Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Wait so when does DoD take place? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Phaedrus 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:28 AM

I thought DoD takes place AFTER TTH but I just read a page where Toc is mentions something about waiting for Hood. How can that be if Hood is now... Uh double dead? Im kind of confused here- did I miss something?

#2 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:27 PM

View PostPhaedrus, on 28 April 2012 - 09:28 AM, said:

I thought DoD takes place AFTER TTH but I just read a page where Toc is mentions something about waiting for Hood. How can that be if Hood is now... Uh double dead? Im kind of confused here- did I miss something?

Can you quote the passage?

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#3 User is offline   Phaedrus 

• Recruit

Posted 28 April 2012 - 06:10 PM

View PostD, on 28 April 2012 - 03:27 PM, said:

View PostPhaedrus, on 28 April 2012 - 09:28 AM, said:

Can you quote the passage?

Ill try to look it up. Basically ir was immediately after Toc helped Setoc and the children of Onos escape. An undead Ay rose from the ground, and while Toc is out hunting he encounters a group of undead Jaghut. During their conversation (And Toc's insuing thoughts) he states that he is waiting for Hood or something. Another issue Im having trouble with is what happened to the moon?! in TTH it literally EXPLODED and now its just kinda murky again?

#4 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Interests:Football

Posted 28 April 2012 - 08:36 PM

Where'd the undead Jaghut come from?

It broke up but gravity is drawing the pieces back together.
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#5 User is offline   Sinisdar Toste 

• Dead Serious
  • View gallery

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:35 PM

hood was killed by dragnipur, but then dragnipur is shattered. vorcan specifically states that she doesn't care where all the prisoners fetch up, as long as it isn't in darujhistan, implicitly confirming that shattering the sword will release the entities trapped within, who were not taken by chaos.

therefore, hood will be released from dragnipur (along with draconus) and do as he pleases, i suppose. more or less.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

- Oscar Levant

#6 User is offline   Phaedrus 

• Recruit

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:21 PM

View PostSinisdar Toste, on 28 April 2012 - 10:35 PM, said:

hood was killed by dragnipur, but then dragnipur is shattered. vorcan specifically states that she doesn't care where all the prisoners fetch up, as long as it isn't in darujhistan, implicitly confirming that shattering the sword will release the entities trapped within, who were not taken by chaos.

therefore, hood will be released from dragnipur (along with draconus) and do as he pleases, i suppose. more or less.

Thank you! Im still confused all to hell about the moon though. I figured the gravity thing as well- but Im not so sure that this is what would happen to an exploded moon.

#7 User is offline   Sinisdar Toste 

• Dead Serious
  • View gallery

Posted 29 April 2012 - 06:07 PM

i'm no astrophysicist either. maybe next time neil degrasse tyson does an ama on reddit i'll ask.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

- Oscar Levant

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users