• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MAFIA 100 - The Centennial Game Thread

#5361 User is offline   Hentos Ilm 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:43 AM

View PostEldat Pressen, on 30 April 2013 - 02:34 AM, said:

In addition, I still have no fucking clue what was going on with Prazec Goul. Did the mod-puppet get fucking recruited or something?

Yeah, I think it got recruited. That puppet had a nightly kill that was unblockable by anything except BP's... Part of the reason my Sylar alt died.

#5362 User is offline   Nimander Golit 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:57 AM

erm....vote hentos

#5363 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:25 PM

Beatrix sat across the table from Esteban. He had welcomed her to her home when she had arrived and even in his craven and aged state, he was still a force to be reckoned with. He controlled a large empire of prostitutes and drugs.

"Where's Bill?"

Estebahn smiled. "Bill is staying at a hacienda on the road to Salinas. Do you know why I tell you this?"

"No," Beatrix said, with a large smile.

"Because, he would want me to," Estebahn drawled.

"I don't believe that," Beatrix countered.

"Oh..." Estebahn returned, "But how is he ever going to see you again?"

Beatrix smiled, stood up, and then drew her sword and in one quick motion, decapitated the octogenarian.

Nimander Golit is dead. He was an Independent, and Estebahn Vahaio.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#5364 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:26 PM

End of Day 23.

2 players alive: Eldat Pressen, Hentos Ilm

2 votes to lynch, 1 to go to night.

1 vote for night (Eldat Pressen)
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#5365 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:31 PM

A man in a kilt stands atop a hill. He is battered and broken, bleeding from a million wounds small and large. It is hard to believe that he could possibly have survived so many wounds, let alone climbed to the top of a hill after receiving them.

"Yeee cahnn naeve tyky ooooooooooowr FREEEEEEDDDDOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!" he roars.

A triangle of red dots slides across his brow, lingers for a moment. Then his head explodes into a mist of blood and guts.

No one else can be seen, but from somewhere in the trees an alien voice slitherily says "There can be only one!"

Eldat Pressen (Hoosierdaddy) is dead. He was an Esselmontarian and a Vigilante.

#5366 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:37 PM

It is Day 24.

2 players still alive: Hentos Ilm, Shadow

---

Neither player has enough vote power to lynch the other, so we automatically go to night and you each kill the other:

Just before the sun rises, the villagers of Forks all here a piercing scream coming from the house in the center of town. Many folks throw on their shoes and hurry over there, only to see the local constable, Charlie, a beloved friend, run out of his home and collapse to his knees, sobbing and shuddering. While some villagers rush to comfort him, a group of others cautiously enter the house. Everything seems normal downstairs, but upstairs in one of the bedrooms they find a horrific scene of blood-spattered walls, broken furniture and a pair of corpses. One is a large teenage girl, and the other is a tiny fetus that had been ripped out of her.

Shadow (dktorode) is dead. He was The Survivor, Bella Swan and Renesmee.

You stalk through the corridors, men in tow, and in your midst, a tiny slip of a girl who looks rather out of place amidst all these bloodspattered marines. Then, at a cross-section, your little band is charged from the right by a bleeding hulk of a thing, one arm gone, blood vessels still leaking blood. It takes out the few remaining warriors you have left, and as you empty your gun into it's mandibled face, you realize it won't be enough. Then, out of the darkness, an alien comes sailing, in a jump that makes this hideous creature seem almost graceful. Talons and teeth rake the predator, rend flesh, tear it apart. You slam an extra clip into your rifle, and indiscriminately fire into the two fighting titans.

Finally, the giant predator topples over, blood spurting from a score of deep, deep wounds. The alien comes with it. It is brighter, there's a terrible, cold, calculating intelligence in the way it takes in the surroundings, and in the way it turns its head to you, you know you are dealing here with a more advanced form. Could this be The Bitch, that fast, murderous cold hearted killer alien that has eluded you at every turn? You feel for another clip at your belt, find it's empty. Then, your hands close around a grenade. You take one look at Newt, standing there... someone has to tell the tale.

You pull out the pin, dive forward. Pushing your arm into the alien queen's maw is the hardest thing you ever did, but thankfully, it's short as her jaws bite down and sever it just below the elbow. As you bleed to death and the queen struggles to rise, crippled by her fight with the predator, you smile.

"See you in hell, bitch."

Then, the world turns orange, and blissfully black and cool immediately after.

Hentos Ilm is dead. He was an independent and the Predator.

On Day 25, The Dude respawns on his final alt (Tholen / Pai Mei), and everyone else is dead.

