• You cannot reply to this topic

Help. Need photoshop furniture removal quick and dirty

#1 User is offline   Gnaw 

• Recovering eating disordered addict of HHM
  • View gallery
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:43 PM

Hey,

There is a possibility my father might be referred to a nursing home for 2 or 3 weeks recovery from latest bout of pneumonia. He is fiercely resistant to the idea. The doctor mentioned home health nurses could work if we had the space at home.

I could really use a picture of his living room sans furniture. Log home so copy past sections should be easy enough (says the person who hasn't touched photoshop in 10 years and sucked at it then.)

Can upload photos to flicker, email, whatever works for you.

Thanks
"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor Frankl

#2 User is offline   Binder of Demons 

• Lord of Light
  • View gallery
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • - Thread Killer -

Posted 07 October 2012 - 10:42 PM

View PostGnaw, on 07 October 2012 - 08:43 PM, said:

Hey,

There is a possibility my father might be referred to a nursing home for 2 or 3 weeks recovery from latest bout of pneumonia. He is fiercely resistant to the idea. The doctor mentioned home health nurses could work if we had the space at home.

I could really use a picture of his living room sans furniture. Log home so copy past sections should be easy enough (says the person who hasn't touched photoshop in 10 years and sucked at it then.)

Can upload photos to flicker, email, whatever works for you.

Thanks

Shoot me a PM and I'll see what i can do. Photo manipulation isn't really my thing but i can give it a go.

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt - Mark Twain

Never argue with an idiot!
They'll drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!
- Anonymous

#3 User is offline   Gnaw 

• Recovering eating disordered addict of HHM
  • View gallery
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:25 AM

PM sent.
"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor Frankl

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users