Malazan Empire: NFL Week 13 - Malazan Empire

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

NFL Week 13

Poll: NFL Week 13 (6 member(s) have cast votes)

Is Denver legit?

1. Yes. (6 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. No. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Still trying to decide. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 User is offline   Brujah 

• Suicide of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:10 AM

San Fran, Chicago, and Ravens all go down.
They move to:

SF 8-3-1
Chicago 8-4
Ravens 9-3

Chicago was the only team facing a good team.
SF should have won, period. Once again, they play poorly against a highly inferior team.
Ravens shouldn't lose to a Charlie Batch Steelers team. Period. The Steelers aren't exactly a bad team,but they did lose to Oakland and a few other bottom teams.

Things change each week,but this ain't every week. It's week 13. And as of right now, I'm downgrading all three of these teams to just below the tier that holds the best teams in the NFL.

I'm upgrading the Broncos, 9-3, to an elite team, even though they share the same record with the Ravens. These other teams have had many of their play-makers for a couple years or more. Some have very few real changes to their core team, at least not at the power positions.

That's why I'm willing to overlook some of Denbers early season mistakes. I think it takes time to learn to play with and behind a new QB and leader, and it looks like its coming together. I'm very much hyped on the Broncos right now. And with next weeks game against a horrible Oakland team, then a good match up vs the ravens, then ending at the Browns, I can see them ending up 13-3. Of course they'd have to take care of the two supposedly easy wins, and winning against a good Ravens team. The Ravens match up is what could finally define Denver as a top team.

Houston 11-1
Falcons 11-1
Patriots 9-3
Ravens 9-3
Denver 9-3

Week 13s teams to beat.

New sleeper - Indy - I give it two years tops and Indy will be the BEAST of the AFC.
And when you're Gone, you stay Gone, or you be Gone. You lost all your Seven Cities privileges. - Karsa

you're such an inspiration for the ways that I will never, ever choose to be...
- Maynard James Keenan

#2 User is offline   Slow Ben 

• Ranger
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:14 PM

IMO, any team that has Peyton playing QB always has a shot. He played on some pretty shitty teams in Indy and they still managed to win between 10-13 games a year.

Never count out a team with Peyton Manning.

The Bears defense the past few weeks has been awful. They're not getting the turnovers they did in the first part of the season and its showing. Also, their inability to stop a mobile/accurate QB is laughable. Colin K and now Wilson have made them look old and slow.
I've always been crazy but its kept me from going insane.

#3 User is offline   Grumble 

• High Mage of High House HAWT

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:56 PM

Denver is legit but because of their D ....... not Manning.
What Would Jack Do ?

#4 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:37 PM

View PostGrumble, on 12 December 2012 - 04:56 PM, said:

Hogwash that D if Tebow was still QB would be beaten and broken by now. Manning's ability to keep drives going allows the D to rest up and be able to perform.
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#5 User is offline   Slow Ben 

• Ranger

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:29 PM

Grumble said:

1355331379[/url]' post='1017721']

That might be the craziest thing I've seen posted on this forum. And that's sayin something.
I've always been crazy but its kept me from going insane.

#6 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:59 AM

Did you just imply that the Vikings are a good team and the Steelers are not? I think you underestimate the rivalry in the black and blue division and between the ravens and the steelers. Look at the history between the ravens and the steelers, it is a crazy crazy close contest since Baltimore got a football team back. Each and every one of those games are toss-ups.

Is Denver legit? Depends on your definition of legit. They aren't one of the elite teams this year, for instance I can't think of a team that would rather face the Patriots or the 49ers or the Deadskins with RG3. That isn't to say Denver isn't a bad team, but I don't see them winning their conference, if they make it that far.
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#7 User is offline   Brujah 

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:40 AM

Well, Denver has already won their division, so they're on their way to the conference win you mentioned. I'd even see Denver and New England getting First Round Byes, with Ravens and Colts winning their divisions, Houston falling to wild card, and either Steelers or Bemgals getting the other.

I started this thread week 13. Here we are, going into week 15, and in the AFC, the only team I'd rank higher than Denver is New England. And all the top current power rankings would agree. In fact, not only does everyone give only the patriots the advantage in the AFC, but as of right now, Denver is ranked as the second best team in NFL behind the Pats. And yes, above both the 49ers, and redskins. Niners falling to 4th below Pats, Broncos, and Texans. Skins aren't even in top 10, coming in 12th.

