• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 91 Game Thread Dresden 2.0

#1 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:17 AM

All rules are as normal except what is listed here.

Days are 36 hours and nights are 12 hours. There will be no early resolution. If/When lynches happen, day continues until it times out, nights will be 12 hours regardless of the number of NAs in. There may be abilities that effect the length of day/night. If one of these happens it will be stated on thread (the effect).

Actions: Unless otherwise noted, you may do one action per night and one action per day. For actions to be successful, they need a increasing powerlevel victory based on how detrimental they are. A find will need you to have less comparable powerlevel than a kill. Extremely Complex Actions have been defined extremely detailed, more standard actions have not.

Any and all death scenes will contain clues regarding how someone died, but not who did it. For instance, if someone burned to death that will be stated but not if someone poured a can of gasoline on them and lit it, or if they were fried by battle magic. The amount of information in a CF will vary on a case by case basis.

There are both Locations and Objects. More information will be in the next post.

End Of Game. The game ends when one faction has a clear majority and all other factions are gone. Different factions have different Winning Conditions, and if your faction meets those, you can leave the game as winners, possibly with the game continuing. A faction cannot win, even if they are the last faction standing, unless they have met all their victory conditions.

Power Levels are In. Power levels vary per person and can be changed through holding objects, locations, and both enemy and friendly actions. More details will be in your Role PM. 0 is as low as it goes, which means you are powerless to do anything. 7 is a very high power level.

Edit: Feel Free to change your avatar to something more in line with the normal dragon stuff.

Edit2: Anyone who edits their posts will lose all night/day/voting actions for at least one full day/night cycle, if they are not modkilled, so lets not do that. This is your warning.

Quoting Path-Shaper Communications is not allowed, either on thread or off thread. You may, however describe your roles any way you wish anywhere you wish.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 08 August 2012 - 10:47 AM

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#2 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:29 AM

Locations are as follows:

Demonreach
The Gold Coast
McAnallys Pub
Saint Mary of the Angels
Undertown
Lincoln Park

You may change locations at the beginning of both day and night, but your orders must be in before the ending of the phase before, so if you want to change at the beginning of night your change must be in before day times out. Location changes cannot be provisional nor can they change in any way after you have submitted them to Path-Shaper. In general, night actions will only be able to effect people in your location, and day actions will have consequences upon each location, however read your role PM for more information. Power Levels can change based on what location you are in. If this applies to you it will be listed in your role PM.

Items are as follows:

If you have an item, it can change your power level, or grant you new abilities. If you kill someone with an Item, you pick up the item and it becomes yours. You can drop non-cursed items at any time, if you no longer want that item. Some well known items can be stolen or tracked. If you have an item, you will learn more in your Role PM. If you acquire an item, you will receive a PM from Path-Shaper explaining it.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#3 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:57 AM

It is strange what paths life takes you on sometimes. And, being a Wizard, Dresden walks a stranger path than many. A year has passed since the events of Ghost Story. Now Winter Knight, Harry has spent this year rooting out and destroying Mabs enemies inside the white court. Names were needed. Names were found. Mab has her ways. A meeting between Nicodemus and Mab has resulted in an uneasy alliance. Harry is sure that they are both using each other, but he does not know what either hope to gain, nor who is going to betray the other first.

Now, Harry returns to Chicago to find his city in chaos. The Fomor grow bolder. The Denarians are up to something, and the white council have delivered an urgent message to Harry that The Archive must talk to him. And, of course, being a member of the Winter Court, Summer must move to oppose him. There are hints of Dragon and Old Gods in the air as well, but Dresden does not know what they want. It is going to be an interesting spring, but he must move now since Winter is once again waning while Summer gains power.

#4 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:23 PM

The Clock Starts at 12EST, or in 3.5 hours. You may start posting now.

There is 39Hours and 36Minutes left in Day 1.

No votes.

#5 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:27 PM

First!

#6 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:29 PM

and only, apparently :cry:

#7 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:30 PM

Second.

#8 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:33 PM

I would like to talk about avatar responsibilities, If you change a avatar from it's original one then you have a responsibility to change it back once the game is over.

#9 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:38 PM

Agreed, because I can't for the life of me remember what avatar this alt had...

#10 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:41 PM

View PostD, on 07 August 2012 - 12:38 PM, said:

Agreed, because I can't for the life of me remember what avatar this alt had...

I think that Driss had a bunch of tan boulders on some kind of back ground. Sorry. I am not feeling especially descriptive this morning.

#11 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:47 PM

That's okay, what I've found will do. And if anyone doesn't like it, well they can sort it out themselves next time the alt rolls around.

#12 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:54 PM

Third!

Now to find a new avatar. This one is great, but not particularly thematic!

#13 User is offline   Tellan 

• Recruit

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:56 PM

afternoon!

#14 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:01 PM

Hello!

I cant get tennes as a candlestick out of my head....

#15 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:05 PM

I need to change this.

But i'm working, so may have to live with it for a day.

#16 User is offline   Ampelas 

• Recruit

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:11 PM

This really needs changed. I can't look at this face all game.

#17 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:18 PM

If only we could change simon cowls face that quickly

#18 User is offline   Atrahal 

• Recruit

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:22 PM

Avatar changed! Not exactly the same as before, but close enough!

#19 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:24 PM

I finally got one that fit also.

#20 User is offline   Atrahal 

• Recruit

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:30 PM

View PostSilanah, on 07 August 2012 - 01:24 PM, said:

I finally got one that fit also.

Finally a red Silanah! I always hated that silver Silanah avatar we used for years, considering Silanah is described as red every time she's on-page :cry:

Share this topic:

• 140 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users