Malazan Empire: Leff and Scorch - Malazan Empire

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Leff and Scorch Who's in charge of getting paid?

#1 User is offline   Gorro 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:43 AM

Did these guys ever get paid? Because they are awesome! They have almost a half a brain between them, not quite enough to be able to make the conceptual distinction between things that can be killed and things that you aren't supposed to be able to kill. And they have a knack for attracting the later in both TTH and OST. Their bravery is most evident in the face of blind panic where they tend to shoot straighter and faster. And where the hell did those awesome crossbows come from? So can someone point out who's to pay them what's owed? Its the only thing thats bugging me, because everyone else got what was coming, and even if they didn't I only care that those two get paid.

#2 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 18 July 2012 - 01:32 PM

View PostGorro, on 18 July 2012 - 09:43 AM, said:

Did these guys ever get paid? Because they are awesome! They have almost a half a brain between them, not quite enough to be able to make the conceptual distinction between things that can be killed and things that you aren't supposed to be able to kill. And they have a knack for attracting the later in both TTH and OST. Their bravery is most evident in the face of blind panic where they tend to shoot straighter and faster. And where the hell did those awesome crossbows come from? So can someone point out who's to pay them what's owed? Its the only thing thats bugging me, because everyone else got what was coming, and even if they didn't I only care that those two get paid.

Well, they were acting out Kruppe's big scheme, so hopefully the fat midget thief will give them some recompense...

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#3 User is offline   Abyss 

• abyssus abyssum invocat
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Interesting.

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:35 PM

Iirc, the crossbow bolts were made by Barathol and Humble Measure (possibly involving some chunks of Dragnipur), and planted by Kruppe along with whatever Mokra mojo that prompted Leff and Scorch to shoot the Legate repeatedly.
THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT THERE IS A
'VIEW NEW CONTENT' BUTTON THAT
ALLOWS YOU TO VIEW NEW CONTENT

#4 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:54 PM

View PostAbyss, on 18 July 2012 - 02:35 PM, said:

Iirc, the crossbow bolts were made by Barathol and Humble Measure (possibly involving some chunks of Dragnipur), and planted by Kruppe along with whatever Mokra mojo that prompted Leff and Scorch to shoot the Legate repeatedly.

Also Derudan (via disgusting acts with Kruppe).

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#5 User is offline   Abyss 

• abyssus abyssum invocat
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Interesting.

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:15 PM

View PostD, on 18 July 2012 - 05:54 PM, said:

Also Derudan (via disgusting acts with Kruppe).

I was trying to block that mental image.
THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT THERE IS A
'VIEW NEW CONTENT' BUTTON THAT
ALLOWS YOU TO VIEW NEW CONTENT

#6 User is offline   hadoken13 

• Corporal
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 23 September 2012 - 08:57 PM

Was this mentioned in the book? If so it makes a lot of sense as I was wondering what Barathol et al were making.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users