Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Regarding the fire+dragons Spinnok saw

#1 User is offline   Migol 

• Sergeant
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:06 AM

This was just after Draconus surprised MD with the gate of Darkness, and Grizzin Farl remarked that there would be other gates.

Could this be the same place that (untold eons later) Stormy and Gesler went along with Herboric, Felisin, etc? Where it was later remarked by Beak that Dragons went for certain immunities and whatnot? Beak said that it was Tellann, but others (Cotillon and Fid I believe) said that it was Kurald Thryllan, or possibly a combo of the warrens. It would make a sort of cosmic sense if the gate of Light was there by the Vitr, and activated at the same time as the gate of darkness (and apparently, of Death near Gothos/Hood...where is the Life gate I wonder...assuming it goes by the high houses as shown in the Deck, which is a big reach of course since that doesn't exist yet).

My first thought when the dragons came out was that this might be a portal to Starvald Demelain, and this was where the Hust Legion (their successors obviously) would be sent to die, but the description we see in later books with the dead dragon corpses, there's a lot less fire.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users