The Dude, Serial Killer, wins the game!

#5367 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:38 PM

Congrats to The Dude, who I'm sure will be at the top of many peoples' lists very soon :(

Thanks to everyone else who played, overall it went really well from a things-didn't-break modding perspective!

#5368 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:46 PM

Good Game Dude!!!!

You convincing me of a recruiter out there was a very good play on your part. Very well done all around.
I don't know what I'm doing but it sounds good.

#5369 User is offline   Blend 

• Gentleman of High House Mafia
  • View gallery

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:54 PM

Congrats Dude!!
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#5370 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:03 PM

well done Dude

At least giving rep to the winners will be simple this time
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#5371 User is offline   The Dude 

• Recruit
  • Interests:Your Mom
  • Ment Shall Die

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:04 PM

Holy shit! DKT had a 4th alt?!?! Wowza, major miscalculation on my part. Luckily I had another alt. can't wait to read spoiler heaven! Was an awesome game. Had so much fun from day 1. So many times I thought I was toast. Got very lucky quite a few times. (Thanks mentalist:) ) ill have more thoughts later, at work now. Great game D'rek. Thanks for putting up with my 20 pages of PM's .
Mafia 100 Champion. There can only be one!!!

Yossarian was sorry to hear that they had a mutual friend. It seemed there was a basis to their conversation after all.

#5372 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:46 PM

Huge congratulations Dude! I'm sad that you felt you had to kill me - I thought we could carry on our eternal endgame scuffles till the very end :(

Very well played. And massive massive thanks to D'rek (and the other mods) - the game was everything I hoped it would be, apart from not managing to break it of course :)
"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

#5373 User is offline   EmperorMagus 

• Scarecrow of Low House PEN
  • Group: Tehol's Blissful Chickens

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:02 PM

I hate you Dude.
Also, we did not win, BUT OUR TEAM WAS THE LAST TEAM STANDING!
Dulce et decorum est
Pro patria mori
#sarcasm

#5374 User is offline   The Dude 

• Recruit
  • Interests:Your Mom
  • Ment Shall Die

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:24 PM

View PostKhellendros, on 30 April 2013 - 05:46 PM, said:

Huge congratulations Dude! I'm sad that you felt you had to kill me - I thought we could carry on our eternal endgame scuffles till the very end :(

You were my bane the last 5-6 days. Not sure if it made it to SH but I was constantly bitching about you to the mods :)
Mafia 100 Champion. There can only be one!!!

Yossarian was sorry to hear that they had a mutual friend. It seemed there was a basis to their conversation after all.

#5375 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:20 PM

View PostThe Dude, on 30 April 2013 - 06:24 PM, said:

You were my bane the last 5-6 days. Not sure if it made it to SH but I was constantly bitching about you to the mods :)

I copied everything over I think.

V
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#5376 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:36 PM

View PostThe Dude, on 30 April 2013 - 06:24 PM, said:

You were my bane the last 5-6 days. Not sure if it made it to SH but I was constantly bitching about you to the mods ;)

Something about 'fucking Khell', I believe :) In my defence, I had nothing but my posts to attempt to slow you down with - had you believing I was Korra or somesuch? :p

Team Essel well and truly buried itself when we didn't manage to get that lynch on you a few days ago - that was a truly terrible day. I had a spazz out in PMs to SH, a tantrum truly worthy of 5 year-old rich spoiled girl.

Your 'Goodkinders are recruiting' thing was a great ploy - I was kicking myself the last couple of days I was playing, after I saw that Alkend had been a long-dead recruiter.

#5377 User is offline   Stalker 

• Soletaken

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:38 PM

Congrats to The Dude! While you did get lucky from time to time (as you said), you played a great game overall. Thanks again to the mods, this one was awesome.

#5378 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:03 PM

View PostEmperorMagus, on 30 April 2013 - 06:02 PM, said:

I hate you Dude.

meaningless
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#5379 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:06 PM

View PostHiddenOne, on 30 April 2013 - 08:03 PM, said:

I hate you Dude.

meaningless

Have you ever heard the expression, Second place is the first loser.
I don't know what I'm doing but it sounds good.

#5380 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:20 PM

View PostHiddenOne, on 30 April 2013 - 08:03 PM, said:

I hate you Dude.

meaningless

I was jealous of your Mistborn role, HO. That one was awesome.

Also, nothing in life is meaningless, if it holds meaning for you personally.

I just made that one up on the spot you know!

Share this topic:

• 271 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

41 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 41 guests, 0 anonymous users