Malazan Empire: (Karsa -- Quick Ben) Democratic Hierarchy of the Gods - Malazan Empire

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

(Karsa -- Quick Ben) Democratic Hierarchy of the Gods Who is more powerful? Is higher rated?

Poll: (Karsa -- Quick Ben) Democratic Hierarchy of the Gods (83 member(s) have cast votes)

Who do you guys want rated higher in power?

1. Quick Ben (55 votes [66.27%])

Percentage of vote: 66.27%

2. Karsa (18 votes [21.69%])

Percentage of vote: 21.69%

3. Rank them Equal - Same Tier (10 votes [12.05%])

Percentage of vote: 12.05%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 User is offline   king in chains 

• the fifth beatle
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:17 PM

View Posttheocean, on 29 October 2013 - 07:59 PM, said:

Quick Ben to me is so frustrating... Hes a great character but i really have no clue what the depth of his power is, he seems able to rise to any challenge he actually has to deal with but seems to never have faith in what he could do... Probably my two favorite characters and im going to pick the Quick one.

1...2 freddys coming for you

#22 User is offline   king in chains 

• the fifth beatle

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:19 PM

mr orlong would subsequently whup his skinny ass

#23 User is offline   theocean 

• High Fist

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:09 PM

I feel like quick ben was able to hold off the ender of worlds in full CRAZY mode... I just think hed manage to subdue Karsa somehow some way or flee and return and try again.

#24 User is offline   king in chains 

• the fifth beatle

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:47 PM

karsa orlong is a summation of eriksons world as a whole.he is loud arrogant and completely contradictory-bless him-what he says goes

#25 User is offline   Tarthenal Theloman Toblakai 

• Engineer Extraordinaire!
  • Interests:Engineering, books, films, gaming, gym, running, mountain biking

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:53 PM

I voted for Karsa because as always Karsa has been underestimated in these opolls :-P. Magic in the Malazan Universe is not instantaneous unless it is rough, unleashed power (a direct beam of magic essentially) QB is AMAZING but he can't simply throw mountains or open up huge holes to swallow up Karsa. Karsa is the unstoppable force, if a mountain was thrown at him he would probably either shrug it off or cut it in half. And lets not forget Karsa is damn fast, a fact people seem to forget. He might not simply fall into holes as he is not the idiot tribesman people attritube him to be. I believe Karsa evolved the most out of all the characters in my opinion and will continue to do so. He is cunning, willful and unstoppable. He is certainly not stupid and I think he just can't be stopped. Like Daseem, his life is his own. But on top of all of this, Karsa too would not fight a pointless battle just QB wouldn't. Karsa can kill an unkillable Edur, he can kerb stomp Deregoth and K'Chain Che'malle, he laughs at magic, I think he has the edge. Witness
"There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail — should we fall — we will know that we have lived." ― Anomander Rake, Son of Darkness

#26 User is offline   Kanese S's 

• TMI Frigate Bird of Low House PEN
  • Group: Mott Irregulars

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:25 AM

Quick Ben held off Icarium.

So no.
Laseen did nothing wrong.

I demand Telorast & Curdle plushies.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic