• You cannot reply to this topic

Eclipse A New Dawn

#801 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:30 PM

View PostD, on 08 January 2013 - 03:03 PM, said:

View Posttwelve, on 04 January 2013 - 03:42 PM, said:

So does anyone else have the ablility to run a new game of Eclipse while we wait for our wayward mod? I'd like a go from the start this time.

I think I could run one. Think anyone else would be interested? Start a new sign-up thread if you want.

Well if you are offering to mod then there is only one way to find out if there is sufficent interest. I'll go and start another signup thread. Or I could just step in for Mogoth while you three finish the current game. I'm pretty sure IH has it in the bag anyway. Especially since he now has the Plasma missles but I've already did the sub thing. You 4 made it this far I think you 4 should finish it.
I don't know what I'm doing but it sounds good.

#802 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:47 PM

View Posttwelve, on 08 January 2013 - 03:30 PM, said:

View PostD, on 08 January 2013 - 03:03 PM, said:

View Posttwelve, on 04 January 2013 - 03:42 PM, said:

So does anyone else have the ablility to run a new game of Eclipse while we wait for our wayward mod? I'd like a go from the start this time.

I think I could run one. Think anyone else would be interested? Start a new sign-up thread if you want.

Well if you are offering to mod then there is only one way to find out if there is sufficent interest. I'll go and start another signup thread. Or I could just step in for Mogoth while you three finish the current game. I'm pretty sure IH has it in the bag anyway. Especially since he now has the Plasma missles but I've already did the sub thing. You 4 made it this far I think you 4 should finish it.

Yah, Morgy is just still sleeping off the holiday hangover. He is actually a norwegian bear and is hibernating. Eventually he will wake up and we will resume this one, but there's no reason another one can't be run simultaneously.

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#803 User is offline   Sir Thursday 

• House Knight

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:04 PM

Hey guys,

Sorry I've been away for a while - had distinctly limited computer access for the last couple of weeks, but it's back up and working now. Looks like I didn't miss anything Eclipse-y though...

ST
Don't look now, but I think there's something weird attached to the bottom of my posts.

#804 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:40 PM

Hey guys. Sorry about this. My laptop crashed, Eclipse files and all, just before christmas.

I'd have dropped by sooner but I started in a new job just over christmas and the internet access there is severly limitied due to security concerns.

Now, thankfully due to my upgrade in sallary, I've been able to purchase a new macbook and it is gorgeous. I still don't have the files of the old game though, so that's dead I'm afraid, unless someone feels like rebuilding the board somehow. Though I see that D'rek took responsibility for running a new game (thank you! :p )
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#805 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:22 PM

Good to see you're back Morgoth. I'm guessing rebuilding the board is going to be a pain in the ass right?

#806 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:48 PM

Glad you're okay Morgoth
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#807 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:22 PM

View PostMorgoth, on 27 February 2013 - 01:40 PM, said:

Hey guys. Sorry about this. My laptop crashed, Eclipse files and all, just before christmas.

I'd have dropped by sooner but I started in a new job just over christmas and the internet access there is severly limitied due to security concerns.

Now, thankfully due to my upgrade in sallary, I've been able to purchase a new macbook and it is gorgeous. I still don't have the files of the old game though, so that's dead I'm afraid, unless someone feels like rebuilding the board somehow. Though I see that D'rek took responsibility for running a new game (thank you! :p )

Glad to see you are alive and kicking and that it wasn't anything serious.
I don't know what I'm doing but it sounds good.

#808 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:37 AM

View PostMorgoth, on 27 February 2013 - 01:40 PM, said:

OMG Morgy lives! Thank god, I (and I think everyone else) was really really worried about you!

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#809 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:27 AM

Well, I it's kind that you guys worried, but I am fine :p

Rebuilding the board would be a pain, but doable with some effort. The question I spose is whether it's really wanted now that D'rek is running the v2.0 with the expansion. I would certainly like to play that in game 3 (not having tried the expansion in real life), and to be perfectly honest I wonder whether I have the capacity to run a game of Ecplise with the amount of time I spend at work. Although, as you can see, I've gotten access to the forum now.
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#810 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:17 AM

Who would have won this game? Looking at each of the players alive, you have awesome tech, and awesome production.
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#811 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 31 May 2013 - 01:23 PM

Still in the balance I'd say, I probably have the slight advantage but could easily go to anyone.

Share this topic:

• 41 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users