I hope Colts beat Houston in both upcoming games and win division.

I rank the AFC:
Pats
Broncos
Colts
Texans
Ravens
Steelers
Bengals
The rest.

NFC:
49ers
Green Bay
Atlanta
Giants
Washington
Seahawks
Bears
Dallas
The rest.

I'd love to see a Denver - Pats AFC Championship. Some of the best playoff games in the last decade were Brady vs Manning. Though I'd want to see Denver beat the Colts in the playoffs on the way to the AFC title game. That would be sick.

As for the NFC, it's a huge toss up, imo. No one for me to really look forward to playing against whoever wins the AFC. Green Bay or Niners is my guess. Can't say I'd care to see a Mannings Bowl.

Broncos - GB would be ok. Patriots - Niners/GB would do. The AFC playoffs will be more interesting than the Superbowl, imo.
And when you're Gone, you stay Gone, or you be Gone. You lost all your Seven Cities privileges. - Karsa

- Maynard James Keenan

#8 User is offline   Grumble 

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:17 PM

View PostSlow Ben, on 12 December 2012 - 10:29 PM, said:

Grumble said:

That might be the craziest thing I've seen posted on this forum. And that's sayin something.

Denver has dominated the WORST division in football by far ! Wow that's impressive NOT.

Take a look at who has beaten the Broncos ..... Atlanta, Houston, New England. Bronco's will be seeing those teams again ( HOU, NE ) in the playoff's, on the road, still confident !

In my opinion Denver are NOT elite !

This post has been edited by Grumble: 13 December 2012 - 01:18 PM

What Would Jack Do ?

#9 User is offline   Brujah 

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:53 AM

View PostGrumble, on 13 December 2012 - 01:17 PM, said:

Grumble said:

Denver has dominated the WORST division in football by far ! Wow that's impressive NOT.

Take a look at who has beaten the Broncos ..... Atlanta, Houston, New England. Bronco's will be seeing those teams again ( HOU, NE ) in the playoff's, on the road, still confident !

That fact can work both ways. Broncos haven't won the harder games, can also be said as Broncos have only lost to teams currently leading their division/top 5 power ranked teams. While Houston, New England, and Atlanta all three have lost to some of the worst teams in NFL.

Patriots have lost to Cardinals, the same Cardinals who are really, really bad, and lost 58-0 to Seattle last week. (And it was my luck that that was the week I used New England as my Pick 'em to win team).

Falcons just lost to the Panthers, and have lost to NO.

Houston is in the same boat as Denver, technically. They lost to GB and NE. The same could be said of them not being able to win important games, and not only did they lose to GB and NE, but in the span in between those two losses, they were BARELY able to beat the Bears, the Jags, and the Lions, three games in a row. They could easily be 8-5, and I still think Colts find a way to won both upcoming games against them. At least I hope so. And take the division away, leaving them a wild card, with the Bengals snagging the other.

They're power ranked by ESPN as the number 2 team in the NFL. How can they not be considered an elite team, at least at this point. They're hot right now, and until they get cooled off by another cold loss, they continue to be a very definite elite team in my book. Plus, I think they're just now fully learning to play together at their best, or near best.

I'm still not saying they are better than Pats, so none of it really matters until someone can take them down, anyway.

- Maynard James Keenan

#10 User is offline   Brujah 

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:57 PM

Denver CRUSHING some division leading Raven ass.

It's DENVER time. Guess it's no longer a question as to them being a top team, or not.

Also feeling more confident on my downgrading of the Ravens as of a few weeks ago, at about the same time I started believing in the Broncos moving into top tier territory.

- Maynard James Keenan

#11 User is offline   Grumble 

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:57 AM

Grumble said:

Denver One and Done !!!

I rest my case ...... Manning 2 picks ( 1 a pick 6 the other lost them the game ) and 2 fumbles ( 1 lost ) ... Tell me that's elite !!!
What Would Jack Do ?

#12 User is offline   Brujah 

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:46 AM

View PostGrumble, on 13 January 2013 - 02:57 AM, said:

Grumble said:

Denver One and Done !!!

