Malazan Empire: anyone with an imagination...help. - Malazan Empire

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

anyone with an imagination...help.

#1 Guest_Tim_*

• Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 01 July 2003 - 11:34 AM

see, thing is, i need to come up with a title for my story, but i....cant. so help, please. erm...the storys about a crazy kid. ok, proper summary. ahem.

he finds out early in the story that his dad is the leader of a huge gang, and that before he was born, they eradicated another gang, by killing the leader, sending the leaders son off to the city of tarda, and imprisoning his pregnant wife until she gives birth, then killing her. this was because the tradition of killing off an enemy killed is to rear its spawn as your own. you guesses it, main character, Infhati, is that guy. so he gets neglected by his father and his brothers (all enemy gang) bully him loads, and his generally pretty much a psychpath to begin with. but then he finds out anout his family history, and tries to kill his brother, Jéalrinh, the assassin that killed his real father. he fails, and they ship him out into the desert.

there he meets some friends. it dosent actually say that theyre not real, if the reader guesses then they could be mirages, or just elements of his mind, making the desert itself a mirage. four of them, each a different thingie. like emmotion, but more solid. the evil guy, Detretzi, is representative of his paraoia and insecurity, and always trying to kill him.

theres alot more of the story, it leaves him in the desert and goes off telling the story of his lost brother, and they meet up, not knowing theyre brothers, then Infhati kills him, then finds out he was his brother, and kills himself. theres alot more complication and expansion, but thats the general frame.

gimme a title.

-----------------------------
Leper of High House Chains.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users