Malazan Empire: Exposition exposition exposition! No spoilers - Malazan Empire

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Exposition exposition exposition! No spoilers Did I get cleveerer or did SE get generouserer? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Weave 

• I'm HAPPY CLAPPY!
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 30 May 2012 - 12:19 PM

Ok so i'm 20% of the way into DoD, and I feel like I'm finally getting told some stuff! It's great and all, but it's such a dramatic change, I feel like leader (not lead characters, but in charge character) are finally sharing objectives and motives! I have a clue what's going on!

Anyway did anyone else notice this? Was SE giving us a little more insight than normal compared to previous entries, or have I just finally managed to interpret his vagaries (perhaps wrongly) to eek out understanding at last?
If it is SE sharing more with us/the marines/grunts, what does it signify? Thanks.

i'm now about 40% through, so no mid point onwards spoilers, not that this sort of topic needs them, I think.
All that is needed for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. ~ Edmond Burke.

#2 User is offline   Sinisdar Toste 

• Dead Serious
  • View gallery
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:24 PM

well there was a lot of illuminating stuff said about kolanse and AK. which was nice, but things get messy again, believe you me. though i did get the feeling that momentum was forcing people to reveal things they didn't want to.

This post has been edited by Sinisdar Toste: 30 May 2012 - 09:25 PM

There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

- Oscar Levant

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users