• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

the chasm dont get whats going on here :(

#1 User is offline   boesjwoelie 

• Sergeant
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:18 PM

Hi everybody :p

I just finished chapter 17 of TBH, and im loving it. But about one chapter ago something happened that had me completely lost.

I really liked the stuff about bottle, icarium, the old bridgeburners, and so on. But all of a sudden, there is Cotillion walking trough a chasm with corpses in it (these are the corpses that where crucified outside Aren right? :p ).

And then there is all sorts of stuff about the First Throne, and the Imass that are coming to attack ik or something.

And defending it are Trull, Onrack, Minala. Where do they come from all of a sudden? the entrance of the first throne is at the bottom of a chasm?

WTF is going on here?? :p

At first I tried to just read through it, as I usually do, but this is just to weird... any help would be great, so I can enjoy the ending ^^

And on a side note, I just received NoK and RG in the mail today - looking forward to reading them :heart:
"In a world full of pits and sinkholes, you dance the edges." Ganoes Paran

#2 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:35 PM

View Postboesjwoelie, on 09 October 2012 - 08:18 PM, said:

Hi everybody :p

I just finished chapter 17 of TBH, and im loving it. But about one chapter ago something happened that had me completely lost.

I really liked the stuff about bottle, icarium, the old bridgeburners, and so on. But all of a sudden, there is Cotillion walking trough a chasm with corpses in it (these are the corpses that where crucified outside Aren right? :p ).

And then there is all sorts of stuff about the First Throne, and the Imass that are coming to attack ik or something.

And defending it are Trull, Onrack, Minala. Where do they come from all of a sudden? the entrance of the first throne is at the bottom of a chasm?

WTF is going on here?? :p

At first I tried to just read through it, as I usually do, but this is just to weird... any help would be great, so I can enjoy the ending ^^

And on a side note, I just received NoK and RG in the mail today - looking forward to reading them :heart:

In HoC, Trull was rescued in the Nascent by Onrack, and later they met up with other T'lan Imass and they all tracked some renegade T'lan Imass (the Seven of the Undead Fires) who were charting a path to the First Throne (which yes is in a chasm/canyon sort of thing). At the end of HoC, Trull, Onrack, Ibra Gholan and Monok Ochem reached the First Throne and found Minala and her children (tortured kids from 7C that Kalam wished for Apt to rescue, and who were then brought to Shadow) defending it. They didn't stop the renegade T'lan Imass from charting a path to the First Throne, and so those renegades were able to share its location with other servants of the Crippled God. Mortal forces of the Crippled God can now attack the First Throne, hoping to sit on it and gain control of the T'lan Imass, so Trull, the Imass, Minala and the kids must defend it.

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users