:13 AM, said:

Obdigore, on 01 May 2013 - 03:21 AM, said:

You literally lost the game for everyone not the SK
, and I wasn't pushing hard on your lynch. Do you really know why you never get lynched? Because you talk so much idiotic shit that the town assumes you are just an idiotic townie and the scum have no reason to kill you because you just fucking up the thread.

I must be really powerful, then. I single-handedly swayed the decisions of 20 or so people. And did so WHILE everyone knew it was me. If I post so much stupidity, why did everyone listen then? You're damn right I'm proud of this. I'm exceedingly proud of watching you die before me. Extra happy with getting your whole team killed. Most proud of out-lasting you as I did so. You're just bitter that you couldn't convince the sheeple to go your route, instead. I out-manipulated, out-played, and outlasted you and your whole team while BLATANTLY doing it my way.
Ironically for most of the game you were on my team. See how that works? I got recruited.

And most most importantantly, I had far more fun than you. You see Obdi, that's the part of your personality you're missing. You're always bitter, and never seem to be in a good mood, nor want to have fun. We're playing a game, which you've long since forgot how to enjoy. I had a blast playing, and always do.
I can't say how much fun you had, but I had a blast the entire game. Arguing and ridiculing and trying to figure out setups is the most fun in mafia.

And I know most people dislike me. That's fine, I earn most of it, and many people openly tell me so. But at least I give reason for people to dislike me, and they say it to my face. You on the other hand, I'm always getting PMs from nearly EVERYONE you can think of, saying 'Don't pay attention to Obdi, he's just bitter.' and 'Everyone just ignores Obdi, he's always in a bitchy mood.' No one even likes you. At least I know I'm disliked. You obviously have no idea how bitter and pathetic you are.
Good to know. I am the bitchiest, the bitterest, and the least liked. I'm glad that you have the balls to say it to my face unlike everyone else who hates me. I'll let you know when I care.

And again, I enjoyed wiggling out of your lynch push. You kept trying that to no avail. Glad I was able to be more persuasive than you, and get you all killed, too. Am I happy? Jesus Christ, YES. Why don't you do something. Win a game or something. Quit living off of your past accomplishments, whatever they happen to be, because you ain't did shit lately. Except lose to me in the Zombies game, when you were one night away from winning, as all you had to do that night was finish your VCs with my blood. But I pushed a lynch on your ass, and deaded you. Just like I helped dead you this go round. You Obdi, are a bitter, whiny little bitch. You can't stand it when ANYONE else does anything. I've watched you hate on everyone for every little thing. You're quite pathetic man. At least with me it's all an act. I'm trying to have fun and goof off. You are just.......you.
My lynch push? Again, I called you out for defending the SK. I never pushed a lynch on you, because it was clear that your leader knew who you were and that you were town. Yet you still managed to hurt your team more than I ever could. I hope you enjoy that.

So after this post you can start responding by ridiculing me from top to bottom, and saying as many negative things you want. But you argue with EVERYONE for no reason. Hell, poor Grief in chat the other day didn't even say anything and you went off on him the whole time. I've been just ignoring you lately because you never have anything good to say, so I'm going back to that. Say what you will, I'm not doing this with you forever. I'll go back to ignoring you.

What are you talking about? I 'went off' on Grief in chat? Puhleeeeease tell me where that happened. Oh wait, you have ignored me so you can't. Now I'm sad and bitter again. Waaaaaaaaaa. WAAAAAAAAA.
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#5396 User is offline   Brujah 

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:42 AM

You know what Obdi. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said any of that. What's worse, is that around the time of your Dresden game, I really liked you. I always had fun with you in chat, even though I could never digress out why you were never happy. But for a while there I did see through you, and did see a really good guy who does actually care for people, but for the most part you just shut that part of you off. You gave me some really great advice on books, you even got me into Dresden who I can say is my absolute favorite now. And when you hooked me up with Odin for your Dresden game, even though you had known me for far less time than everyone else, I really thought you were a great guy, and damn near began to consider you 'friend.'

But you're a dickhead lately. Not the jovial dickhead, or likable dickhead, but the type I don't really understand most of the time. I see many other people just letting the shit you say go, then turn around and do their shit talking behind your back, but I'm not like that. If you're a dick to me, I'm gonna be a dick back. If that's what your intent is, though, to be a dick from here out, then yeah, I'll just ignore it, man. It doesn't do me or you anygood.

I'm sorry for what I said. Enjoy your time on this forum, man.

- Maynard James Keenan

#5397 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:03 AM

Karsa, on 01 May 2013 - 04:42 AM, said:

You know what Obdi. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said any of that. What's worse, is that around the time of your Dresden game, I really liked you. I always had fun with you in chat, even though I could never digress out why you were never happy. But for a while there I did see through you, and did see a really good guy who does actually care for people, but for the most part you just shut that part of you off. You gave me some really great advice on books, you even got me into Dresden who I can say is my absolute favorite now. And when you hooked me up with Odin for your Dresden game, even though you had known me for far less time than everyone else, I really thought you were a great guy, and damn near began to consider you 'friend.'

But you're a dickhead lately. Not the jovial dickhead, or likable dickhead, but the type I don't really understand most of the time. I see many other people just letting the shit you say go, then turn around and do their shit talking behind your back, but I'm not like that. If you're a dick to me, I'm gonna be a dick back. If that's what your intent is, though, to be a dick from here out, then yeah, I'll just ignore it, man. It doesn't do me or you anygood.

I'm sorry for what I said. Enjoy your time on this forum, man.

< MFW you think I'm not happy.
< MFW you think I've changed recently.
< MFW you think I honestly care what people think about me.

Anyway, I'll chat with people in chat, and engage with them when they want to talk about things I'm passionate about. Mafia is one of those things, and mafia is all about arguing and discussing things. If you want to view that as being a dickhead, then whatever floats your boat.

This post has been edited by Obdigore: 01 May 2013 - 05:03 AM

#5398 User is offline   Nimander Golit 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:27 AM

im confused.... but i knew The dude was going to fuck me...i just wanted to fuck him first.

alas... he had more firepower than me.

#5399 User is offline   dktorode 

• Luck is my middle name, Mind you, my first name is Bad."

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:35 AM

Why is there a high school drama unfolding in this thread... if i was not lost before...im completely lost now.
...┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐...

Why dont they make the whole plane out of that black box stuff?

#5400 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:47 AM

Good Game guys. I did not try to lynch you Brujah at any stage, I even avoided Night killing you or day killing you with my vigs because I am kind like that and saw a different threat in Mekin.
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

Share this topic:

• 271 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

61 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 61 guests, 0 anonymous users