Malazan Empire: Time for Theorys (of the wild and crazy sort) - Malazan Empire

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Time for Theorys (of the wild and crazy sort)

#1 User is offline   12davargo 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 25 September 2012 - 01:47 AM

So as I imagine we were all happy to hear our favorite troop of Malazans, the Bridgeburners have ascended! So presumably these new ascendants will need some sort of place to rule, similar to how Kellanved claimed the Shadow Realm. Ok so when the fragment of Kurald Emurhalan (Just bear with me on the spelling of that) was being fought for by the different forces that wanted it I starting thinking that the Bridgeburners would somehow through the scheming of Shadowthrone end up with it. Now the Fragment seemed to me to be consumed by Raraku (who now that I think about may be a forgotten god itself...) claimed the fragment and brought the sea back. So...now fragment for the BB's just yet...now then we also know that the Throne of Kurald Emurhalan is being guarded by traveler some guys from shadowthrones past that was part the the trio of best friends with Kellanved and Dancer. So presumably all though Shadowthrone now fears Traveller he could gain the throne for himself, but he doesn't that leads to to the main crazy conclusion that the BB's will rule Kurald Emurhalan (and basically be the boss of Shadowthrone (which would be a part of his longterm plans)). Also I think the island its on that "magically moves" is a Sky Fortress similar to Moons Spawn.

Also a question somewhat unrelated question who were the hounds of darkness working for?

#2 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 25 September 2012 - 02:05 AM

I'm not sure what you mean by "working for"?

Also those are some pretty cool theories! I had similar thought re: the crossroads of Raraku and the ascended BBs, though not as well laid out as yours.

Lastly I would remind everyone here who is past HoC in the series, but mostly the lowdown flea-bitten dolts among them, to neither confirm nor deny OP's theories/guesses/postulations...no matter how clever and mysterious you think your stupid cheeky nods, winks, and hints are. I hope you rot in hell forever and feel it, regenerating life and limb in regular cycles only to succumb again, time after time, like Prometheus's liver.
They came with white hands and left with red hands.

#3 User is offline   Defiance 

• Vicariously I live while the whole world dies
  • Interests:Malazan, RPGs, writing

Posted 25 September 2012 - 03:05 AM

That's an interesting theory about Drift Avalii. I never thought of it that way before.
uhm, that should be 'stuff.' My stiff is never nihilistic.
~Steven Erikson

Mythwood: Play-by-post RP board.

#4 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 25 September 2012 - 03:12 AM

Go to hell, Defiance.
They came with white hands and left with red hands.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users