Malazan Empire: (Kallor -- Skinner) Democratic Hierarchy of the Gods - Malazan Empire

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

(Kallor -- Skinner) Democratic Hierarchy of the Gods Pairing Number 5 - Battle of the Bad Guys

Poll: (Kallor -- Skinner) Democratic Hierarchy of the Gods (66 member(s) have cast votes)

Who wins this one, please choose.

1. Kallor (53 votes [80.30%])

Percentage of vote: 80.30%

2. Skinner (9 votes [13.64%])

Percentage of vote: 13.64%

3. Equal, too close to call (4 votes [6.06%])

Percentage of vote: 6.06%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 User is offline   Brujah 

• Suicide of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:16 PM

I also thought that MAYBE Skinner MIGHT have had more air time in some of ICE's books that may have made this a more interesting fight. I have only read NoK, and RotCG by ICE(I love RotCG, BTW) and remember seeing a little bit of Skinner. I was hoping that perhaps he had more scene time in some of the later books as well. The potential for Skinner to be written about and/or for him to emerge as a pinnacle badass was there after RotCG, but I should jump back to the series and find out myself. Even without knowing any further Skinner timeline, I just thought there was something about having two 'lawful evil' , sword-toting badasses going at it. But Mal pretty much seals this coffin. Kallor, even though he's possibly murdered more people than any other murderer in Malazan history, is still just a cool, cold pimp mother fucker . But to be serious about him, and like others said, his character does have amazing depth beyond that of just some ruthless killer.
And when you're Gone, you stay Gone, or you be Gone. You lost all your Seven Cities privileges. - Karsa

you're such an inspiration for the ways that I will never, ever choose to be...
- Maynard James Keenan

#22 User is offline   Dolmen 2.0 

• is probably lying
  • View gallery
  • Group: Malazan Artist
  • Interests:Walks in the park.

Waiting till jean gets here.

Posted 01 September 2012 - 12:03 AM

Still pisses me off that kallor keeps killing people I like. Was thoroughly ticked off when he one shot orfantal. If a pimp hand could reach into this fiction i would slap orfantal for dying in such a ridiculous way. I mean even EREKO put up a better fight and he was giving away freebies!
“Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof Gas-Fireproof.”

#23 User is offline   The son of darkness 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 09 August 2013 - 09:22 PM

skinner is just a kallor wannabe kallor all the way

#24 User is offline   NefaraisBredd 

• Fist
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 23 April 2018 - 04:12 AM

Kallor

#25 User is offline   Not Noto 

• Corporal