I rest my case ...... Manning 2 picks ( 1 a pick 6 the other lost them the game ) and 2 fumbles ( 1 lost ) ... Tell me that's elite !!!

I disagree. In fact, even with this loss, I still say their not only a top, elite team, but still possibly the best team overall. I would say the patriots were the best, if not for their loss to SF, but imo its still either Denver or Patriots.

Denver lost 4 games all year, and all losses were to top ranked teams. If this was a true ranking system like the BCS, they'd still be a top favorite.

Like I told a buddy of mine today. Denver just won 11 straight. Everyone can have, and WILL HAVE, a bad game. They just had a bad game. And that bad game still netted them 35 pts against one of the best defneses, in zero degrees weather, and lost in OT.

Ravens had a lot of luck on their side. Flacco had his best passing game maybe EVER. Those first two TD passes were so lucky for him. He won't ever make throws like that again for the duration of a game ever again in his career. That last TD toss that tied it 35 all with less than a minute left was a HUGE ERROR on denver. Nothing to do with manning. That ball Hung in the air way long enough. It was an EASY interception , and at least an easy DEflection. That idiot safety knows to stay on the receiver, not the ball. He tried to look pretty thinking he could come up with the interception by coming up for the catch when he should of stayed on his man and MADE SURE he didn't catch it. It's not like he even needed the interception. He doesn't catch it, and broncos win.

Even an idiot knows that a tipped ball like mannings first interception was on the receiver, not manning. Did you even watch the game? I WILL give you that he couldn't have made a WORSE decision on that second interception when he could of and should of easily throwed it away or took the sack. He definitely knows better and has to take the blame for them losing AFTER that huge defensive SCREW UP , anyway.

Manning. At 36, coming off 4 neck surgeries, and WITH A BRAND NEW TEAM, after 14 years where he was comfortable, and with a team who was SUB PAR with all other recent QBs, takes that team to 13-3, and almost to an AFC championship game in his first year.

You have to be a moron to NOT consider Denver an elite team after this season. Who would you possibly rank above them if they're not?

Elite teams imo - Pats, Broncos, Niners, Green Bay. Ravens got real lucky, imo. I see them losing big team to Pats next week, assuming pats beat Houston.

Denver is still a top 5 team worst case scenario. Jesus Christ. What manning just did this season is OUTSTANDING, and I can't see anyone thinking different, much less calling them less than an elite team at 13-4, losing ONLY to teams STILL in the playoffs. They only lost to PATRIOTS, HOUSTON, AND ATLANTA, all before week 6. Manning was learning new team. Then didn't lose a game for 11 match UPS, and barely loses an OT game to Ravens, after putting up 35.

And I'm NOT even a Broncos fan. I'm a Panthers fan. I don't even like the AFC. But I respect what Manning has done over his career and ESPECIALLY this season.

I want some of what you're smoking, Grumble.

This post has been edited by Brujah: 13 January 2013 - 03:50 AM

- Maynard James Keenan

#13 User is offline   Grumble 

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:39 AM

View PostBrujah, on 13 January 2013 - 03:46 AM, said:

View PostGrumble, on 13 January 2013 - 02:57 AM, said:

Grumble said:

Denver One and Done !!!

I disagree. In fact, even with this loss, I still say their not only a top, elite team, but still possibly the best team overall. I would say the patriots were the best, if not for their loss to SF, but imo its still either Denver or Patriots.

Denver lost 4 games all year, and all losses were to top ranked teams. If this was a true ranking system like the BCS, they'd still be a top favorite.

Like I told a buddy of mine today. Denver just won 11 straight. Everyone can have, and WILL HAVE, a bad game. They just had a bad game. And that bad game still netted them 35 pts against one of the best defneses, in zero degrees weather, and lost in OT.

Ravens had a lot of luck on their side. Flacco had his best passing game maybe EVER. Those first two TD passes were so lucky for him. He won't ever make throws like that again for the duration of a game ever again in his career. That last TD toss that tied it 35 all with less than a minute left was a HUGE ERROR on denver. Nothing to do with manning. That ball Hung in the air way long enough. It was an EASY interception , and at least an easy DEflection. That idiot safety knows to stay on the receiver, not the ball. He tried to look pretty thinking he could come up with the interception by coming up for the catch when he should of stayed on his man and MADE SURE he didn't catch it. It's not like he even needed the interception. He doesn't catch it, and broncos win.

