Malazan Empire: why Felsin middle cant come back(probably) - Malazan Empire

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

why Felsin middle cant come back(probably)

#1 Guest_Trake_*

• Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 24 January 2003 - 12:17 PM

I dont know how I forgot this but Ive just started reading GOTM again and at the point when Ganoes dies when Oponn makes a deal for his life with Hood's representative. That runs like this:

"'Even for the gods,' she replied, 'death awaits, an uncertainty hiding deep within them.' She paused. 'Make them uncertain.'
The creature cackled again, and again cut it short. 'Reciprocity.'
'Of course,' the sister responded. 'I'll look for another, a death premature. Meaningless, even,'
The apparition was silent, then the head creaked in a nod. 'In this mortal's shadow, of course.'
'Agreed.'
'My shadow?' Paran asked. 'What does that mean, precisely?'
'Much sorrow, alas,' the apparation said. 'Someone close to you shall walk through Death's Gates...in your place.'

Although a lot of people have died the only one close to Paran who hasn't come back in some form is Felsin middle. Toc the Younger got thrown through that rent but is still alive, just not in his body anymore, Tattersail is part of Silverfox, but she wasnt young anyway, so it wouldn't be premature, and all the Bridgeburrners weren't exactly close, and the ones he was freinds with have ascended, and most of them are quite old too. So I think that it's Felsin who went instead.
But now that Paran is Mastrer of the Deck, and Hood is looking for support so maybe she will come back as part of a new deal, although Paran will, I imagine be made lots of offers and threats to do with the CG.

Trake - Lord of War

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users