Malazan Empire: POWERS you would like and how would use - Malazan Empire

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

POWERS you would like and how would use just fantazies you have about the powers

#1 User is offline   kriminale 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 11 August 2012 - 06:28 PM

we all read we all dram fantazise and such and we all thing "wat if" or "only if" and wile reading we get angly with the characters "why didnt you ..."

well some ask wich book we most want to read and such but its sure that wichever book comes its gona be read no mater wat its simple first comes first serve ... and if they came at the same time well we have 2 eyes 2 hands 2 minds (concius and subconcius) improvise a bit

what i ask is if you could wat kind of power would you want and how would you use it ?

you see some times to write something helps but sometimes to ask something helps even more so write to your hearts content after all we humans are greedy and inteligent to use everything

i would wish for Mappo's bag and fill it with everything
i would wish for the dead sapers power were he imagined a curser and it formed ... well if you have unlimited cursers and you are a marine on the defensife and you made a minefield of .... well just pitty your own enemies ... i would wish the power of the ilmas to travel in the earth and plant the mines so no one can find them even with most detailed search pitty your enemies even more ...

oh and those are not deadly things at all ...

the deadliest things of all could you imagine wich would be ?

imagine the dragons. ... and the soletaken morfing nice huh ? well dont you forget the another side of the coin ? D'ivers ow how i would dlike some such dragon hhahahaha a dragon with 7-and more bodies hohoho or imagine for there to be found some way to obtain the power ... like wat would be like Sorry- aplasar to become a diver with hur own body ... 1 aplasar kiled 230 claws... wat abouy 7 of them (im curently resting after the 8 book becoase i read them all without stoping exept for sleep and im tired so i dont know if she had some more astonishing deeds)
but wat more sedusing from a (diivers parlor) huhuhu thats a litle bit ... but well ... dont block me pls
or a d'iver who lives his life in an army he has split himself to some soldiers and plays on war taking orders and then giving them to himself
also wat more userful then more then 1 body with the same mind for distributing orders arround the batlefield ... you tell one body something and all the bodies know it just i didnt turn atention if there ware anywere details about range well in worlse case it will thing " curently out of range plese call later"
and the bigest taboo of all just dont let it hapen ... Necromancer into the imperial realm were Karlor empire is sealed all those bones of bodies hohoho rised and under comand ... just with the trought and i would start grinding them all to powder before it hapens ... devastating things inevitable hapen somewen.
ohhh the rest i will write wen i read the last 2 books ... and then some of the smaler trilogies ..

#2 User is offline   Trull's son 

• First Sword

Posted 11 August 2012 - 06:51 PM

...Yes.

#3 User is offline   JLV 

• Stoned Swallow of Low House PEN
  • Group: Tehol's Blissful Chickens

Posted 12 August 2012 - 02:55 AM

Wat.

#4 User is offline   kriminale 

• Recruit

Posted 12 August 2012 - 12:19 PM

View PostJLV, on 12 August 2012 - 02:55 AM, said:

Wat.

just wat magics you wish for from malazan and how would you use them ....

#5 User is offline   King Lear 

• Une belle quelquesomething sans merci
  • Group: Mott Irregulars

Posted 12 August 2012 - 12:52 PM

I'm confused.
You've apparently read the books, indicating you can read -for extended periods of time, even- but failed to notice that this is the OFF-TOPIC Writing sub-forum.

I'm just not going to get into your actual post, mostly because my eyes are still bleeding.
*Men's Frights Activist*

#6 User is offline   Baco Xtath 

• Wait. What?
  • Interests:Reading, writing, building, fly fishing, anime, MMA, and being a father.

Posted 14 August 2012 - 12:15 PM

View PostKing Lear, on 12 August 2012 - 12:52 PM, said:

I'm confused.
You've apparently read the books, indicating you can read -for extended periods of time, even- but failed to notice that this is the OFF-TOPIC Writing sub-forum.

I'm just not going to get into your actual post, mostly because my eyes are still bleeding.

I would argue that OP could have had the books read to him/her. And it's your own fault for not averting your eyes earlier - that was as obvious as a stooge eye poke from a mile away.
"Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett, Jingo"Just erotic. Nothing kinky. It's the difference between using a feather and using a chicken." - Terry Pratchett, Eric
"Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of a lack of wisdom." - Terry Pratchett

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users