Even an idiot knows that a tipped ball like mannings first interception was on the receiver, not manning. Did you even watch the game? I WILL give you that he couldn't have made a WORSE decision on that second interception when he could of and should of easily throwed it away or took the sack. He definitely knows better and has to take the blame for them losing AFTER that huge defensive SCREW UP , anyway.

Manning. At 36, coming off 4 neck surgeries, and WITH A BRAND NEW TEAM, after 14 years where he was comfortable, and with a team who was SUB PAR with all other recent QBs, takes that team to 13-3, and almost to an AFC championship game in his first year.

You have to be a moron to NOT consider Denver an elite team after this season. Who would you possibly rank above them if they're not?

Elite teams imo - Pats, Broncos, Niners, Green Bay. Ravens got real lucky, imo. I see them losing big team to Pats next week, assuming pats beat Houston.

Denver is still a top 5 team worst case scenario. Jesus Christ. What manning just did this season is OUTSTANDING, and I can't see anyone thinking different, much less calling them less than an elite team at 13-4, losing ONLY to teams STILL in the playoffs. They only lost to PATRIOTS, HOUSTON, AND ATLANTA, all before week 6. Manning was learning new team. Then didn't lose a game for 11 match UPS, and barely loses an OT game to Ravens, after putting up 35.

And I'm NOT even a Broncos fan. I'm a Panthers fan. I don't even like the AFC. But I respect what Manning has done over his career and ESPECIALLY this season.

I want some of what you're smoking, Grumble.

Let me clarify a few things for you !

I said Denver was legit because of their D and not Manning.

Denvers D didn't show up tonight, in fact no teams D (DEN, BAL, SF, GB) that played can claim to have done well allowing 31+ points !

My whole point of view on this has been on just how good is Payton Manning in the Playoff's. As a REGULAR season QB there are not very many close to his level ( Brady, Rodgers and Brees )

What Manning has done this year in terms of a comeback is second only to Adrian Petersons fantastic individual recovery and performance !

Manning hasn't won games on his own this year and my point about him playing in the AFC WORST is valid.

Also your crediting Manning for 14 points scored on special teams, didn't see him throwing any blocks in the wedge or calling any audibles either to allow those scores.

Playoff football is really all about the result, the winner advances, win records mean nothing, after today there will be 4 teams left, if you want to call Denver the 5th best team then fine.

Last time I looked this SUB PAR Denver team WON a playoff game LAST year with Tim Tebow at QB !!!!! ( Tim Tebow > Payton Manning ??? )

I'm a SEAHAWKS fan by the way and I'm so glad you you didn't mention us as being amongst your elite teams despite us beating the Patriots and the Forty Whiners ( yes I know 1-1 in regular season but 48-26 in points to us ), I'm quite happy for us to fly under the radar with our rookie QB and great D.

At the end of the day its Football and ...... Any Given Sunday !
What Would Jack Do ?

#14 User is offline   Brujah 

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:58 PM

Well, football isn't an exact science, so to each his own opinions . But Denver didn't have one of, if not THE top, passing attack in all of football with their DEFENSE. Jesus, man. Look at the fn stats. How can you not credit Manning with the Broncos 13 wins. They have pretty much the exact same team as last year, except now they have Manning. And those two stud Denver WRs wouldn't be in the mix if it wasn't for Manning. Hell, even if Moreno hadn't gotten hurt , even with their defense allowing 38 pts, the loss of Moreno on pass block was huge. And you really just said that Denver lost ONLY because their defense didn't show up? Denver scored 35 pts, dude. The special teams TDs kept Mannig off the field, where he didn't HAVE to, nor had the extra time to make more plays. Manning consistently drove them down field, and even if he didn't score, field position that he gained is HUGE in setting up the defense and special teams to be able to make plays. Anyway, think what you want. It's only OBVIOUS to everyone else just how good Manning is.

You did get one thing right., though.

And that's when you said I didn't mention the seahawks as an elite team. You're right, I didn't. :D

They only beat the Niners at home because of the bad weather, and would have never been able to beat the redskins with a healthy RG3.

So yeah. I guess for the same reason you can't see how good the broncos are, is the same reason I'm not drinking the Seattle Kool-Aide. They're sub-par in my eyes, still. Hell they could win the Superbowl, and I'd still call it luck. Either luck on them, or bad luck on the opponent. Wait, let me back up a step. All the NFC teams, except Green Bay, are shit. So yeah, the seahawks might beat the Falcons, only because the Falcons beat themselves sometimes. And the 49ers got lucky beating GB, with almost 200 yards rushing from Kap. So they won't have to worry about GB.

Lol@ putting down Peyton Manning and HYPING on Seattle. You're insane, man. But I can dig it. Good luck to your team, mine didn't come close. I don't really care who wins. I just want to see the best pairings, and Manning vs Brady in at least a BIT warmer weather would have made for an awesome game.

I'm guessing Pats beat Texans, or at least they should. Which gives us a BORING ass Ravens-Pats game. Pats would win fairly easily, imo. On the other side your seahawks, Niners, and Falcons left. Pats Niners MIGHT be a decent game, or even against Falcons if they show up as the better version of themselves. But god help a Pats- Seahawks superbowl, or WORSE, Ravens- Seahawks. Wow I don't even want to imagine Ravens-Seahawks. I wouldn't even watch it..Ravens were the second worst of the AFC playoff teams better than only Bengals. Seahawks are easily the worst NFC playoff team. So god forbid they both get lucky. Let's pray for the better teams to win, and give us a Pats-Niners game, where Pats will get revenge on Niners and win. Although I did predict Pats-Falcons in the other thread when we picked Superbowl teams, somewhere earlier in the season.

- Maynard James Keenan

#15 User is offline   Daser 

• First Sword

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:46 PM

Stop discussing subpar teams! It will be Pats v 49ers in the SB.

Ok not subpar, but only good teams not great teams.

#16 User is offline   Brujah 

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:38 PM

Funny. As of the end of the season, ESPN Power Rankings have Denver:...................Number 1 team in football.

ESPN Power Rankings

Falcons grab the 2 spot. Niners 3, Pats 4. Although I rank Pats 1, Denver 2, Niners 3, FALCONS 4. Of course its still only personal opinion and speculation, but it still gives you an idea of who the BEST teams in football are. Denver is a top 4 team WORST CASE, and I still give them top 3 easy.

In fact, there's not a top respected analyst out there who have Denver less than 4, and their AVERAGE rank is 1.2

I apologise if I'm being rude, but I just can't see anyone who really watches football to dismiss Denver so easily. They went 13-4, had one of the top, if not THE top passing attack in football. Their defense was easily top 4. Their run game would have been better down the stretch with McGahee, which would pretty much make them the total team. They lost their best RB and still went undefeated in regular season with 2nd string RB after McGahee went down. And even ALMOST won that last game, but had to use their THIRD STRING RB. You guys are making my brain hurt.

This post has been edited by Brujah: 13 January 2013 - 08:45 PM

- Maynard James Keenan

#17 User is offline   Brujah 

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:23 PM

LAUGH OUT LOUD AT SEATTLE SEAHAWKS. ROFL!!!

OMG, HOW BAD CAN THEY BE?

They have to be the most over-hyped team in football history. What a bag of hot air. Might as well be ONE AND DONE, unless bragging about beating a Redskins team minus RG3, who was only the single most important key to their offense, being their passer, and other major rusher, makes them a good team. Skins had no chance without RG3 in a game that big. You can't really hope to pin your playoff hopes on a QB who stepped in and had ONE good game, like that makes him Dan Marino. So I guess beating Skins was something to brag about. My high school team could have shut down that back up QB. Wow, at least we don't have to watch that shitbag team anymore this year. Wilson is so overrated. Once he takes a few really hard hits, and has that first injury, he's done for. Oh man, that was fun to watch. I bet those seahawks fans thought they so had it when they went up 28-27 with less than a minute, huh? 49 yard field goal dagger into their hearts. I love it.

This post has been edited by Brujah: 13 January 2013 - 09:26 PM

- Maynard James Keenan

#18 User is offline   Grumble 

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:52 PM

View PostBrujah, on 13 January 2013 - 09:23 PM, said:

They have to be the most over-hyped team in football history. What a bag of hot air. Might as well be ONE AND DONE, unless bragging about beating a Redskins team minus RG3, who was only the single most important key to their offense, being their passer, and other major rusher, makes them a good team. Skins had no chance without RG3 in a game that big. You can't really hope to pin your playoff hopes on a QB who stepped in and had ONE good game, like that makes him Dan Marino. So I guess beating Skins was something to brag about. My high school team could have shut down that back up QB. Wow, at least we don't have to watch that shitbag team anymore this year. Wilson is so overrated. Once he takes a few really hard hits, and has that first injury, he's done for. Oh man, that was fun to watch. I bet those seahawks fans thought they so had it when they went up 28-27 with less than a minute, huh? 49 yard field goal dagger into their hearts. I love it.

Wow ..... what a classless dick ..... good luck having your head removed from your arse !

Fantastic effort from 3rd round rookie QB everyone said was too small to play the game, to win the starting job over a high priced free agent and then have a twelve win season, I'm sure only a complete moron would not have been able to see him put the whole team on his back tonight and almost pull off one of the best comeback victory of all time. Hope he can win Rookie of the Year I'm sure any true NFL fan would not deny he has been fantastic this year.

Stay off the crack pipe HATER !
What Would Jack Do ?

#19 User is offline   Brujah 

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:26 PM

View PostGrumble, on 13 January 2013 - 10:52 PM, said:

View PostBrujah, on 13 January 2013 - 09:23 PM, said:

Wow ..... what a classless dick ..... good luck having your head removed from your arse !

Fantastic effort from 3rd round rookie QB everyone said was too small to play the game, to win the starting job over a high priced free agent and then have a twelve win season, I'm sure only a complete moron would not have been able to see him put the whole team on his back tonight and almost pull off one of the best comeback victory of all time. Hope he can win Rookie of the Year I'm sure any true NFL fan would not deny he has been fantastic this year.

Stay off the crack pipe HATER !

ROFL. I'm only fucking with you. I actually think the Seahawks are fairly good, and that Wilson has decent potential. I just wanted to give you shit, especially when you put the Broncos down for having a fairly close to the same exact season as your Seahawks had. Both teams with a new QB for their franchise, and Broncos even won 2 more regular season games than Hawks at 13-3(13-4 with playoffs, and a first round bye) as Hawks were 11-5(12-6 with playoffs, as they played one more game than broncos). Both teams make it passed the first round of playoffs, (and you can't fault Broncos for earning a bye for the first round, because had they not, they'd have been matched up against one of the wild card teams, and beaten them with greater odds than not). Broncos lose by letting Ravens score with less than a minute to tie the game. Seahawks lose the sake way, by letting Falcons score with less than a minute left in game. You put Broncos down by saying Manning wasn't the reason for their success, that their defense was, and the same could be said of Seahawks. You said but Wilson put the team on his back and almost had the win, and same can be said for Manning. Broncos even put up more points in their loss. So basically I just felt like giving you shit, as you were praising the Seahawks for the same reasons you downed on the Broncos.

In all honesty, I'm just sitting here on the couch, surrounded by empty bottles, watching football, so I'm just passing time during commercials, here. I really don't care who wins. I only wanted Broncos to win because I thought it would have given us the best chance for better games. I just think the Pats, if they finish Texans, will beat Ravens too easily, and it won't be that good a game. I felt the same way about the Seahawks. I think they're actually really skilled, and will be decent for a few seasons, as they're pretty young, but I still thought the Falcons winning gives the better game next week. Seahawks just need another year, maybe two. Falcons time was now.

Hell, my team didn't even come close, and might not for quite some time. Be happy with what they did.

Anyway. My top 10 for 2012-2013 are as follows, as remaining playoff outcomes would change nearly nothing at this point. If you can't spot the best teams in football after 17-18 games, you need help. A single playoff game won't revert an entire seasons mistakes, just by winning a single playoff game, just as a single loss doesn't negate a season full of great stats. So....

1)Pats
2)Broncos
3)Niners
4)Falcons
5)GB
6)Colts
7)Redskins
8)Seahawks
9)Ravens
10)Texans

- Maynard James Keenan

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users